[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Hopefully instead of jotting down sound bites for the media Maurice actually talks to his team and fires them up.

It was fine to play cool and calm when you were up 3-1 but time to show a little fire.

Some organizations just have success handed to them on a silver platter.

The Coilers have been given everything. Meanwhile the Canucks can't even get one measly RNG 1st overall pick.

And yes, I'm butthurt.

Lucky sons of bitches.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Poor Lu.

Gonna lose the cup in embarrassing fashion yet again…

It is not looking good - Oilers deserve it at this point, which I hate saying. The positive for me is that it really does appear we are not too far off from this level. A few tweaks and better luck and we will be watching our tream this time next year

• Like 1

Also if the oilers actually do this, then we have to consider that the game 7 vs the oilers was our chance at a possible path to the cup considering the stars and panthers the last two series. Kinda like in 2014 with the kings. 

Just now, Petey O said:

The Coilers have been given everything. Meanwhile the Canucks can't even get one measly RNG 1st overall pick.

And yes, I'm butthurt.

Lucky sons of bitches.

The odds were slim but if we won the lottery last season and drafted Bedard would’ve made up for all the years of draft lottery heart breaks. 

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

Also if the oilers actually do this, then we have to consider that the game 7 vs the oilers was our chance at a possible path to the cup considering the stars and panthers the last two series. Kinda like in 2014 with the kings. 

I dunno our special teams need some serious work.

Oilers pk is a huge reason they’re at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Janmark and Brown are free agents this year lol

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

That Boeser injury was the difference, even with Demko injured.

It's always fuckin injuries with this franchise.

Have to give Draisaitl credit. He looked like he could barely move and then played through his injury and persevered. Mark of a winner.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

He was asked about if the Mob still fixes games today and he said he’s not involved anymore in that life. But he said he’s sure that it didn’t just go away when he went to jail. 

It is fascinating, he talks more in detail about how they would get college basketball and football players on their payroll to fix those games…not necessarily lose, but to throw the games enough to have the point spread where it would make them the most money possible. 

Hes so full of shit, he says anything to get attention 

Just now, Petey O said:

And yes, I'm butthurt.

Lucky sons of bitches.

Fuck the Coilers!

Fuck their 75 1st pics in row and still manage to blow dead goats!

Fuck their fans!

Fuck anyone around the world that wears a Coilers Jersey when they don't have toilet paper to use when a perfectly good Coilers jersey is available!

Most of all ... Fuck the Panthers if they don't pull this off. 

GODDAMN!!!!!!!

GO YOU FUCKING FLEABAG CATS GO!!!!!!!!! 

People in Kenya are cheering for you if you have to have a reason to win!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

It is not looking good - Oilers deserve it at this point, which I hate saying. The positive for me is that it really does appear we are not too far off from this level.

Ya I have to respect it to be honest, it’s impressive. Florida has one period to get back into this series because I don’t see them winning a game 7. All the pressure is on them in a game 7.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Yeah thats true. We didnt have all the pieces firing right. I think we needed the experience to learn playoff intensity and learn what to work on. I agree the team wassnt really there. Especially compared to 2014 when the sedins were still doing very good. But i will still always consder the what ifs if edm does reverse sweep

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Fuck the Coilers!

Fuck their 75 1st pics in row and still manage to blow dead goats!

Fuck their fans!

Fuck anyone around the world that wears a Coilers Jersey when they don't have toilet paper to use when a perfectly good Coilers jersey is available!

Most of all ... Fuck the Panthers if they don't pull this off. 

GODDAMN!!!!!!!

GO YOU FUCKING FLEABAG CATS GO!!!!!!!!! 

People in Kenya are cheering for you if you have to have a reason to win!

It's painful that we have to rely on a historic loser franchise in the Panthers to put these idiots to bed.

For once, pls just do something good, Panthers.

Luongo must be thinking "Oh shit, not another damn game 7 loss".

He probably wants them to dress him for game 7. He's probably at a point where he'd completely will the Panthers to a cup at 45 years old.

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

A Boeser without blood clots and just a tiny, tiny more push and all those blue and pissy red jerseys would never have been here. 🫡

I blame BC Transit and their “Go Team Go” shit.

8 minutes ago, J-23 said:

A 3-0 comeback in the finals in this era of sports is insane. 

Helps when you have the modern day Gretzky and Messier in your lineup.

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

Interesting to see what happens with Brown.  He had a poor regular season. 

Edmonton’s depth showed up at just the right time. Janmark and Brown have been good all playoffs and so important this finals. That penalty kill is unbelievable.

What I don't get, is how Bobrovsky was playing like he was on another planet the first 3 games, and now it looks like if you put anyone at the other end he would be getting out played. The other thing I don't get, is after how florida lost the cup, what was it 9-3? That they didn't go out in the last few games and beat the Oilers asses like they owed them money.