[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

What I don't get, is how Bobrovsky was playing like he was on another planet the first 3 games, and now it looks like if you put anyone at the other end he would be getting out played. The other thing I don't get, is after how florida lost the cup, what was it 9-3? That they didn't go out in the last few games and beat the Oilers asses like they owed them money.

If they blow this, I don't think Florida's core can recover from this.

How could you come back next season with the same core and try to compete again?

Just monumentally embarrassing if they don't get this done in the final 80~ minutes (barring ot) of this series.

This is really make or break for a lot of these guys' futures not only in Florida, but their status in the league as well, you'd think.

Let's hope they have the fight in them to get this done. They can't just shrivel up and die, can they?

Edited by Petey O
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Petey O said:

It's painful that we have to rely on a historic loser franchise in the Panthers to put these idiots to bed.

For once, pls just do something good, Panthers.

Luongo must be thinking "Oh shit, not another damn game 7 loss".

He probably wants them to dress him for game 7. He's probably at a point where he'd completely will the Panthers to a cup at 45 years old.

I still think the Coilers will lose if they Panthers don't pull this off ... BBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT ... cue the excuses

Random Panther Player: "if anyone would have asked us if we would take game 7 for the Cup, I would say yes" .... ARE  YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AREN'T PAID TO PLAY 7 GAME TO WIN, YOU AREN'T EVEN PAID TO PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS OTHER THAN TO LICK THE SWEAT OF BETTMAN'S BALLS. YOUR PAY CHECK ENDED ON GAME 82. 

Maurice: "we tried hard, we played hard, that is a good team on the other side" .... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU PENILE IMPLANT!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD A TEAM GO 3-0 AND THEN YOU COACHED THEM TO SHIT THE BED!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ISN'T A GOOD TEAM THAT SIDE. IT IS A FUCKTARD / MORAN COACH ON THIS SIDE THAT CAN'T ADJUST A JOCK STRAP NEVER MIND A PLAYOFF TEAM!!!!

Pundits: MCDAVID WAS JUST TOO GOOD!!!!!! STOP GARGLING BALLS PLEASE (Juice is excused)!!!!! 

..... I give up .. Go Cats Go!!!

Bill The Cat mug ACK with opus saying STRESS 1991

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Helps when you have the modern day Gretzky and Messier in your lineup.

Yup, just shows how great those guys are. They have Campbell and Nurse cap hits and Skinner in net. Gives me some hope for us with the OEL buyout cap hit.

• Like 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Yup, just shows how great those guys are. They have Campbell and Nurse cap hits and Skinner in net. Gives me some hope for us with the OEL buyout cap hit.

I can’t even figure out how Skinner is a starting goalie in the NHL 😂 there’s literally like 70 goalies that are better than him. 

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I can’t even figure out how Skinner is a starting goalie in the NHL 😂 there’s literally like 70 goalies that are better than him. 

Really? After watching last few games in the SCF? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

I tap out, These fuckers don't even deserve a cup..Buttman sitting there laughing, What a waste of time.

Doesn't that go against the Bettman narrative, though?

Wouldn't he prefer the southern US team (especially a US team with the POS Campbell family a part of it)?

McDavid winning would be a good consolation prize for them, though, I'm sure.

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

Really? After watching last few games in the SCF? 

Have you seen his save averages? He goes through long stretches where he’s saving .780-.840….. that might have been good in the 70s..80s…early 90s. But most NHL backups consistently save at .860-.880 nowadays. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

McDavid likes Nickleback? Now I like him even LESS!!!!!

I wouldn't doubt it if they played at his wedding next month.