[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

One of the few good things that would come if Oilers win on Monday is that Toronto media will have to stop talking about the 1942 Maple Leafs as the last team to win the cup when down 0-3.

6 minutes ago, Slegr said:

One of the few good things that would come if Oilers win on Monday is that Toronto media will have to stop talking about the 1942 Maple Leafs as the last team to win the cup when down 0-3.

But when, I ask you WHEN will their fans STOP talking about '67 like I was last week? I've worked with enough leaf fans to know.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm gonna love the Oilers licking their chops only to get chopped down in game 7 after battling back.

Florida, you're up.

REALLY hope you're right.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I'm hoping so .... I believe Canucks in 2011 was the biggest collapse in Cup finals history. An Oilers win changes that 

I’d sooner not see the oilers win and hold onto our choke trophy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

2010 Bruins and 2014 Sharks were both worse.

Maybe but in Cup finals history, Canucks 2011 was the worst. Being up 2-0 then 3-2 and being the top team basically all regular and post season especially after disposing the Sharks in 5. 

• Like 1

Bob is just not a winner. They won’t win until they get different goalie. I think the stubbornness of coaches using backup goalie in situations like tonight is the sole reason. Forget the pride for the starter. Just change things up mentally. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm gonna love the Oilers licking their chops only to get chopped down in game 7 after battling back.

Florida, you're up.

They been up 3 games ago Deb..I think the have fixed the oil leak..

image.gif.a8d4d16cd1fe56008efb8c592aca7d91.gif

2 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

If Canucks win the Stanley Cup next season, it won’t mean much because Vancouver will still be merely the second best Canadian team in the league.

Edited by iinatcc

6 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Do I think Stolarz would’ve won tonight? No but I think it changed how players play and it might be good 

Then why bother changing goalies? Make a change mid game, maybe, but look how that worked when they did that. If, and I say IF, the panthers are going to win game 7, they HAVE to play like it will be the end of the fucking world if they lose. Because seeing how pissed their owner, or whoever that guys is, you lose, I be getting all kinds of lost after the game.

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Florida, you're up.

I have almost zero faith in Florida.  Man I feel bad for Lu.