[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

I was so praying the Coilers wouldn't win it again before the Nucks got their first one. I don't think i'll be able to handle their jackass fans constant gloating. Coilers fans are the worst, flying their damn flags and they're not even in their own crappy province, go home if you love the damn team so much.....................Sighteam america vomit GIF

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Me : You know Grandchildren , There was a time in my life when a thing called hockey existed..

Grandkids ; ..But it still does..

Me : That's it, No more TV for you!

When you see Quinn Hughes lifts the Stanley Cup you may not be all that excited. Deep down you know Vancouver is at most the second best Canadian team in the NHL.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Kirk said:

I was so praying the Coilers wouldn't win it again before the Nucks got their first one. I don't think i'll be able to handle their jackass fans constant gloating. Coilers fans are the worst, flying their damn flags and they're not even in their own crappy province, go home if you love the damn team so much.....................Sighteam america vomit GIF

We'll sweep them again next season

2 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

When you see Quinn Hughes lifts the Stanley Cup you may not be all that excited. Deep down you know Vancouver is at most the second best Canadian team in the NHL.

Lookie here, The Trolls be Trollin'...

.After a thousand steady 1st over-all draft picks and still nothing to brag about I'd keep hush big guy..You maybe get a water park next yr next to your trailer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Lookie here, The Trolls be Trollin'...

.After a thousand steady 1st over-all draft picks and still nothing to brag about I'd keep hush big guy..You maybe get a water park next yr next to your trailer.

You know why Canucks did not have 1st overall picks? The Sedins were selfish and the ownership was weak. I had the feeling at the time that the 2015 NHL draft was gonna bite the Canucks in the ass, I sometimes hate it when I am right.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

Really?! F off. 

48 minutes ago, Petey O said:

The implementation of game management was the worst thing to happen to the league as a whole in NHL history, in my opinion.

Much of the regular season is unwatchable because of it, and the fact it's still prevalent in the playoffs threatens the long term enjoyment of the game, to be honest.

Could not agree more - and some on here think game management is a good thing and necessary - so bush league. A penalty is a damn penalty, and a suspension worthy infraction is a suspension worthy infraction. Piss off with "whether or not there is an injury or which player is involved" 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

Talk tough, does not change a damn thing, not one bit, very sad.

Internet is hilarious. I'v never said anything I wasn't ready to back up. Internet is perfect for people like you. I mean, who trolls other sites? Does your mom know what your up to?

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

We’ll see if the league switches up the reffing for the Oilers FC or continue to call the softest cup finals I’ve seen in all my years as a fan.

They have to switch for another playoff game I thought. Better.

28 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

I fuckin' hate to say this man, But win or lose....Coilers fans deserve to be proud...

Excuse me while I go jump off a small river.

I still just can not support seeing Kane, Perry, Nurse etc raise the Cup. I have seen too much filth and can't justify it. Are there a few players that deserve it? - perhaps but I will not applaud it in the least

4 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

You know why Canucks did not have 1st overall picks? The Sedins were selfish and the ownership was weak. I had the feeling at the time that the 2015 NHL draft was gonna bite the Canucks in the ass, I sometimes hate it when I am right.

..It's sad that you had to use your pets misery as your username, My dog would be mad as fuck also if he had to live in Deadmonton...Almost like every other NHL player that would want  or have to play there unless they are drafted and drafted and drafted....and drafted...and drafted... Look how boring it must be there, you're hanging out with Canucks fans..From my house to your trailer, Cheers!

1 minute ago, LunarPoetry said:

I still just can not support seeing Kane, Perry, Nurse etc raise the Cup. I have seen too much filth and can't justify it. Are there a few players that deserve it? - perhaps but I will not applaud it in the least

Won't happen..NHL made their money..it's back to reality now..been to obvious now...Gotta cover-up.