[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

..It's sad that you had to use your pets misery as your username, My dog would be mad as fuck also if he had to live in Deadmonton...Almost like every other NHL player that would want  or have to play there unless they are drafted and drafted and drafted....and drafted...and drafted... Look how boring it must be there, you're hanging out with Canucks fans..From my house to your trailer, Cheers!

I suggest not reacting to this Oiler Mud Slug - he/she is awaiting for your replies and revels in it 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Are you trying to say that's my account?

Third time I have posted this particular GIF for you (see below), do you need an explanation on how jokes work? ... starting to think that you really don't understand the postings made in jest ... oh well, I won't expand further and will endeavour to leave you alone going forward, time is too precious to waste ... given you appear to be a 100% Coiler fan and really don't know what else to do with your time..

Enjoy your day and good luck to you sir ... 

Y9QUp4=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Letsssssgooooooo said:

Haha what’s up canucks fans? Thought the oilers were just a one line team who couldn’t play defence? Maybe the Canucks should draft some Canadian kids for once and they wouldn’t choke in the playoffs.

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Third time I have posted this particular GIF for you (see below), do you need an explanation on how jokes work? ... starting to think that you really don't understand the postings made in jest ... oh well, I won't expand further and will endeavour to leave you alone going forward, time is too precious to waste ... given you appear to be a 100% Coiler fan and really don't know what else to do with your time..

Enjoy your day and good luck to you sir ... 

Y9QUp4=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

My bad, with all your saltyness I just never expected you to have a sense of humor.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Oh dear, my ignore list just grew to 5 members ... golf clap for our good friend @Dumb Nuck for having strived all season long to make the cut. 

Not sure how I strived all season long as I was cheering for the Canucks til they were eliminated but if one joke is all it takes then so be it.

Oops, forgot:

R.gif

Edited by Dumb Nuck

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

I am getting sick and tired of this f'n crap.

When is karma going to show up????

Bombers lose, Panthers....wth is going on?

Hockey gods once again punishing Canucks fans, did you really expect anything different?

Fuk the Oil,if they pull off the reverse sweep,worst choke job ever by the panthers,doesn’t seem like they have an answer,thought Maurice was better than that as a coach seems like they have no answer and Oil depth is mopping up

Edited by Cromeslab

4 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Fuk the Oil,if they pull off the reverse sweep,worst choke job ever by the panthers,doesn’t seem like they have an answer,thought Maurice was better than that as a coach seems like they have no answer and Oil depth is mopping up

Oil depth 🤣

33 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Not sure how I strived all season long as I was cheering for the Canucks til they were eliminated but if one joke is all it takes then so be it.

Oops, forgot:

R.gif

Cmon. You DON'T pull for the ones that take you out. If that isnt a rule, it's an unwritten one....... you should want them GONE!!!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

How pathetic and boring it must be in Deadmonton to get any ounce of excitement on a Friday night that loser Coiler fans have to get jolly's on this forum.

Tends to happen when you're tailgating since 7 A.M. on a fucking work day. Where was I? At work!!!! 

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Cmon. You DON'T pull for the ones that take you out. If that isnt a rule, it's an unwritten one....... you should want them GONE!!!!!

So if Winnipeg knocked us out and were facing the Leafs you'd cheer for the Leafs?

54 minutes ago, Letsssssgooooooo said:

Haha what’s up canucks fans? Thought the oilers were just a one line team who couldn’t play defence? Maybe the Canucks should draft some Canadian kids for once and they wouldn’t choke in the playoffs.

Edmonton: city of trolls.  

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

So if Winnipeg knocked us out and were facing the Leafs you'd cheer for the Leafs?

How would that work? If Winnipeg knocked us out, how would we be facing the leafs?