[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

11 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I saw him at the bottle depot returning his empties.

Thanks for waiting inside your bucket smoking crack watching him before you got in to a fight and claimed that they were yours!.

Edited by Canuck You

Hate to say it but this is over, the Oilers have found their game again & the Panthers have no idea what their game is anymore. Florida has completely lost their game, completely choked.

The only hope for Florida is to score the first goal, they have lost it mentally & need a jolt.

4 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Gaud it looked to be our year, Damn it.

That's what pisses me off the most. We had these freaks and they were bailed by our best goal scorer having an incredibly poorly timed blood clot. Now we're on the verge of living through an absolute nightmare. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

48 minutes ago, Pears said:

That's what pisses me off the most. We had these freaks and they were bailed by our best goal scorer having an incredibly poorly timed blood clot. Now we're on the verge of living through an absolute nightmare. 

Imagine the situation reversed, EDM missing two of their 5 best players (lets say Hyman & Bouchard to be fair) vs our full team, there's little chance it goes to 7 let alone them winning. 

Its a big 'what if' but also a confidence boost, if this Oilers team can win then we definitely have a window to win. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I can't stand the Oilers and I could care less they're a Canadian based team, that means nothing to me

but this is an epic collapse from Florida. 5 goals? in 3 games?  This is a team finds ways to score. 

Still hope!

The Panthers are caught in a broken OElevator. He’s killing them. Too funny watching that pos lose.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The Panthers are caught in a broken OElevator. He’s killing them. Too funny watching that pos lose.

not sure whether to laugh hysterically, or sob ... I DON"T want Deadmonton to win . We'll NEVER hear the end of how glorious McDoofus and Craisaddle are. 

Where's Tonya Harding when you need her baseball bat the most?

• Haha 2

Im glad the series is entertaining,,  and i’ll say this,,  i thought knoblauch was a mcdavid (please stay) hire but turns out the guy can flat out coach..  how any coach can turn this team into a solid defensively responsible team this quickly is beyond me..  great adjustments through each series.  Hate dry weasel but the coach deserves a lot of credit

3 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

not sure whether to laugh hysterically, or sob ... I DON"T want Deadmonton to win . We'll NEVER hear the end of how glorious McDoofus and Craisaddle are. 

Where's Tonya Harding when you need her baseball bat the most?

Absolutely. Alf will be happy if the Panthers broken OELevator falls and crushes the Coilers in game 7. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Absolutely. Alf will be happy if the Panthers broken OELevator falls and crushes the Coilers in game 7. 

Mcbaby is supposed to win, all the media people say so, so it shouldn't be a surprise if he does and funny if he doesn't.

My dislike for Tkatpuke also wants to see his tears.

My spite doesn't know which way to point. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Mcbaby is supposed to win, all the media people say so, so it shouldn't be a surprise if he does and funny if he doesn't.

My dislike for Tkatpuke also wants to see his tears.

My spite doesn't know which way to point. 

Finding good reasons to hate all other clubs makes any result work. McWhiner Baby gets oh so close but comes up short. That’s glorious. Tkapuke and OELevater suffer the most embarrassing and humiliating Cup Final collapse in NHL history. It’s a win for true haters both ways!!! Cheers! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Let's face it folks, if Edmonton didn't get away with murder along the way and games were called properly, they wouldn't even be here. A lot of help from their friends. Also...a team that "comes back" has to finish the job. Not sure they will.

Edmonton's comeback is as much the Panthers failure at this point. I still don't think they're Godly like some do.

If they do happen to win game 7, I'll just be glad it's all over and shut it down. No celebration for those dirty hacks in my circle. The spears to the groin and highsticks in the face are all too fresh in our memories. F them and their (Gaz)dick fans.

It burns me, because there is NO way they should have beat the Canucks. But for the first 30 minutes, we dumped and changed?????!!! … didn’t see that ever before in hockey… not watching the nhl, not playing jrs, not playing Rep, Hell I haven’t even seen that in House.
     Only had 2 shots on skinner in the first 30 minutes and our boys only started playing once we were down 3-0. It was the most peculiar thing I’ve ever seen from a team that wasn’t trying to purposely throw a game. As you can tell I’m still chapped. 

But that being said, we’re less than a week away from the draft, about 10 days away from free agency and things will start happening very soon. So let’s just get this thing done with and enjoy our respective summers 🙂