[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

3 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Do you think Lui had to take a bathroom break again?  

Who knows what teams will show up tomorrow? The McDavid set up on the Perry goal was absolutely classic. He beat 3 Panthers on that play. He does it regularly. My icon was Jean Beliveau growing up. I have seen many great players and no one since Gretzky has pushed that rep like McDavid. That makes how JT shut him down the more sweeter. No team pushed the Oilers as well as the Canucks did. They did it without Demko, some of BB and EP40 at half throttle. If Soucy had played would that have carried that game? Oilers were lucky to get past the Canucks. 

100% , I still can't get over it but We pushed them to the limit..Just shows how close this team really is.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Mmm; Maybe I could live with the Oilers winning this if it meant they wouldn't / couldn't / win it a gain for have a century.

Nah! Blow them away, Florida..🤬

Of course the League has to tie in Toronto in with this......

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm getting kind of tired of seeing hacks who never even watch hockey much (beyond playoffs) or can name more than 2 Canucks tell me that I'm un Canadian and not a "true fan of hockey" if I don't jump on the Oilers tractor now that our my team is out.

It's laughable to me. 

By that standard, these are the shittiest Canuck fans I've ever seen in my life. Yes sure, jump ship. Go paint your faces orange and blue but don't tell me how to hockey.

GO PANTHERS

It's an absolute disgrace. Like do these people honestly believe Coilers fans would cheer for us if we were here? 

Edited by Pears
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Mmm; Maybe I could live with the Oilers winning this if it meant they wouldn't / couldn't / win it a gain for have a century.

Nah! Blow them away, Florida..🤬

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Of course the League has to tie in Toronto in with this......

This is THE stupidest thing I’ve ever seen come out of Toronto, when it happened. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

The Canucks hammered the Oilers, were beating on them. McDavid and Draisatil playing hurt couldn't get any space. The Canucks had them. Then Soucy got suspended, Zadorov got fined, and I wonder what warnings the NHL gave to teams playing the Oilers moving forward. Suddenly, Connor was able to skate freely, do his thing. Roughing him up stopped. Any curious nudge to those stars and penalties were handed out.

I truly believe the NHL held the Oilers hands the entire way. If Connor wins, the NHL wins.

I have no doubt they'll win the Cup, the story has already been written. 

Hoping for the Panthers, but I'm not sure I can watch this game. What I've seen so far has been disgusting. 

Also two instances in this series. Panthers were owning them, then Perry sits on Bobrovsky's head and Clownsaitl flying elbow's Barkov in the face and they haven't been the same since. 

That's what these pieces of shit do. Target the other teams top players when they're losing and I really hope others start taking note of that. 

I guarantee if the NHL had the balls or even an ounce of professionalism needed to suspend Draisaitl for game 4 this series is a sweep. 

Edited by Pears
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nucker67 said:

The Canucks hammered the Oilers, were beating on them. McDavid and Draisatil playing hurt couldn't get any space. The Canucks had them. Then Soucy got suspended, Zadorov got fined, and I wonder what warnings the NHL gave to teams playing the Oilers moving forward. Suddenly, Connor was able to skate freely, do his thing. Roughing him up stopped. Any curious nudge to those stars and penalties were handed out.

I truly believe the NHL held the Oilers hands the entire way. If Connor wins, the NHL wins.

I have no doubt they'll win the Cup, the story has already been written. 

Hoping for the Panthers, but I'm not sure I can watch this game. What I've seen so far has been disgusting. 

Ya NHL wanted Oilers to win. If they made it easy for them it would’ve been obvious. So they had to have the Panthers win three games before telling them hey too much winning. Oilers will win tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Feels a bit like 2010 round 1 v Hawks. 

Nux blew a 3-0 series lead. Game 7 at home. Took OT to slay the dragon. 

Cats need to slay the rat. 

....And Luongo's involved...albeit from the stands.

All boils down to the goalies as in most cases with a game 7.  Both goalies have had an ups/downs in this series so anybody's guess.

Florida probably bit deeper overall team but the Oil have the best 2 players.  Would really be nail biting if this goes to OT.   Lets hope both goalies play well in a nice tight finish to the season. 

Definitely been a long season given we are now approaching July - after this weeks activities plus Free Agency - we can start the whole process again in 2-3 months.

6 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I'm getting kind of tired of seeing hacks who never even watch hockey much (beyond playoffs) or can name more than 2 Canucks tell me that I'm un Canadian and not a "true fan of hockey" if I don't jump on the Oilers tractor now that our my team is out.

It's laughable to me. 

By that standard, these are the shittiest Canuck fans I've ever seen in my life. Yes sure, jump ship. Go paint your faces orange and blue but don't tell me how to hockey.

GO PANTHERS

Vancouver_Canucks_flag.gif

• Cheers 2