[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

7 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

200.gif

Just got home from being in a bar full of Coiler supporters and if not full on card carrying fans, then most of the ilk "I hate the Canucks." The latter I must have been a bit part being the antagonist of as I was buying rounds for then entire bar that was cheering on the Panthers every time they scored (bottles of Cristal) and a Duck Fart shooter for the Coiler fans.

A few brave souls asked the bartender for my "Oilers Goal Duck Fart" please! Most declined.

However, many takers for a flute of Cristal. Woohoo GO CATS GO! 

In all fairness, all in good fun and the many Coiler fans wearing jerseys were from out of town and took the ribbing as good as they gave.

PANTHERS WILL TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

Messier and Ferraro and Subban are thrashing EDM right now on a different feed. 

I just wish Messier wasn't on that panel.  Right now I'm switching between Sportsnet intermissions and ESPN for the game.

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Watching the ESPN feed, the play by play guy sounds pro Florida but Ray Ferraro is throwing some Oilers shout outs in there. So it's a decent balance. Lol. I am glad I am not watching SN. Only downside is Messier during the intermission.

Can't have it all I guess eh 😄

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Just got home from being in a bar full of Coiler supporters and if not full on card carrying fans, then most of the ilk "I hate the Canucks." The latter I must have been a bit part being the antagonist of as I was buying rounds for then entire bar that was cheering on the Panthers every time they scored (bottles of Cristal) and a Duck Fart shooter for the Coiler fans.

A few brave souls asked the bar tender for my "Oilers Goal Duck Fart" please! Most declined.

However, many takers for a flute of Cristal. Woohoo GO CATS GO! 

In all fairness, all in good fun and the many Coiler fans wearing jerseys were from out of town and took the ribbing as good as they gave.

PANTHERS WILL TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Why we gotta be jinxing around here? Take it back 

1 minute ago, NoHeart said:

Why we gotta be jinxing around here? Take it back 

Not Jinxing anything ... if anything a lone Cat supporter in a bar full of Coiler fans is the exact opposite.

I just got home early.

OK, if you insist, I will go back and by more bottles of Cristal ... would you like a Duck Fart Shooter couriered over?

• Haha 1

My work alarm goes off in 6 hours.  If I stay up I’ll be happier than a pig in shit if the Cats win.  If they don’t, I’ll be too mad to sleep at all.  If I go to bed now, the anxiety will keep me awake.  I’m a loser 2 out of 3 times.  

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I really want to see the dirtbags on the panel crying after the game.  Let's get this done!

Juice will be secretly happy for Lu. Just won't be allowed to show it.

• Like 3