[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, gwarrior said:

How can you not come back to get the Conn Smythe? I get it, you lost, you're upset. But show some fucking class!!!! Giguere came back out after losing to the Devils. Get your ass back out there!!!!!!

This is why you shouldn't give the award to a member of the losing team. It's dumb. McDavid comes out "Look at him stealing the thunder of the winning team." He stays in the back "what a sack of gutless trash. Didn't accept his award after his dreams were dashed." I don't fault him for not coming out. I fault the league for giving the award to a member of the losing team.

8 minutes ago, nuckleheadd said:

What's happening in Whyte avenue 

Nothing.  Nothing is happening there.  The celebration is in Florida!  Bahahahahah!

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I find it SUPER disrespectful. You've been presented with an honour...wipe your damn tears and be a man and go accept it.

I guarantee the decision was discussed with his team beforehand. Personally I don’t mind him not coming out, it’s Floridas moment. 

Just now, RookieFan said:

Last 2 cup winners (Vegas and Flordia) got without drafting key players - please make a note NHL you don't need draft talent to win in modern NHL rather focus on trades and moving assets around.

Barkov, Ekblad, Lundell, Loustaranien, Huberdeau/Weegar traded for Tkachuk.

You do need some building blocks. Vegas is the anomaly. 

4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

How can you not come back to get the Conn Smythe? I get it, you lost, you're upset. But show some fucking class!!!! Giguere came back out after losing to the Devils. Get your ass back out there!!!!!!

It would be beautiful if McBaby never wins the Cup but has that Conn Smythe trophy in his trophy case. Will be fitting. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

This is why you shouldn't give the award to a member of the losing team. It's dumb. McDavid comes out "Look at him stealing the thunder of the winning team." He stays in the back "what a sack of gutless trash. Didn't accept his award after his dreams were dashed." I don't fault him for not coming out. I fault the league for giving the award to a member of the losing team.

It's a billion dollar business, it is an easy call.

Get your ass out there or get off my bank commercial.

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1