[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, Alflives said:

We hate and we are happy as hell! How are you and other Coiler fans feeling? 

They seemed sad, I’m not a fan, just preferred them over Florida and took the opportunity to go an a hell of a fun trip with my daughter. Just about to pull into our hotel where I’ll jump into the hot tub in my room and have a few more beer before heading home tomorrow but have fun hating. Just to spoil your fun, Edmonton is not rioting as much as you wish they were.

5 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Conn Smythe should only go to a player from the winning team.  Otherwise it doesn't mean anything. Seriously the best player in the playoffs but you lose.  That's nonsensical.

You gotta win it to be in it.

Case in point tonight.

Bob got stiffed because of a few subpar outings.

McJeesus did squat in game 6 and 7. Trophy should have gone to Bob. He was lights out when it mattered the most. 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

What if the best player got eliminated in the first round?

How could you be the best if didn’t even get 1/4 of the way to the destination and dozens of others did?

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Mcdavid is irrelevant. People are  making straw man excuses for his lack of character. He needs to man up for once in his life. 

I call him McWhiner all the time. But bitching cause he did not come out here is just bitching for the sake of bitching. Won an award he didn't care about, the Stanley Cup is all that matters. I wouldn't come out either.

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Fuck off with the bullshit that McBaby couldn’t come out and accept the Conn Smythe trophy after losing the Cup. Everyone else did. He’s a little baby.  Hope he never wins the Cup…

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.webp

IMG_1018.jpeg

I dont think hextall accepted it on the ice either........not that he's the guy you want to model your image after

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Yet here you are with us. Strange.

Not to mention the 24-7 hate directed towards Green. Now someone thinks he’s the adult in the room and wants to admonish Canuck fans. 

• Like 1

Fuck off with the bullshit that McBaby couldn’t come out and accept the Conn Smythe trophy after losing the Cup. Everyone else did. He’s a little baby.  Hope he never wins the Cup…

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.webp

IMG_1018.jpeg

Legit if I am high up in one of his branded companies I am on the phone right now with the NHL.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They seemed sad, I’m not a fan, just preferred them over Florida and took the opportunity to go an a hell of a fun trip with my daughter. Just about to pull into our hotel where I’ll jump into the hot tub in my room and have a few more beer before heading home tomorrow but have fun hating. Just to spoil your fun, Edmonton is not rioting as much as you wish they were.

Alf is so happy tonight! 

2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Better balanced team won.

Defense usually beats offense.  Barkov didn't shut down McDavid every game, but he shut him down enough games to pull off the win... meanwhile his line chipped in goals.

Panthers had the better goalie... it showed this last game...  2-1 goal should not have gone in...  Skinner should have had it...  meanwhile Goalie Bob shut the door.

Build a team around defense... always the key.

This is why we need to sign Big Z... and find another big D for the bottom six.

Yes Defense Wins Championships. Big Z is absolutely a key to our success if we want to win in the post season.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

What's to riot? Edmonton is a fuck hole. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I mean. I'm happy for you that you get to spend some good time with your daughter and have fun, but it doesn't mean you need to simp for the Coilers and jump to defend them on a CANUCKS forum.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.webp

IMG_1018.jpeg

I was too young for the first 2 but the pic of Giggy is etched in my brain; never seen someone so sad winning a trophy. 1 of my favorite goalies of that era and happy he did get his cup in the end.  

• Cheers 3