[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They seemed sad, I’m not a fan, just preferred them over Florida and took the opportunity to go an a hell of a fun trip with my daughter. Just about to pull into our hotel where I’ll jump into the hot tub in my room and have a few more beer before heading home tomorrow but have fun hating. Just to spoil your fun, Edmonton is not rioting as much as you wish they were

Have a good time. As long your daughter is not in the hot tub with you. J/K. 

Stay safe.  Nux will win that cup next yr. See you at the parade. 

Just now, Fantomex said:

I vote you change your name to represent your true colours... "Coiler Stain"

I’ve been a Canucks fan since day 1, just prefer the oilers over Florida but because I’m not in on the gang hat you accuse me of not being a fan yet you’re cheering for another team even harder so the way I see it, you’re not a fan, at best you’re a hypocrite.

• Wiener 1

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I call him McWhiner all the time. But bitching cause he did not come out here is just bitching for the sake of bitching. Won an award he didn't care about, the Stanley Cup is all that matters. I wouldn't come out either.

That’s weak. It’s a bad look . Like the time the US team whined about only winning silver. These upper echelon players have a responsibility to the league and the fans. 

I’m sure Bettman regrets even mentioning his name. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

I was too young for the first 2 but the pic of Giggy is etched in my brain; never seen someone so sad winning a trophy. 1 of my favorite goalies of that era and happy he did get his cup in the end.  

The Conn Smythe used to be presented off the ice. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They seemed sad, I’m not a fan, just preferred them over Florida and took the opportunity to go an a hell of a fun trip with my daughter. Just about to pull into our hotel where I’ll jump into the hot tub in my room and have a few more beer before heading home tomorrow but have fun hating. Just to spoil your fun, Edmonton is not rioting as much as you wish they were.

You are 100% an Oilers fan. You fooling no one here. 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’ve been a Canucks fan since day 1, just prefer the oilers over Florida but because I’m not in on the gang hat you accuse me of not being a fan yet you’re cheering for another team even harder so the way I see it, you’re not a fan, at best you’re a hypocrite.

It's OK Dumb Oiler I believe you 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I mean. I'm happy for you that you get to spend some good time with your daughter and have fun, but it doesn't mean you need to simp for the Coilers and jump to defend them on a CANUCKS forum.

Your doing the same 10x worse for a different team, can’t you see the hypocrisy?

Just now, Barnstorm said:

That’s weak. It’s a bad look . Like the time the US team whined about only winning silver. These upper echelon players have a responsibility to the league and the fans. 

I’m sure Bettman regrets even mentioning his name. 

He shook their hands and congratulated them. Claiming the Conn Smythe is not the same as not claiming a Silver Medal. I doubt the Panthers players felt offended he didn't come out for the award. Lol.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Your doing the same 10x worse for a different team, can’t you see the hypocrisy?

At least cheering for the Panthers makes sense as a Canucks fan with Luongo and former Canucks there.

Cheering for a bitter rival in the Coilers makes absolutely zero sense. It's just silly.

Pretty much every Coilers fan cheered for Boston in 2011. This is vengeance.

Edited by Petey O
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

How could you be the best if didn’t even get 1/4 of the way to the destination and dozens of others did?

How can you be best if you lost in the finals?  Mostly just asking where is the line. It is the MVP for the playoffs - not the best player. I'm not sure you can be the MOST valuable if your team loses. Seems to me that the most valuable is the player that leads you to victory.

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

Some of the posters here that are sad about the oiler loss are the same ones that trash the nucks win they lose hmmmm 🤔

Bingo. And we all know who and what they really are. And we will not forget. 

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

You do know where we are, right?

• ThereItIs 2