[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

He cared enough not to even come claim it, so. No?

Of course he cares about the Conn Smythe. I can guarantee you it will be in his trophy case. He was just too much of a baby to accept it, unlike all of the others who lost the cup and won it. 

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I mean. I'm happy for you that you get to spend some good time with your daughter and have fun, but it doesn't mean you need to simp for the Coilers and jump to defend them on a CANUCKS forum.

There is a reason he is here.Hockey is not one of them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

Already on Wikipedia: "He becomes the sixth player to receive the award but not the Stanley Cup. He is the first player to receive the award and not accept it live".

His "legacy"

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

Already on Wikipedia: "He becomes the sixth player to receive the award but not the Stanley Cup. He is the first player to receive the award and not accept it live".

That is so disappointing.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Yes, not in Edmonton, nor Florida and the Canucks are out. 

This is the Canucks' fan site. Whether they're out or in.

Guess what? Oilers are out too so by that rule....

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Of course he cares about the Conn Smythe. I can guarantee you it will be in his trophy case. He was just too much of a baby to accept it, unlike all of the others who lost the cup and won it. 

At some point, yeah. He'll care. But at that moment, I think he'd rather be with his team. And I don't blame him for that. But, if y'all wanna hate on him for it. By all means. I personally would not have gone out for it myself. But that's why I am a bum ass loser who watches hockey and never played.

Just now, -dlc- said:

Love when the Oiler's fans slide out of the bushes to tell us what's up.

Try harder.

Just imagine how bad it'd be if they had won.

I'm glad they're malding.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

At least cheering for the Panthers makes sense as a Canucks fan with Luongo and former Canucks there.

Cheering for a bitter rival in the Coilers makes absolutely zero sense. It's just silly.

Pretty much every Coilers fan cheered for Boston in 2011. This is vengeance.

We’ve played the oilers twice in the playoffs and the las time was almost 40 years ago, since then either we sucked, they sucked or both sucked. The oilers are not a bitter rival. Boston or NYR are more bitter rivals.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

I dont think hextall accepted it on the ice either........not that he's the guy you want to model your image after

He was given the award and accepted it. There is even a microphone in front of him.  Don’t care if it wasn’t in the ice. McBaby didn’t accept it at all…

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

We’ve played the oilers twice in the playoffs and the las time was almost 40 years ago, since then either we sucked, they sucked or both sucked. The oilers are not a bitter rival. Boston or NYR are more bitter rivals.

Not anymore.