[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

8 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

Already on Wikipedia: "He becomes the sixth player to receive the award but not the Stanley Cup. He is the first player to receive the award and not accept it live".

His douche baggery clearly knows no bounds. Hell, his dad even had his phone ready to take his fucking picture. I can hear it now "we aren't mad, we are just dissappointed".

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Thing is, even McBaby's parents were there, set with their camera to snap a picture of him. We hear all this talk of families...that was their moment too. Parents are proud win or lose and I'm sure they would have loved that picture of their son with his award. But no...he was pouting.

I think its kind of an insult to all those that won it before him too.  Some giants of the game, yet hes above going out and collecting it.  

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’ve been a Canucks fan since day 1, just prefer the oilers over Florida but because I’m not in on the gang hat you accuse me of not being a fan yet you’re cheering for another team even harder so the way I see it, you’re not a fan, at best you’re a hypocrite.

Nothing I've seen you post, your name, or your profile picture make me believe that for a second. You're a troll, and clearly a fan of another team. But sure, you can try to keep up the charade. 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Now, they can all go and schedule their off-season surgeries....

Put arms and legs back in their correct places and on the right players.

Once again, we celebrate the versatility of Duct Tape!

😉

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Love when the Oiler's fans slide out of the bushes to tell us what's up.

Try harder.

I’ve been on CDC for a heck of a lot of years, been a season ticket holder from day 1, never cheered for the oilers til this playoffs after we were out because Florida=trump and I’ve been there and don’t like it. Just because  I guess you’re a closet Florida fan huh?

• Haha 1

As much as Skinner improved late in the playoffs, unless the Oilers “braintrust” (lol) address their goaltending deficiency I think their Cup winning window may already be closed. This has been by far Ken Holland’s biggest fail.

9 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

He shook their hands and congratulated them. Claiming the Conn Smythe is not the same as not claiming a Silver Medal. I doubt the Panthers players felt offended he didn't come out for the award. Lol.

He simply can’t bear to be in the spotlight as a loser.

End of game handshakes is showing respect to the players but no spotlight on him as an individual. 

He doesn’t have the character to show respect to the league, the trophy or the fans. 

He’s a grown man expected to do difficult things at times but he can’t. 

Crysaitl going right now on about how much good character McDavid has yet he slunk away to hide when the league tried honour him. Their fans stuck with them the chips were down and then he turns his tail on them and hides.  Shame.

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Edmonton fans are the reason we hate Edmonton. Happy for your 1980's though. Charlie Day Ok GIF

Happy for your 2024 Mr. Florida fan, like this is so stupid, just cause I don’t vote for the same team as the gang once my team is out  I’m not a Canucks fan, moronic!

• Sad 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I’ve been on CDC for a heck of a lot of years, been a season ticket holder from day 1, never cheered for the oilers til this playoffs after we were out because Florida=trump and I’ve been there and don’t like it. Just because  I guess you’re a closet Florida fan huh?

i know a guy who holds season tickets here just for the entertainment - he was wearing an Oiler jersey to the games in the playoffs.  Not sure season tickets mean much.

You know how the vast majority of the room feels about that team for weeks, yet you keep taking implicit shots...

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

At some point, yeah. He'll care. But at that moment, I think he'd rather be with his team. And I don't blame him for that. But, if y'all wanna hate on him for it. By all means. I personally would not have gone out for it myself. But that's why I am a bum ass loser who watches hockey and never played.

First player to ever do that but you stay classy San Diego 

8 minutes ago, chris12345 said:

Best player ever.....ok How about Wayne something? 

What was it he said about goaltending in our series? Well where the fuck were you Leon? Where?

• Like 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Happy for your 2024 Mr. Florida fan, like this is so stupid, just cause I don’t vote for the same team as the gang once my team is out  I’m not a Canucks fan, moronic!

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF