[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

18 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Being a real Canucks fan Montreal was always on my don’t like list, they have highest winning % against us of all time.

IMG_1515.jpeg

Them being the most dominant team in history while we were an expansion team in the 70s will do that.  I wasn't alive for any of that.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Them being the most dominant team in history while we were an expansion team in the 70s will do that.  I wasn't alive for any of that.

I was and witnessed that, pretty much all the ‘70 were hating the Canadiens.

on a side note, based on your grumpiness I thought you were pushing Alf old.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

33 minutes ago, Hat Trick Maker said:

Another year, another cup-less team finally won one...welp, at least the other team lost it in such a heartbreaking fashion

Down to 10 teams now still waiting for the first cup

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Shitantics still can’t even get their gear right.. piss poor designs again and the patch on the hat isn’t even aligned right.IMG_2799.thumb.jpeg.851e1069039079d7baab40e571947f73.jpeg

Not to mention the merch is just plain fugly...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We have to win it ahead of Buffalo.

Buffalo has suffered so much more in all the sports I almost wouldn't mind them getting theirs first. Unless we're playing them in the final of course.

7 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Buffalo has suffered so much more in all the sports I almost wouldn't mind them getting theirs first. Unless we're playing them in the final of course.

How so? They even beat us for the #1 pick.

41 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Welp, I think it's time for me to be the voice of reason at the Oilers message board, It's time to make an account as a true Oilers fan and let the people know how much we blew it even with all the help from the refs also Skinner and Perry need yuge extensions.

Please post links here to your posts there! 😁

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Canuck You said:

What a sore loser you have to be to not come out and accept the award, Especially for all the Coiler fans that flew out to Florida to see you, At least could have gave them a nod.

Given his $100+ million in earnings, giving a nod to the fans who pay his wages would be in order.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Please post links here to your posts there! 😁

im sure if he actually does it which I doubt he’ll get banned very quickly, my first post there calling Campbell cup of soup got me banned in under a minute.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

im sure if he actually does it which I doubt he’ll get banned very quickly, my first post there calling Campbell cup of soup got me banned in under a minute.

Pre-type a bunch, and copy/paste/post as fast as possible, lol.

1 minute ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Pre-type a bunch, and copy/paste/post as fast as possible, lol.

Probably get deleted just as fast, wish him like but sounds more like a dog chasing a truck.

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

That montage they showed makes me want them to sign Zadorov so bad.

Lets get this group back and play these punks again!

where can i see this montage

3 hours ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

How can you be best if you lost in the finals?  Mostly just asking where is the line. It is the MVP for the playoffs - not the best player. I'm not sure you can be the MOST valuable if your team loses. Seems to me that the most valuable is the player that leads you to victory.

Bob should have won it. If not him then Barkov.

Why give it to the guy who was a no show in the last two games. His buddy Divesital went dark for the last eight games. 

I thought that Janmark and Conner Brown made a bigger impact in their limited ice time.

If I was cheering for the Oil, I would have been pissed off that McD, Drai, Hyman, Ekholm and Bouchard played the almost the entire last ten minutes.

Those guys were so gassed that they practically stood around while the clock drained away.

Where the fuck was Janmark, RNH, McCleod and Brown? Dopey jugears had them stapled to the bench. One of those guys had thee jump to get the game tied up, but nope, leave my guys on. Connor’s orders.

Didn’t want the Coilerz to win, so not my problem. 

• Like 2