[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Posted (edited)

Dude finds way to go deep and reach (and win) championships, this will be his fourth finals appearance in five years 

He's 1/4 so far, maybe he'll hit 2/5 

Edited by Coconuts

There are worse Canadian teams that could win the cup, namely Calgary and Toronto. I’d prefer to see Winnipeg, Montreal or Ottawa ahead of the Oilers, and of course Vancouver will be there next season (and would be there now if not for injuries to Demko and Petey). But yeah, I’d hope for Florida over the Oilers.

• Cheers 3

The one positive of Coilers making the finals is them losing to Florida having been so close will be quite enjoyable. You think McDavid cries on a normal day? Wait until he loses the finals! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

The one positive of Coilers making the finals is them losing to Florida having been so close will be quite enjoyable. You think McDavid cries on a normal day? Wait until he loses the finals! 

Why would he cry? Maybe in your delusional fantasies. 

Is Luke Gazdic the dumbest fucker alive? He just threw his career away by bashing Canucks fans and the actual team as a panelist on HNIC. Like bro, u actually need the job cuz u failed as a hockey player. What a loser lol

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Hate it when you give these 2 fkers so much credit. You talk fear into yourself, you are going to play defensively. Just play ur game and you’ll be fine. Panthers in 5 easy

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

Is Luke Gazdic the dumbest fucker alive? He just threw his career away by bashing Canucks fans and the actual team as a panelist on HNIC. Like bro, u actually need the job cuz u failed as a hockey player. What a loser lol

What is this in reference to? Is there a clip or a link?

1 hour ago, Jetliner said:

Well I am in the US so not an option but I would boycott hnic unless they fire that clown. 

That is even more unprofessional than Serivalli and Mark Spector and they were already deepest level of hell with their comments. 

18 minutes ago, 24K said:

Well I am in the US so not an option but I would boycott hnic unless they fire that clown. 

That is even more unprofessional than Serivalli and Mark Spector and they were already deepest level of hell with their comments. 

HNIC has had issues with professionalism for decades.  They literally allowed MacLean to use the show as a platform to criminally slander Burrows.  The best hope is that TSN gets the next contract, because Bieksa is the only national guy there who isn't a complete piece of garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Barnstorm said:

What is this in reference to? Is there a clip or a link?

“Your team is a joke”

this is a clown that they are presenting as an objective analyst on sportsnet these days. 

Edited by Darius
  • Thanks 1

Have to hand it to the Oilers for being lights out on the pK. Did not see that coming. Still I’m predicting that the Panthers will find a way to score enough greasy goals to subdue the Oil in 6 games.

3 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

🤣🤣🤣

Can you imagine asking a Liverpool fan if they would support Manchester United in the Champions League Final. This crap about having a Canada's team needs to die once and for all. 

The Boston pizza add is so out of touch and so very obvious marketing ploy that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth almost as bad as their frozen pizzas.