[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Not once has it been mentioned how both his feet left the ice prior to the elbow to the jaw. 

Saw that live and thought of the penalty against EP.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Big Oiler whinefest on Sportsnet.  Just face the fact that they're a dirty team.  A knee a nutshot, an elbow to the jaw:  these guys have no honour.  But at least the refs called them on it tonight.  Doubt the DoPS will do the same, but Draisaitl should do some time for what he did to Barkov.

He should be gone for the rest of the playoffs along with the refs who didn't kick him out.  He's proven over the years that he's simply not willing to play like a man and it's time to send a message that the way he disgraces the sport isn't acceptable.

• Like 1

Not sure what happened with Gadzic  Thought he was fine during the regular season but man, what fckn tool he’s been.  Knee on knee’s are not just regular tripping penalties.  They have ended careers.  If a panther did that to Mcjesus, he’d be calling for the perpetrators head.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I still can’t believe the brainwashing of cheering “for Canada’s team” which is just corporate agendas.

This is not Canadas team. They don’t play like anything close to a team I can respect. They whine, they cheap shot, and they never man up just make excuses.

I hope one day a Canadian team like the Panthers can win the cup. 

Spoken like a true prodigy!

Just now, Chickenspear said:

Ok, Gazdick just called McDick the best leader in the league. Done for the night.

He’s the comedy relief he’s a joke as is everything he says. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Chickenspear said:

Ok, Gazdick just called McDick the best leader in the league. Done for the night.

Hopefully done for his career. But I bet he will still get duty with Oiler's regular season games.

• Cheers 1

Lmao who the fuck at Sportsnet decided to put Luke Gadzic on the panel? He’s too emotionally attached to the Oilers to be on a national broadcast. His takes are laughable.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's funny before this series started. I didn't want any of the two teams to win. But now seeing how shamelessly Sportsnet is supporting the Oil. I'm totally on board with the Panthers winning. Even if it means one more team that wins the cup before Vancouver. The media are so far up the Oilers Ass, they can ask McDavid to say Ahhh, and they will see daylight.

You'd expect them to support the Canucks the same way.  Why wouldn't a Canadian sports network not favour a Canadian team in the Stanley Cup Finals.  That's silly

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Well consider this -- teams that take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-7 Stanley Cup Final have gone on to win the Cup 91 percent of the time (49-5).

Let’s not remind everyone about the Canucks being part of that 9% 

sigh 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Well consider this -- teams that take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-7 Stanley Cup Final have gone on to win the Cup 91 percent of the time (49-5).

And unfortunately we are one of the 5…

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Sad 2
  • Huggy Bear 1