Luke Gazdic Rant against Canucks and Twitter Trolls

Shekky

1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Unless he grovels severely with an apology, I can't see how he can come back. 

He painted the Canucks organisation/players/fans as trash... and that's not a smart move, when its the same people you have to work with...

If he hasn't by now he's not going to. He spoke from the heart.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Bob Long said:

If he hasn't by now he's not going to. He spoke from the heart.

Then he is done doing anything with Vancouver... He put his colours on the mast, so he can go down with his ship... fuck him.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

On 6/10/2024 at 9:26 PM, spook007 said:

Then he is done doing anything with Vancouver... He put his colours on the mast, so he can go down with his ship... fuck him.

No thanks.  Even if I played for "that team", I'd "go straight" if he was the only choice left.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

I wonder how his social media feeds are looking these days :hurhur:

He is such an idiot for publicly ranting in the first place. He brought the backlash on himself. Just another Oiler crybaby. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

On 6/14/2024 at 9:08 AM, Nucker67 said:

He is such an idiot for publicly ranting in the first place. He brought the backlash on himself. Just another Oiler crybaby. 

He has to be a moron to luck out and land a prestigious job on the panel like he did, for a national Canadian audience of hockey fans across the country, and then not understand that he can't still be a 14 year old Coiler homer on Twitter anymore.

i'm not on Twitter, but I can only imagine how its gotten worse for him ever since. Its going to take awhile for Luke to gain enough respect from Vancouver fans to continue with that job. But then again, McLean has never made an honest, and actual, apology for his Burrows smear job, only a "I'm sorry that you're upset apology", and he's not lost a days pay.  Maybe by October all will be forgiven.

Luke Gazdic, had a few beers and went on air making a fool of himself. 

To call us all a joke, where none of us have tweeted I’m sure. 

Bad move on call the whole base and the team a “joke”, this will ban him for conceding any Canucks games. 

I give him a pass. The reason is that I wonder about the mental health of any ex-fighter or person who has suffered head trauma. If he is having any negative thoughts, I hope he reaches out for help. His outburst seemed overly reactive to me. That might be a symptom and he might not even be aware of it. Negative thoughts and feelings can sneak up on anyone.

Because of Deadmonton's comeback, Gazdic is getting out of the doghouse and getting another shot.

Typical of the Toronto weasels, sucking up to the Western fanbase even though Gazdic should be permanently disqualified.

• 2 weeks later...

just another dusting right Mr. Gazdic...karma is a bitch and i am over the moon to see Edm lose, especially after that guys rant about Vancouver and the fans due to his lack of self control about being butt hurt on social media...finger typing warriors can hide behind a screen and say disgusting things, learn to just avoid them and grow some thicker skin! 

Now go hold Connor's hand at the beer store and carry his drinks to his car Luke!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 6/16/2024 at 9:21 PM, -Buzzsaw- said:

Because of Deadmonton's comeback, Gazdic is getting out of the doghouse and getting another shot.

Typical of the Toronto weasels, sucking up to the Western fanbase even though Gazdic should be permanently disqualified.

Gagzdic probably needs some alone time today. 

Gazdic is more like Sadzdic today. And to answer his question, yes I did enjoy watching the Oilers make the finals and almost pull off a reverse sweep while NOT watching him on the HNIC panel.

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

21 hours ago, Mustard said:

Gazdic is more like Sadzdic today. And to answer his question, yes I did enjoy watching the Oilers make the finals and almost pull off a reverse sweep while NOT watching him on the HNIC panel.

Funny, I had forgotten all about him 🤔

22 hours ago, Viking said:

just another dusting right Mr. Gazdic...karma is a bitch and i am over the moon to see Edm lose, especially after that guys rant about Vancouver and the fans due to his lack of self control about being butt hurt on social media...finger typing warriors can hide behind a screen and say disgusting things, learn to just avoid them and grow some thicker skin! 

Now go hold Connor's hand at the beer store and carry his drinks to his car Luke!

That ain't Connor's hand Gazdic is holding.🕵️‍♀️

• Haha 1