US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Those who scream the loudest. I guess Jimmy Kimmel isn’t going to be suing Aaron Rodgers anytime soon. 

Maybe, maybe not.   I still think Rodgers will be the one eating crow and worms though.

Report: Aaron Rodgers-Jimmy Kimmel fight opens “big can of worms” for ESPN

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-aaron-rodgers-jimmy-kimmel-fight-opens-big-can-of-worms-for-espn

4 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Think about how stupid you would have to be to agree to represent Trump, who is famous for not paying his bills.  It's professional suicide for any competent lawyer.

The RNC is footing most of his legal bills.  His ROI when it comes to donations gets them more money than they are spending.

In the same vein though, He has middling lawyers because any of the big and powerful law firms are afraid to represent him because of his unpredictability and the fact that they'll lose some of their existing and future client base. 

Trump is too radioactive for the better law firms out there to touch even with the RNC paying the lion's share.

3 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

There are thousands of pages of documents released and are not chronological so ‘page 1375’ needn’t necessarily be wrong, but what was posted is still a fake.

I specifically did a search for the number 1375 in the entire document file.  No pages in the release have that number and as far as I can tell, even go that high.

It's all just a bunch of depositions for the most part.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Maybe, maybe not.   I still think Rodgers will be the one eating crow and worms though.

Report: Aaron Rodgers-Jimmy Kimmel fight opens “big can of worms” for ESPN

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-aaron-rodgers-jimmy-kimmel-fight-opens-big-can-of-worms-for-espn

Mike Florio is talking out of his butt.  ESPN doesn't own McAfee's show, they license it.  They can't make McAfee do anything.  All they can do is sever the license.  That would probably cost them a good chunk of change to do.

a US presedential debate will break or make your election... watch this debate for a few minutes each of them....

and heres what won his term, this was the start of MAGA politics... it was born in these 4 minutes...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

a US presedential debate will break or make your election... watch this debate for a few minutes each of them....

and heres what won his term, this was the start of MAGA politics... it was born in these 4 minutes...

Nah. Debates don't move the needle that much. Trump got more mileage out of the "Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers" routine....What really started his term is when Vladimir Putin decided that Trump would be the perfect POTUS.....for Russia. Then he put his best men on the job....

It didn't hurt when Comey re-opened the email investigation on Hillary just days before the election, either....

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Na, just a smart business man doing business while he was supposed to be cleaning up the swamp and getting things done.  Right???

https://newrepublic.com/post/177869/trump-profit-foreign-governments-president-report

Trump’s Two-Year Take From Foreign Governments While He Was President Is Staggering

A new report details how much Trump made in just half of his presidency—and which countries paid him.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

Nah. Debates don't move the needle that much. Trump got more mileage out of the "Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers" routine....What really started his term is when Vladimir Putin decided that Trump would be the perfect POTUS.....for Russia. Then he put his best men on the job....

It didn't hurt when Comey re-opened the email investigation on Hillary just days before the election, either....

this

• Cheers 1

Jimmy Kimmel has always been a sick pervert, Harvey Weinstein jr. The idiots whole show is TDS BS.

Could you imagine what shit libs would do if there was a show that mocked Trudeau nightly?

Colbert is another pedo. I don't watch Fox but this is accurate. Hollywood weasels.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Jimmy Kimmel has always been a sick pervert, Harvey Weinstein jr. The idiots whole show is TDS BS.

Could you imagine what shit libs would do if there was a show that mocked Trudeau nightly?

Colbert is another pedo. I don't watch Fox but this is accurate. Hollywood weasels.

This Hour has 22 Minutes makes fun of Trudeau weekly.  (Well, they make fun of all the politicians weekly)

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Eh i'm not sure if you've driven around anywhere in Canada or read anything off Post Media or on Social Media. Trudeau gets a lot of shit, the amount of 'F*ck' Trudeau flags I see is starting to get annoying. 

• Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Funny, you'd think Hannity would be on the side of 'sick perverts.

In 2016, Hannity vociferously defended Roger Ailes when he was accused by multiple women of sexual harassment. In May 2017, Hannity paid a tribute to Ailes after he died. Hannity called him "a second father" and said to Ailes' "enemies" that he was "preparing to kick your a** in the next life".

In April 2017, Hannity came to the defense of Fox News co-president Bill Shine after it was reported that Shine's job was at risk. At least four lawsuits alleged that Shine had ignored, enabled or concealed Ailes' alleged sexual harassment.

In September 2017, several months after Bill O'Reilly was fired from Fox News in the wake of a number of women's alleging that he had sexually harassed them, Hannity hosted O'Reilly on his show. Some Fox News employees criticized the decision. In the interview, O'Reilly attacked liberal media watchdog groups and said he should have fought harder when those groups targeted his advertisers. According to CNN, during the interview, Hannity found kinship with O'Reilly as he appeared "to feel that he and O'Reilly have both become victims of liberals looking to silence them".

Hannity came under criticism in October 2017 when he attacked Democrats after it became known that a large number of women had accused Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood producer and donor to Democratic causes, of sexual harassment. Critics noted that Hannity had weeks earlier defended and hosted his coworker Bill O'Reilly who was fired following a number of sexual harassment allegations. 

Though I guess In Hannity's world only Republicans can be sick perverts.

Edited by Satchmo
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Absence of Jimmy Kimmel from Jeffrey Epstein list raises stakes for Aaron Rodgers, ESPN

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/absence-of-jimmy-kimmel-from-jeffrey-epstein-list-raises-stakes-for-aaron-rodgers-espn

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Eh i'm not sure if you've driven around anywhere in Canada or read anything off Post Media or on Social Media. Trudeau gets a lot of shit, the amount of 'F*ck' Trudeau flags I see is starting to get annoying. 

That and he posted Hannity...a guy that also mocks "the left" nightly.

Trudeau is the most hated politician in Canada lol. The media, newspapers, online forums all bash him everyday. 

The conservative victimhood complex goes brrrrr though.

• Upvote 2