US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Climbing up a slope to get to his ball? Such a great golfer

Man, how old are you?  You called me an idiot and then had to back track and edit your post but edited it into another insult.  That's truly embarrassing, for you.  

4 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

yeah did you? how did you think i got the 43000 number...

Well this line made me wonder:

who is making the lies of dead people voting from the mail... which is a thing that has happened in the past...

When did that happen in the past?

Edited by Satchmo

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

who is making the lies of dead people voting from the mail... which is a thing that has happened in the past...

one in movies... that is all that is needed to get mixed up with reality

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/6-accused-forging-dead-signatures-republican-ballot-colorado-2023-6

Just like their allies in Russia, when the Repugs accuse someone of doing something, it's because they're doing it themselves.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

so your saying that 43000 votes for 3 states wasnt close...??

its total plausible 43000 votes could have been lied cheated or stoled... bying time for a recount should have been the democrats gladly accepting this process if they were so confident...

I never said that. I said 2/3 of Republicans believe the election was stolen. I was correct about that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Man, how old are you?  You called me an idiot and then had to back track and edit your post but edited it into another insult.  That's truly embarrassing, for you.  

Older than you....

And maybe your use of the term "dooped" had something to do with it....

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I never said that. I said 2/3 of Republicans believe the election was stolen. I was correct about that.

you told me to read the article nd i did... so what crap are you spewing now...

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Shows you the conservative brain rot that's occurred since Fox started and Trump amplified. No amount of proof to the contrary can convince the herd.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

you told me to read the article nd i did... so what crap are you spewing now...

I told you no such thing.

I said 2/3 of Republicans think the election was stolen and you said I was "mistaken". I posted an article that proved I was not.

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Or close an umbrella....

Donald-Trump-kisobran.gif.6dca657c10cb5fc07ac3083da2700184.gif

this is reaching... he clealy didnt even attempt to close the umberella... bad choice of insult here... i would have said look at how self important the president is expecting someone to do his work for him... Mans smart... god knows if he struggled with a umberella for more that 0.6 seconds this would have been blown way out proportions...

this comment reads as someone who has never had issues with a umberella before...

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I told you no such thing.

I said 2/3 of Republicans think the election was stolen and you said I was "mistaken". I posted an article that proved was not.

did i say that...

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

this is reaching... he clealy didnt even attempt to close the umberella... bad choice of insult here... i would have said look at how self important the president is expecting someone to do his work for him... Mans smart... god knows if he struggled with a umberella for more that 0.6 seconds this would have been blown way out proportions...

this comment reads as someone who has never had issues with a umberella before...

You're right I guess. That was pretty insensitive.  Haven't we all had umbrella issues?

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

That's true.....but common mechanisms like the ones that open and close an umbrella don't stump me like they do your boy Bone Spurs....

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Multiple organizations, recounts, lawsuits, etc etc have all determined that the 2020 election was not "stolen" and did not have widespread voter fraud.

Companies hired by Republicans couldn't find anything.

Fox had to pay Dominion $800 million dollars for their election lies.

Why do you think this opinion is even worth debate???? Your opinion literally gets destroyed in court over and over.

You're wrong. You're so wrong that you're bringing up a settled matter years after all the evidence was shown that Biden won fair and square. 

listen you are all mistaken if you think i support the orange man...

sigh... your all so stubborn you cant even see a ally ... a ally can not be blind to the truth... being totally blind to the others arguments makes yours illegitimate as well... when you realize this you will all thank me later

6 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

did i say that...

You did.

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

Yeah, I don't know....

When you realize that 2/3 of Republicans still think that the election was stolen from them, you realize that your abovestatement is a mile off....

1 hour ago, MidKnight Ego said:

when you realize that the majority of votes come from certain states and their alignment is non indicitive of their IQ, you will realize you are mistaken

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

That's true.....but common mechanisms like the ones that open and close an umbrella don't stump me like they do your boy Bone Spurs....

ive had many umberllas fall apart in my hands because they were cheaply made, maybe trump realized this was one of his products and decided not to take the chance

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

ive had many umberllas fall apart in my hands because they were cheaply made, maybe trump realized this was one of his products and decided not to take the chance

Yeah, Trump is known for buying cheaply made stuff....:classic_rolleyes:

• Cheers 1

You did.

i stand by that statement... the statementr that an entire population is majorly superior than the other in intelligence because of location of birth is highly narcissitic even more so than my grandios narcissism

14 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Thoughts on his inability to use toilet paper properly?  The lengths people go to in order to defend a worthless piece of shit astound me.  Trump may be a lot of things, but smart is definitely not one of them.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

i stand by that statement... the statementr that an entire population is majorly superior than the other in intelligence because of location of birth is highly narcissitic even more so than my grandios narcissism

Stand by it all you like. I backed up my statement and showed that 2/3 of Republicans really do believe the election was stolen. Ergo, you are the one who was "mistaken".

• Cheers 1

Yeah, Trump is known for buying cheaply made stuff....:classic_rolleyes:

I was more conservative 6-7 years ago... i actually gave trump a chance, his first few weeks he did what he said he was going to and then nothing for 3 years and 48 weeks except lining up the election...

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

The proof is in the fact some areas are stupid enough to vote for Agent Orange in large numbers.  Think about how stupid one has to be to consider him an acceptable option for POTUS.

• Thanks 1