US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

lol this photo is him climbing up a slope if you rotate it once counterclockwise.  You got dooped. 

Trump is a very good golfer btw

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News 

Trump is a very good golf cheat. Maybe the best. As far as his actual skills...well above average. 

• Cheers 1

oh and alot of making weird alliances with all the weird commie dictator regimes and trying to strongarm better results with past free trade regulations... by the time he was strongarming Canada i was off trump

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

I was more conservative 6-7 years ago... i actually gave trump a chance, his first few weeks he did what he said he was going to and then nothing for 3 years and 48 weeks except lining up the election...

I was more conservative 20-30 years ago, (actually voted for Mulroney) but I've never been so conservative that I would support a lying racist POS like Donald Trump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Mail order she might be, but I doubt Mel was cheap....

I'm sure he overpaid, but you can find better quality on the streets of Whalley for $20.

Edited by King Heffy

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The proof is in the fact some areas are stupid enough to vote for Agent Orange in large numbers.  Think about how stupid one has to be to consider him an acceptable option for POTUS.

well... maybe the real issues are not argued about... alot of poor people in the states trump wins, with lots of red neck isolation and traditional thinking... slow to react is just common conservative manueveurs... perhaps the dems made some statements that effected their livelihood in a negative way or ignored them in a way that wasnt cool in their POV... Trump was all about that propping up the sensationalized poor average american out side a major city

taking your time and making sure you are right is not a bad strategy as a voter... 

6 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I was more conservative 20-30 years ago, (actually voted for Mulroney) but I've never been so conservative that I would support a lying racist POS like Donald Trump.

he made some statements that i hoped would help me finacially... turns out Trump just ruined all his close ties...  Canada and Mexico, the wall thing as kind of weird from MY POV at the time but i gave it a pass as they were not talking about a wall upnorth, which made me realize their was more to the story that what was being made public info

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

he made some statements that i hoped would help me finacially... turns out Trump just ruined all his close ties...  Canada and Mexico, the wall thing as kind of weird from MY POV at the time but i gave it a pass as they were not talking about a wall upnorth, which made me realize their was more to the story that what was being made public info

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Care to elaborate?

13 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Trump and Melania also invited the Clinton’s to their wedding in 2005.  It’s a big club and none of us are in it…

IMG_0903.jpeg

I see Bill giving Melania the 'grip'. Ya, I am short a few bucks to fit in with this crew. What did Obama say? " 85% of the leaders I met were nuts! " 

• Cheers 1

17 hours ago, SilentSam said:

So, the latest on this comes from Eric Trump, who claims that "every dime" of that money was donated to the US Treasury....which sounds exactly like something Donald Trump would do, amirite? (BTW: This is the same family that got busted for stealing from a Cancer charity to fund their political activities)

I think my favorite response was this one:

Full story here: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/eric-trump-ridiculed-over-response-to-claims-ex-president-father-received-money-from-foreign-governments/ar-AA1mvFCT?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=848d60089f294a4395cda137a3196027&ei=32

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1