US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

17 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Trump is no Nazi.   Racist possibly.  Narcissist undoubtedly.

Biden does not like border walls and does not think they work.  Go find what he just said about it.   He just wanted to spend some money that had a wall tied to the funding he wanted.  "the work was a legal requirement stemming from appropriations during the Trump administration."  (NYT}

Fienstein married well and was bequeathed millions.  

Trump says many things.  Not all have been proven true.

Yes but Feinstein was an example… they’re all crooked. Both sides, and this is why they fear populism and what trump wanted to do

Its also why they scream about Gaetz who literally wants them to rid continuing resolutions and omni bus funding bills. Gaetz is actually fighting for  what democracy is supposed to be, and both sides hate it. Why? Because they grift from the same trough of taxpayer money. And Gaetz and (Trump / populism) are trying to stop it. 

many don’t realize how much they are manipulated and why… so politicians can keep stealing 

people can hate trump all they want for mean tweets and being uncouth, but 90% of what they’ve said and say is false and meant to prevent him from taking power again, and to turn people against him. 

the idea that people fight against populism in the name of “democracy” is rather funny, it shows they don’t even know what populism is. And they are fighting to protect an oligarchy taking advantage of them. 

Edited by BlockerHigh

3 hours ago, BlockerHigh said:

You should watch the full video...he wasn't calling neo nazis good people (by the way, his son in law is Jewish, and is his granchild, he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and did more for Israel than any president in 50 years with the Abraham accords. This would not suggest a nazi).

Are you aware Biden is building the wall now? Announced today. Wasn't Trump a "racist" for wanting it? Start asking WHY did they label him certain things? Maybe they want you to hate him champ.

I'll give you a hint as to why. Example, Diane Feinstein, who just passed at 90 years old, had a net worth close to 100 mil dollars

She's been in office her whole career....150k-200k per year, her whole life...do the math, you don't get that rich from "investments" on that salary.

maybe start to think a bit about how the system of taxpayer grift works, and why someone who said he was going to end it, ends up being attacked, by the system.

Dude… People’s wealth doesn’t just come from wages and investments. We are undergoing the biggest inter generational transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. People inherit money. You need to factor that in.

Maybe start to think about why a guy can declare bankruptcy several times and still have a fortune. (Or so he says to his lenders, but not to the IRS.)

Do the math. Lol. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Dude… People’s wealth doesn’t just come from wages and investments. We are undergoing the biggest inter generational transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. People inherit money. You need to factor that in.

Maybe start to think about why a guy can declare bankruptcy several times and still have a fortune. (Or so he says to his lenders, but not to the IRS.)

Do the math. Lol. 

These people didn’t start businesses and have wealthy parents (all of them)

My goodness. You think Obama got his Netflix and book deals just because? 

are you aware that the Clinton foundation already has a billion dollar contract to help rebuild ukraine? 

are you aware of the money that’s going  to ukraine, went to ftx and then magically Sam Bankman Fried is the second largest donor to Democratic Party? And some how in all the crimes he’s charged for they drop the campaign finance violations? 😂 

my friend you’re naive on how the money laundering works 

Edited by BlockerHigh

19 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

These people didn’t start businesses and have wealthy parents (all of them)

My goodness. You think Obama got his Netflix and book deals just because? 

are you aware that the Clinton foundation already has a billion dollar contract to help rebuild ukraine? 

are you aware of the money that’s going  to ukraine, went to ftx and then magically Sam Bankman Fried is the second largest donor to Democratic Party? And some how in all the crimes he’s charged for they drop the campaign finance violations? 😂 

my friend you’re naive on how the money laundering works 

Not naive about any of it. Your posts are goofy in that you point your finger in one direction Look around you. There’s plenty of money being made in both sides of the aisle.

We live in a capitalist system. Obama can make money off his past accomplishments. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you.

Your money laundering comment is ignorant. I have training in forsensics and file reports with the IRS and US Treasury department in my business. Don’t waste your time trying to make personal attacks,. 

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Not naive about any of it. Your posts are goofy in that you point your finger in one direction Look around you. There’s plenty of money being made in both sides of the aisle.

We live in a capitalist system. Obama can make money off his past accomplishments. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you.

Your money laundering comment is ignorant. I have training in forsensics and file reports with the IRS and US Treasury department in my business. Don’t waste your time trying to make personal attacks,. 

If you read my posts I called it a uniparty 

that suggests both sides - Mcconnell is one of the worst 

Try reading people’s posts 

as for your training I’m a rocket scientist and a phd in medicine and a bhuddist monk - the internet is fun! 

the fact you can’t see politicians are getting kickbacks left right and Center is beyond naive 

i noticed you ignored clinton getting money to rebuild ukraine and the ftx scandal, and come back with “I’m a forensic blah blah”. That means nothing, the reality is right in your face. 

you choose to ignore these things because it bothers you, that’s ok. I accept reality and know how the system works. 

Cheers 

Edited by BlockerHigh

23 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

If you read my posts I called it a uniparty 

that suggests both sides - Mcconnell is one of the worst 

Try reading people’s posts 

as for your training I’m a rocket scientist and a phd in medicine and a bhuddist monk - the internet is fun! 

the fact you can’t see politicians are getting kickbacks left right and Center is beyond naive 

i noticed you ignored clinton getting money to rebuild ukraine and the ftx scandal, and come back with “I’m a forensic blah blah”. That means nothing, the reality is right in your face. 

you choose to ignore these things because it bothers you, that’s ok. I accept reality and know how the system works. 

Cheers 

Glad you know everything. Enjoy life in your own little world.

IMG_4539.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

National Divorce >> Re-Education Camps.

National Divorce has to be coming at some point.

As much as those in power will work against it to maintain their control - at some point the populace has to ask themselves, why continue to share a country with people who I despise & fundamentally don't share values with, and many already are imo. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moosehead said:

Not sure Israel is the best example on how to build positive relationships with neighbouring nations........

Isreal has been labelled an arpartheid state/ regime by human rights organisations both within Isreal and outside of it.

https://www.btselem.org/topic/apartheid

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/02/israels-apartheid-against-palestinians-a-cruel-system-of-domination-and-a-crime-against-humanity/

Prominent Isreali politician's and officials have also stated this

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/06/israel-imposing-apartheid-on-palestinians-says-former-mossad-chief

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/05/amnesty-israel-apartheid-israeli-politicians-agree

Isreal has stolen Palestinians freedom and they are slowly stealing their land from them, illegal settlements. 

Anyone with an ounce of humanity knows what is happening.

How can we, as a world society, allow arpartheid to exist in this day and age.

Just want to point out in relation to some of this border wall talk... I think a couple of Agent Oranguatan's quotes have been somewhat conflated. The two I'm talking about:

From his campaign announcement speech in 2015 (has it been that long already!?):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/16/theyre-rapists-presidents-trump-campaign-launch-speech-two-years-later-annotated/

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.
(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

After the Unite the Right Rally of 2017 in Charlottesville, VA:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

I think @the destroyer of worlds was citing the correct/relevant one and @Ryan Strome mentioned the both sides thing, which is an understandable mix up without having the words in front of you. Just wanted to make sure the context on both of these was clear, because these pertain to two very different topics and have different implications.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Welcome back.

This is still not right at all.  But while I can say that, i can also chuckle knowing that while EXACTLY what the GOP and people like yourself said was crucial critical and important to happen that would be cancelled is still happening.  But is now "crickets"

Having some trouble understanding what you're saying here. At any rate,  I'm now fine with these people storming the borders, since there's a chance they won't accept being programmed into our liberalism run amok plague. I see the US border god has come out today denying that wall construction will commence, and he says there has been no change in the border policy. Probably playing word games.

6 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

National Divorce >> Re-Education Camps.

National Divorce has to be coming at some point.

As much as those in power will work against it to maintain their control - at some point the populace has to ask themselves, why continue to share a country with people who I despise & fundamentally don't share values with, and many already are imo. 

National divorce sounds good to you, but not to her. Controlling you is her raison d'etre, why would she let you go?

4 minutes ago, Calamity K said:

National divorce sounds good to you, but not to her. Controlling you is her raison d'etre, why would she let you go?

The real problem is the threat of a fascist nation armed with nuclear weapons.  Consider what barbaric laws places like Texas and Florida will inflict on their people once they are no longer forced to act like civilized people by Federal government.

Just now, King Heffy said:

The real problem is the threat of a fascist nation armed with nuclear weapons.  Consider what barbaric laws places like Texas and Florida will inflict on their people once they are no longer forced to act like civilized people by Federal government.

Exactly. That will be her view.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Which is entirely correct.  This was attempted during something called the Civil War and will need to be repeated if these lunatics interfere with the denazification process.

😂.    I love it.

I do confess you are tuned right in to our reality.

3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

National divorce sounds funny. Who comes up with these terms?

She said deprogramming of the cult members in that clip....that sounds bad, but a far cry from Re-education Camps. I dont usually watch videos but i had to see if she actually said they should be rounding up Trump supporters and putting them the into camps.

She didn't.

I seem to recall that it was MTG....

12 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

I must have not been paying attention. I actually don't recall many people saying that. I actually thought people kind of forgot about it like shortly after it was elected because he didn't even put up a whole lot did he?

You're missing the point

People claimed Biden would do nothing.  That cancelling the wall was bad.  I don't like the wall idea, it's a waste of $

But instead he's still doing it in some fashion.  yet the people who wanted it and said he'd cancel it are not saying how good it is he's still engaging in it.

The ability for people to refuse to credit others for what they wanted the whole time is fun.

Don't forget, I don't like either of these two or their parties.  Pointing out hypocrisy is a joy

• Cheers 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fox-news-star-greg-gutfeld-claims-elections-don-t-matter-and-calls-for-a-second-civil-war-in-unhinged-rant/ar-AA1hNoUG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=09b954401293495abb5209caf612f43d&ei=9

"Fox news 

star Greg Gutfeld claimed that “elections don’t matter” and called for a second Civil War this week during an unhinged rant on the conservative news network, RadarOnline.com can report.

Gutfeld’s startling claims came on Thursday as he, fellow Fox News host Jesse Watters, and former Democratic Tennessee Rep. Harold Ford Jr. discussed the recent lootings taking place across Philadelphia.

The Fox News host seemed to suggest that there should be another Civil War like the “war over slavery” because the country “needs to make war to bring peace.”

“We had a war over slavery,” Gutfeld explained during Thursday’s episode of The Five. “We knew slavery was inhumane and immoral, but somehow we couldn’t solve slavery peacefully. It was an evil, but one side refused to acknowledge that it was evil because it was too big of an admission of them to make.”

“Doesn’t that feel that way now?” he continued. “That this defiant refusal to reverse this decline argues against the survival of a country? What does that leave you with?”

“It leaves you with you need to make war to bring peace because you have a side that cannot change,” Gutfeld argued, “because then that means an admission that their beliefs have been corrupt all the time, so in a way you have to force them to surrender.”

When former Democratic Tennessee Rep. Harold Ford Jr. suggested “we have an election” rather than launch a second Civil War like Gutfeld appeared to suggest, Gutfeld fired back and claimed “elections don’t work” or “matter.”

“Elections don’t work. We know that. We know they don’t work,” Gutfeld charged. “Look what we have. Look what we have. We had a moderate president and we have crime exploding everywhere.”

“We had a Democrat president promise that he was going to be moderate, promise that he was going to unite the country, and now we have a terrible education system, we have no border, we have crime everywhere,” he continued during the unhinged rant.

“Every facet of society is in peril and in chaos because our elections don’t matter.”

Although Ford Jr. argued that “elections do matter,” Gutfeld repeated his argument and called the former congressman “naïve.”

“No. Elections do matter,” Ford Jr. responded. “We don’t need to go to war for it, we go to the election booth and vote the people out who don’t do the things you say.”

“Oh, I wish I was as naive as you, Harold,” Gutfeld said before ending the discussion.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Gutfeld came under fire earlier this year for a series of controversial remarks regarding the Holocaust.

“You had to survive in a concentration camp by having skills,” The Five star said during a discussion about the Holocaust in July. “You had to be useful. Utility, utility kept you alive!"

Gutfeld was condemned for the controversial remarks and numerous Fox News stars said they were “disgusted” by the comments.