US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Poor tenacious D .... Republicans gone woke and canceled him over an ill placed comment by his band mate 

I see not only did they have to cancel their tour ....they had to shut down their merchandise websites as well

Republicans have redefined what wokeism is 

Go ahead and be pissed at glass but the cancel ones life crap is wayyyyyyy over the top

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

And people get angry at me when I call this out. These Nazi pieces of shit aren't even trying to hide who they are anymore.

I hate thinking and talking like this , but :

Timmothy O vie  ( Oklahoma bomber? )

.. would have been a Hero in Europe and Germany if he took out The German Nationalists Party at the right time .

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’m sure this is just another coincidence. I mean it’s totally normal for a company to short $360 million worth of Trump stock on a Friday. 

The reason you short a stock is because you think the price is going to go down. What could have happened Saturday night to make Trump’s stock tank on the Monday?   🤔

FYI, Austin Private Wealth LLC is a fee only financial advisory company. They don’t do discretionary management. Which means one of their clients ordered this trade. Who was the client?  🤔

Another FYI. This is the largest short position ever for Trump’s stock. 

Follow the money, best way to get the answers 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Sapper said:

Right-wing media figures blame women in Secret Service and ‘DEI’ for security failure in Trump shooting

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/media/secret-service-agents-women-trump-shooting

Oddly enough we saw a post here on this site that mirrored the alt right conspiracy theories on this

By all means tell me again how it isn't the right wing sowing the seeds of hate 

And it just breaks my brain how any self respecting woman could even consider supporting/voting for him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

JD Vance just said that when his grandma died, they went through her house and found 19 loaded guns scattered throughout the house. If that is not the most American thing ever, I don’t what is.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I hate to join in with the conspiracy theorists about Biden not really having COVID, but now that I've seen a picture of Biden's doctor, my spidey sense is tingling.

Picture of the doctor in the hidden box below.

Hide contents

GSuuPt-XIAEtb9j.thumb.jpeg.a847a1531df0810b8bdee7d42a2d4094.jpeg

I think he gets replaced before the convention.

Just now, CBH1926 said:

They're starting to make a full court press.  If Biden keeps fighting, I'm wondering if they'll try to drag his wife into the fray.  That would be dirty, but could potentially be a kill shot.

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

They're starting to make a full court press.  If Biden keeps fighting, I'm wondering if they'll try to drag his wife into the fray.  That would be dirty, but could potentially be a kill shot.

Remember when RBG refused to go? That worked out well for women's rights....

Joe needs something to snap him out of this, it's bigger than him now.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I just saw him climbing into Air Force One, and he was going up those stairs very gingerly.

Just now, Bob Long said:

I also remember when the left was lionizing her when she died.  I was like, "Morons, she just guaranteed that her replacement will be her political opposite".  She just kicked you in the nards because she refused to give up her power until the Grim Reaper forced her to.

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I just saw him climbing into Air Force One, and he was going up those stairs very gingerly.

Good.  The last thing anyone needs is him tumbling down them.  He and stairs haven't played well together for years.  They have a hate hate relationship.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

RBG not leaving the court was a big mistake that set us back.

I was watching JD Vance live for almost 40 minutes and I think this was a good move by Trump to pick him.

Democrats better think quick otherwise they are going to lose in November.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Good.  The last thing anyone needs is him tumbling down them.  He and stairs haven't played well together for years.  They have a hate hate relationship.

So if Kamala replaces him, who do you think they pick for VP? Or do you think they pick someone else to replace JB? I am not sure if Harris can beat Trump.

17 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Think so too. You essentially have the whole Dem leadership coming out against him not to mention major donors cutting off the well. 

Jeffries wants Biden out.

Schumer wants Biden out.

Pelosi wants Biden out. 

The only ones that still support him surprisingly are the progressive wing from the like of Bernie and AOC. 

Reports floating around that Biden has further isolated himself to his yes men. 

Either Biden is gonna have a come to Jesus moment with this bout of Covid or it will get ugly. Though he is starting to set up excuse to bow out if he ultimately can't go on.

Edited by 24K

Just now, CBH1926 said:

RBG not leaving the court was a big mistake that set us back.

I was watching JD Vance live for almost 40 minutes and I think this was a good move by Trump to pick him.

Democrats better think quick otherwise they are going to lose in November.

Yeah, Trump might have picked one of the few people on the planet who is a bigger piece of shit than him.  Might save his life with that vermin as the next in line.  Both of those neo-Nazis belong in Guantanamo Bay.

7 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

People at that age should be careful.

Trump at 74 yo, when he was a spring chicken:

• Cheers 1