US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

47 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Well that happened for a multitude of reasons but yes he was a factor. That said he crushed the middle class, ramped up mass incarceration sold out the country to corporate interests. Overall Reagan is a piece of shit. 

Reagan was a huge part of the destruction of the USSR. He also set up the US for major economic growth in the 90's, by attraction big investment from corporate entities and lowered unemployment rate throughout his tenure.

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Wait, is that recent footage?

Where did the blood come from?

This is probably closer to the truth. If it were a bullet that went through his ear as Trump claimed, he'd have been taken to a hospital. All he needed was a small bandaid, but he wore a giant square bandage to milk his cult for more money.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

This is probably closer to the truth. If it were a bullet that went through his ear as Trump claimed, he'd have been taken to a hospital. All he needed was a small bandaid, but he wore a giant square bandage to milk his cult for more money.

Somone even posted a bullet trajectory in this thread.

Telepromter glass? wasn't it his right ear that turned away fromt he front of stage? where was this prompter? not saying I dont believe....but saying I dont know what to believe. 

Seemed real to me but these days I dont trust much.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Yep....I think Kamala has the Repugs worried.......

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4788663-andy-ogles-impeachment-articles-kamala-harris/

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) filed articles of impeachment against Vice President Harris on Tuesday, as Republicans ramp up attacks while she launches a presidential campaign.

The filing expands on previously introduced articles that target Harris’s record on immigration, a GOP rallying cry against the vice president.

He added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” While Biden ended his reelection campaign Monday, he has maintained that he will finish his term and is in good health.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I know jack shit about ballistics but it's my amateurish understanding that there would have been little left of his ear if it had been struck by a round from an AR.

• Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I know jack shit about ballistics but it's my amateurish understanding that there would have been little left of his ear if it had been struck by a round from an AR.

Me either, but i just googled ... an AR-15 round is the diameter of a pencil eraser. 

I do believe that a few pencil erasers zipped by his head and one clipped him. The way he reacted didnt seem like shattering glass...

I suppose there should be a dr or plastic surgeon that will have attended to him that could set the record straight. 

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Me either, but i just googled ... an AR-15 round is the diameter of a pencil eraser. 

I do believe that a few pencil erasers zipped by his head and one clipped him. The way he reacted didnt seem like shattering glass...

I suppose there should be a dr or plastic surgeon that will have attended to him that could set the record straight. 

You don't trust Ronny Jackson or Johnson as Trump calls him?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

You don't trust Ronny Jackson or Johnson as Trump calls him?

Is that the dude that said Trump could live to 200 and that he is 3 inches taller and 50lbs lighter than he looks?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Reagan was a huge part of the destruction of the USSR. He also set up the US for major economic growth in the 90's, by attraction big investment from corporate entities and lowered unemployment rate throughout his tenure.

By completely selling our the foundation of the American economy and giving a big fu to middle class for the next 40 years.  He was one of the worst presidents in recent memory for the American people

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

RE: AR-15 Exit wounds: The high-velocity bullet causes a swath of tissue damage that extends several inches from its path. It does not have to actually hit an artery to damage it and cause catastrophic bleeding. Exit wounds can be the size of an orange.

Edited by Gnarcore

Just now, Gnarcore said:

The high-velocity bullet causes a swath of tissue damage that extends several inches from its path. It does not have to actually hit an artery to damage it and cause catastrophic bleeding. Exit wounds can be the size of an orange.

That makes sense if the bullet is going into the body but dont you think an AR bullet could not just clip the ear as it whizzes by?

i've got a few gun nuts and hunters in the fam, maybe I'll see what they think.

8 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

RE: AR-15 Exit wounds: The high-velocity bullet causes a swath of tissue damage that extends several inches from its path. It does not have to actually hit an artery to damage it and cause catastrophic bleeding. Exit wounds can be the size of an orange.

There's some kismet in the fact that they used an "orange" as a size comparison.....

• ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

llunga ,  please, and if your good with it,  I’d like to carry your quote into the RuZ / UKR thread ,.

No worries my friend

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Is that the dude that said Trump could live to 200 and that he is 3 inches taller and 50lbs lighter than he looks?

Yeah....I think he also said that he could do chin-ups from Trump's erect penis....

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Yeah....I think he also said that he could do chin-ups from Trump's erect penis....

wow, that is a magic mushroom.