US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, 24K said:

Elon's empire is built on gonvernment spending and subsidies. No way Dem is not gonna bury him if Trump lose. 

This is do or die for Elon. 

You mean like how the government had the Inflation Reduction Act, giving tax breaks for EV's built in the United States? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

You mean like how the government had the Inflation Reduction Act, giving tax breaks for EV's built in the United States? 

The IRA, opened up subsidizes replacing older guidelines on ev that allowed other car manufacturers to get into the market and increase competition.

It ain't a coincidence Tesla have been having price cut after price cuts and major slow down in sales after IRA passed and other competitors entered the market. 

34 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

You'll never hear TRUMP and co being asked HOW.  Like how does any of this get done.  Some of it, Dems have already started. 

RDT_20240812_1836298669529833791415311.jpg

How can non evangelical nuts support these zealots?

59 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

You'll never hear TRUMP and co being asked HOW.  Like how does any of this get done.  Some of it, Dems have already started. 

RDT_20240812_1836298669529833791415311.jpg

As for the third from the last bullet point. Any folks planning on protesting another Kamala rally, along with those Michigan voters threatening not to vote for her, better have a serious look, or pack their bags. Although, I have no idea where you would deport a US citizen? 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, stawns said:

How can non evangelical nuts support these zealots?

They are all cults including the mighty Catholic Church. My second cousin was not impressed with my pov. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

As for the third from the last bullet point. Any folks planning on protesting another Kamala rally, along with those Michigan voters threatening not to vote for her, better have a serious look, or pack their bags. Although, I have no idea where you would deport a US citizen? 

With Trump any blue state will do but my money’s on California 

Can’t help thinking about Kent State when I hear “make our campuses safe and patriotic again.”

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Interesting that you believe this. I listened to the whole thing. Anyone who had done the same would have learned a great deal of how the media and leftist twitter lies....simply based on this tweet you've posted. Enjoy NPC ignorance.

25 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

You worried he's going to grab yours? 

Go Kambala! She's a woman! That's a great qualification for president!

Lets ignore her regime's

Inflation

Open Border

Multiple Wars

High energy and food prices

LOL....my god people are ridiculous. Orange man bad! they told me! So lets cheer for the idiots destroying the USA and world instead!!!!

I hate orange man he said grab em by the P!

Here’s the scathing 46-page sanctions order against Trump and Alina Habba issued by federal judge, Donald Middlebrooks, ordering them to pay almost $1 million dollars for the “completely frivolous, both factually and legally” lawsuit “brought in bad faith for an improper purpose.” Judge Middlebrooks called Trump a “mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process.”

image.jpeg

Edited by nuckin_futz

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Another brand new poster heads straight for the political forums and starts spewing incoherent Nazi propaganda.  Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.  Over/Under at 3 pages: Know your limit, play within it.

Under

15 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

Interesting that you believe this. I listened to the whole thing. Anyone who had done the same would have learned a great deal of how the media and leftist twitter lies....simply based on this tweet you've posted. Enjoy NPC ignorance.

20 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

You worried he's going to grab yours? 

Go Kambala! She's a woman! That's a great qualification for president!

Lets ignore her regime's

Inflation

Open Border

Multiple Wars

High energy and food prices

LOL....my god people are ridiculous. Orange man bad! they told me! So lets cheer for the idiots destroying the USA and world instead!!!!

I hate orange man he said grab em by the P!

I listened to the whole thing and it was the most unhinged babbling thing I had heard ever since well his last press conference. 

What the heck is nuclear warming?

Where is the crime surge? Crime was up under Trump. Crime is down under Biden. There is no migrant crime wave. More people by percentage that commit violent crime is born in the US. 

Lazy migrants? You telling me the person that walked hundred of miles across some of the toughest terrains known to man is going to enter a country and just sit there doing nothing? They freaking make up the majority of farm workers, and other hard labor jobs that Americans doesn't want. There is areason farmers and some business started to complain about lack of labor whenever the birder is clamped down. 

Also if Trump is so worried about the birder why did he tell GOP to block the border bill that does 90% of what he wants?

Also ti that point, illegal crossing is also down to below end if Trump term after Biden's executive order and actual migration from South American countries that Harris was actually in charge of also plummeted. 

Trump says inflation is bad and what is his solution? Drill baby drill? America is already producing the most oil it has ever been and is a net exporter of oil. 

What more is there to do by drilling more? Anything more is just going to be offset by OPEC drilling less. If it ain't driving price down now, it won't help by drilling more. 

Also it is nonsensical to compare gas price during a pandemic to normal times. 

To the point of inflation, Trump want to impose 10% tarrifs to everything imported to the US. Guess what happens, hyper inflation. Gonna make the last 3 years look like a cake walk. 

US is not in an active war. Proxy war, sure. But Trumo's solution to that is just to abandon allies in terms of Ukraine and hasten a genocide in terms of Gaza. Not optimal solutions there. 

Not Biden or Harris fault that Putin want to invade Ukraine, which by the way is the same proxy war Trump oversaw. Nit Biden's fault Israel went on a genocidal rampage and decided to bomb the chief ceasefire negotiator of Hamas in freaking Iran and pretty much asked for a retaliation. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

Speaking of placing your bets, I would have guessed the odds would be closer between Harris and Trump.

image.thumb.png.83202eea4d14569b3db26a2e74744b76.png

Oh wow. Harris has really been picking up a lot of speed this past month.

Can't say I'm surprised though given everyone was depressed they only had 2 old guys to choose from. lol

Just now, The Lock said:

Oh wow. Harris has really been picking up a lot of speed this past month.

Can't say I'm surprised though given everyone was depressed they only had 2 old guys to choose from. lol

I have always maintained that Biden can only win against Trump and Trump can only win against Biden. Throw anyone else in there from the two parties and they will cook. 

• Cheers 1