US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Gurn said:

I'm wondering when the individual states start looking into pulling Donald's drivers license.

So much cognitive decline, he really should not be allowed to drive.

Good thing he has a driver, but look into yanking that dl- for safety's sake.

What are you talking about? Trump is a great driver....

image.gif.616d03a201286d33fb42cc0308eeecf4.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm sure you are an expert on suppositories, but your joke doesn't make much sense.

You 're a Trump fella, I can tell by the post count, so it seems weird that you want the thread to have more TDS.

Nah just a truth fan. Trump is a very flawed person, but I also am experienced and knowledgeable enough to understand when I'm being manipulated. It seems at least from the few posts I've read here that some think the news tells them them the truth

57 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Who said that?    What is being disputed are Trump's claims that almost all the migrants are gang members or escaped mental patients who eat cats and have better guns than the US Army.

You really have to get your facts straight.  Getting off X might help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

He actually didn't say that

He is talking about the stat that came out from the govt that 10's of thousands of ILLEGAL migrants are violent offenders

Also, there's a reason there are borders and legal immigration

15 minutes ago, MillersWrister said:

He actually didn't say that

He is talking about the stat that came out from the govt that 10's of thousands of ILLEGAL migrants are violent offenders

Also, there's a reason there are borders and legal immigration

I think I know of the stats you mention but could you post them just so we can be sure we are talking about the same thing?

EDIT: Never mind. I looked back and he DID say: No criminals have crossed over the border illegally.   That's what I replied to, and mentioned no one had here said that there were no criminals at all crossing the border.

I believe you are referring to recent stats that have already been debunked as being skewed, misleading, and very poor math.  Go ahead and re-post them if you want and we'll do it again.

Edited by Satchmo

12 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I think I know of the stats you mention but could you post them just so we can be sure we are talking about the same thing?

Only people who watch main stream media and believe it don't know these stats

I am well aware of your "type"

No amount of facts, stats and truth will be accepted

Back to hockey!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillersWrister said:

Back to hockey!

Thanks.  I'm always out to learn more about myself and what type I am.

Seems to me, on first impression, you are the type that wants to talk a lot but shies away from defending their position.  Kind of like a hockey player who won't go into the corners or block shots. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Thanks.  I'm always out to learn more about myself and what type I am.

Seems to me, on first impression, you are the type that wants to talk a lot but shies away from defending their position.  Kind of like a hockey player who won't go into the corners or block shots. 

Cool

If you were open to learning better you wouldn't be suggesting to another as you did not to look at X. There is more truth on X than you will find in the 10 years you've been watching cnn friend

It takes a long time for people to accept this, many don't. No one wants to admit they were and have been hoodwinked. Its why many ignore the fact the media has lied to them repeatedly about trump as an example (and later proven as such repeatedly) and people keep believing that same liars.

That suggests either brainwashing, stupidity or mental illness imho

Edited by MillersWrister

Just now, MillersWrister said:

Cool

If you were open to learning better you wouldn't be suggesting to another as you did not to look at X. There is more truth on X than you will find in the 10 years you've been brainwashed by cnn friend

It takes a long time for people to accept this, many don't. No one wants to admit they were and have been hoodwinked. Its why many ignore the fact the media has lied to them repeatedly about trump as an an example (and later proven as such) and people keep believing that same liars.

That suggests either brainwashing, stupidity or mental illness imho

Enjoy your stay here,  however brief it may be.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MillersWrister said:

Brief why? You going to try and cancel me because you can't handle truth?

cool

typical

I have no say as to who stays or goes. 

As a side note: I may put you on ignore because I don't think you are really saying anything worth listening to. We'll see I guess.  Feel free to do the same to me.

2 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

There was zero illegal immigrants during TRUMP'S administration.  TRUMP'S administration deported lots and lots of people. 

Oh wait.

There was illegal immigration during TRUMP'S administration. 

Obama and Biden deported more people than TRUMP did.

But open boarder or something. 

ImmigrationChart2-468x355-3490613427.png

59 minutes ago, MillersWrister said:

Back to hockey!

Oof, he put it up on a tee for you and you still swinged and missed. 

This is a forum, debate your position. 

Coming in and slinging insults will only result in one thing, everyone laughing at (yet another) right wing supporters' inability to defend their positions. 

bolt can post the memes and you can call everyone brainwashed. Arguments as porous as Trump's southern wall.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, MillersWrister said:

Nah just a truth fan. Trump is a very flawed person, but I also am experienced and knowledgeable enough to understand when I'm being manipulated. It seems at least from the few posts I've read here that some think the news tells them them the truth

'fam' 

Please hang out and post any sources you might have.  

I completely agree that news/politicians spin a yarn but please hold off on suggesting people are deranged for talking about a 'very flawed person' that may once again hold most powerful political position on the planet. 

4 hours ago, bolt said:

No criminals have crossed over the border illegally. Is that disinformation coming from the border czar?

So...criminals can't come in to the country but they can run for the presidency?

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, MillersWrister said:

Do you get your information from watching and assesing or what people tell you and memes?

If you think msm is right leaning good lord

So you can't refute those facts eh?  That in Canada the UK and the US the majority of social media and legacy media are all owned by and lean conservative making them literally the main stream media.

Can't refute it.  So you suggest that watching and assessing is more vital then memes and what people tell you.

But then completely ignore the truth that if you watched and assessed the information at hand you'd know full well that conservative media IS the majority and that people who watch that conservative majority are ignoring the actual facts and believing what they are told 

Lol 

It's almost comical how ridiculous your camp is until you realize that the people running your camp and somehow less intelligent than their supporters