US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

31 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Kamala bad...Word Salad...

or something.

I give you, the recent interview TRUMP did.  Enjoy.

They're going to have a have a translator follow Trump around trying to make sense of "the weave" where he jumps around incoherently.

Guy has zero clue about anything policy. 

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Cranston said:

Interesting that a person who is pro law enforcement would use that as a reason to vote left. That's the only reason a liberal friend of mine finally switched to the right, he is pro law enforcement.

Anyone who would vote for, or even support from afar,  a criminal felon, adjudicated rapist, serial liar, fatality causing disinformation spreader, and responsible for a violent insurrection where police officers died,  is not supporting "law enforcement".  They are wanting a strongman.  There is a difference. One who will disregard the written laws, be a dictator, use a SCOTUS immunity ruling to engage in unfettered criminal activity including rounding up political opponents, and unfavourable media figures.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Anyone who would vote for, or even support from afar,  a criminal felon, adjudicated rapist, serial liar, fatality causing disinformation spreader, and responsible for a violent insurrection where police officers died,  is not supporting "law enforcement".  They are wanting a strongman.  There is a difference. One who will disregard the written laws, be a dictator, use a SCOTUS immunity ruling to engage in unfettered criminal activity including rounding up political opponents, and unfavourable media figures.

Vs kamala/Democrats who encouraged riots across America and are actively using the DOJ to go after political opponents. 

If Trump was a dictator why did he give control to Joe Biden?

Do you talk all your talking points from CNN?

Edited by bolt

Just now, bolt said:

Vs kamala/Democrats who encouraged riots across America and are actively engaging in using the DOJ to go after political opponents. 

Trump is no more than a domestic terrorist.  The reason he and the vermin who support him are getting charged is because they're criminals.  Did you miss Biden's own son getting convicted under this administration?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Trump is no more than a domestic terrorist.  The reason he and the vermin who support him are getting charged is because they're criminals.  Did you miss Biden's own son getting convicted under this administration?

So I'm allowed to say the same thing when Trump uses the DOJ to charge Democrat opponents?  Their also likely criminals.  And thanks for pointing out Bidens deplorable son; it's crazy the Trump children didn't participate in vile crimes.  

Edited by bolt
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bolt said:

Vs kamala/Democrats who encouraged riots across America and are actively using the DOJ to go after political opponents. 

First off:  Why are you not still hiding in shame after posting that fraudulent Stephen Miller tweet yesterday?  

Second: Your take on riot encouragement is an unproven personal opinion.    What's your personal opinion on the Jan 6th riots?  What's your personal opinion on Trump's recent statements to prosecute political opponents if re-elected?

I don't know about Kilgore but I get my talking points from a large number of news sites, Fox and X amongst them.  Do you get yours exclusively from X?

Edited by Satchmo
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

So I'm allowed to say the same thing when Trump uses the DOJ to charge Democrat opponents?  Their also likely criminals.  And thanks for pointing out Bidens deplorable son; it's crazy the Trump children didn't participate in vile crimes.  

Eric and Don Jr absolutely need to be tried for their crimes against humanity and capital punishment should be an option for both of these worthless pieces of shit.  Ivanka and the vermin she married should be in prison for the rest of their lives for treason.  

• Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, bolt said:

Why mail in ballots should be banned exhibit 1

Tell me this would never happen in a Republican family.   Most families know how Grandma has voted all her life.

Kind of silly to video it though.  That's just a call to the Twitter vultures. 

Edited by Satchmo

16 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

First off:  Why are not still hiding in shame after posting that fraudulent Stephen Miller tweet yesterday?  

Second: Your take on riot encouragement is an unproven personal opinion.    What's your personal opinion on the Jan 6th riots?  What's your personal opinion on Trump's recent statements to prosecute political opponents if re-elected?

I don't know about Kilgore but I get my talking points from a large number of news sites, Fox and X amongst them.  Do you get yours exclusively from X?

Trump tweeted to call for peace during the J6 riot vs Kamala/Democrats call for escalation during the GF riots.  The evidence speaks for itself.

Did you know the Geoge Floyd riots involved more death and destruction than the J6 riots.  Is that ok with you?  Are you ok with "mostly peaceful protests" that involve death and violent destruction as long as its your side doing it?  

Edited by bolt
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Eric and Don Jr absolutely need to be tried for their crimes against humanity and capital punishment should be an option for both of these worthless pieces of shit.  Ivanka and the vermin she married should be in prison for the rest of their lives for treason.  

So your ok with arresting and charging polticial opponents?  So I guess that excuses Trump to do the same...

Edited by bolt
  • Confused 1

Just now, bolt said:

So your ok with arresting and charging polticial opponents good to know.  So I guess that excuses Trump to do the same?

If they committed crimes, which is what Trump and the rest of his family did. What Trump is openly threatening is nothing more than the complete nazification of the USA?  Why do you insist on defending this vermin?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

If they committed crimes, which is what Trump and the rest of his family did. What Trump is openly threatening is nothing more than the complete nazification of the USA?  Why do you insist on defending this vermin?

Their not as bad as you've been told.  The US was not a nazi state between 2016 and 2020; your grasping at straws.  

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Their not as bad as you've been told.  The US was not a nazi state between 2016 and 2020; your grasping at straws.  

They're even worse.  The US was well on the way towards becoming one and the SCOTUS has already been nazified.  You honestly think Trump and the subhuman vermin he calls children have any right to be treated the same as actual people?  Really?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bolt said:

Trump tweeted to call for peace during the J6 riot vs Kamala call for escalation during the GF riots.  

Did you know the Geoge Floyd riots involved more death and destruction than the J6 riots.  Is that ok with you?  Are you ok with mostly peaceful protests that involve death and violent destruction?  

Forgive me but I didn't watch.  (Flame away.)

Kamala called for some reform to policing after a disproportional number of Black people were killed by police.  Things like more mental health workers.

The George Floyd riots were big.  They were bad.  They were based on the truth regarding the outrageously high numbers of Black people being shot by police.

Where was the truth behind Jan 6th?  (Please do NOT ignore that question).  Yes, fewer people died.   Yes, Trump FINALLY put out a muted call for order after scrolling Twitter for hours.  He first tweeted Pence  “didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done.”.  and hours later said “Go home. We love you. You’re very special.”

14 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Tell me this would never happen in a Republican family.   Most families know how Grandma has voted all her life.

Same thing as what they did recently with 100 year old Jimmy Carter where they wheeled him out to vote even though he can not verbally communicate or physically move. The mail in voting idea is garbage, the advance polls are great and voting should be made accessible as possible even if it means it costs more money to hold the elections, but you should have to vote in person and be able to written or verbally communicate who you want to vote for to an official election volunteer. Harvesting votes is just sad. Too many elections around the world have so much corruption, to leave room for any type of foul play.     

1 minute ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Same thing as what they did recently with 100 year old Jimmy Carter where they wheeled him out to vote even though he can not verbally communicate or physically move. The mail in voting idea is garbage, the advance polls are great and voting should be made accessible as possible even if it means it costs more money to hold the elections, but you should have to vote in person and be able to written or verbally communicate who you want to vote for to an official election volunteer. Harvesting votes is just sad. Too many elections around the world have so much corruption, to leave room for any type of foul play.     

At times, Trump himself has urged his supporters to go out and vote regardless of the voting method, including earlier this month, ahead of what was originally supposed to be the start of North Carolina's mail-in voting.

"This will be the most important election in the history of our country. So whether it's mail-in ballots, early voting, voting on the day, you got to get out and vote," Trump told his followers in a social media video earlier this month, stressing the importance of this election.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-continues-push-mixed-messaging-mail-ballots-states/story?id=113844984

Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history

Homeland Security put out a statement with state and local officials that countered the president’s fraud claims.

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs

10 minutes ago, bolt said:

I get my information from multiple sourced news with journalistic standards.  

So....you think the DOJ should be a two tiered justice system?  Don't go after any privileged politician (on the right) NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF A CRIME OR NOT!  

-His own attorneys and financial officers of his company testified against him in his tax fraud case.

-His own attorney testified against him in the Stormy Daniels election interference case.

-A jury of his peers, approved by the defence as well, found his rapists accuser did not lie about being raped.

-The stolen documents case had all the evidence on full display in boxes stacked up all over Mara lago.

-His insurrection trial has reams of evidence, including the infamous "perfect" phone call to beg for 11,000 more votes from the Georgia SoS.

What do you expect a law enforcement agency to do with evidence of crime slapping them in the face?  Ignore it because its King Donald?

The justice department also went after Hunter Biden.  Garland purposely appointed a Trump loyalist to oversee that case to make  it even more fair. Which Biden is apparently furious over. And he is unrelenting in not giving Hunter any breaks, where others with similar charges in the past have gotten off way easier.

Same with the Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez under investigation for bribery.

If there is a crime.....it should be investigated right?  If Republicans happen to engage in more criminal behaviour, that's on them, not the DOJ.

What is sick is a Presidential candidate promising, in advance, to weaponize the DOJ and FBI to go after opponents.....just because.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 hour ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Kamala bad...Word Salad...

or something.

I give you, the recent interview TRUMP did.  Enjoy.

Dolt 45 loves debt. He’s very good at debt, better than most perhaps. His favourite word is tarrifs, He understands tarrifs perhaps better than anyone else. Better than Bloomberg.

We were doing very well until Covid. Nobody knew what the hell Covid was but the dotard did. He calls it the China virus. The weave in motion.

But KaMala UseS TeLePromTeRs. Right sir? 

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

I had to react to this multiple delusion post in multiple answers.

Next

What is your source that 'kamala/kDemocrats" encouraged riots?  (You know who did encourage a riot? )

If you are talking about the BLM protests. For one,  wouldn't you expect at least SOME anger to overflow into bad civil behaviour? After that rash of police killing of black men? Where time and time again they got off scott free?  Can you even see the difference in legitimacy, in impetus,  between those more righteous anger protests and the treasonous rioting at the Capital?  Still not excuse for violence. But don't go to Fox News for reliable reporting on it.

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-replays-violent-old-protest-footage-actual-protests-calm-2020-6

Protests this past week have been largely peaceful, but Fox News continues to show old footage to rile up viewers

and that...

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

You find that even those that were arrested are a big mix....

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to antifa, the umbrella term for leftist militant groups that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization.

Edited by kilgore

55 minutes ago, bolt said:

Why mail in ballots should be banned exhibit 1

Forget the "millions of illegal immigrants".....it's the "Blue Granny" vote that must be stopped! :frantic:

Forget the 4 indictments, the attempt to overthrow democracy, the incessant lying and the love for foreign dictators.....this is the real story and of course, MSM won't report on it! :classic_angry:

Old white people are supposed to vote for Trump....just as Jesus intended it....:classic_dry:

• Cheers 4

51 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this was staged....

IMHO, it's why only morons take internet videos at face value.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1