US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

44 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I laugh to myself when i read these hysterical headlines from MSM labelling all things Republican as false because it hasn't been proven in a court of law. Trumps false this, Vance's false that. It's pathetic really. 

What they are saying is that it is false that there has been evidence of it happening. And that is what is wrong with Trump and Vance spreading it as if it’s been proven true. Understand?

If you applied your conclusion to everything, there is also no proof that Jews are firing lasers from UFOs to start forest fires. But there’s no proof it couldn’t be happening either. Even if it’s like a .000000000000001% chance

So laugh away at folks that say MTGs conspiracy theory is “false”. Because as you said there’s no proof of that not happening. 

………….

Now tell us how you feel about a felon still walking around free with criminal convictions PROVEN in a court of law, and running for the highest public office?

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's a couple of clips of trump not not saying he's going to use the military against the enemy within.  But in all fairness fox found a clip of him saying he never said it so who knows. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/s/qVovDZ6Ltk

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Vintage 1

19 hours ago, bolt said:

How many more interviews is she going to do to solidfy that her only chance to win is by cheating? Hopefully the Democratic party learns that a nominee should be picked with the aid of democracy.

Holly crap that interviewer is rude. Asks a question then interrupts as she is trying to answer.

• ThereItIs 2

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No it wasn’t me who bet $246k on Drumpf…

lol...gambling sites are now credible polling....k

Meanwhile in the land of adults and reality

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/generic-ballot/2024/

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 4.49.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 4.49.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 4.50.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 4.51.26 PM.png

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I've heard many analysts say the dems need a 3 point spread to win.

Not sure why people are so confident about Harris, it's too close to call.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Petey and Hip are just having round 7 of their ongoing poll battle.

Agreed that it's too close to call. (I'm still calling Kamala though.)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

As of today 538 has it Harris 273 to Trump 265 for the ec.

That should give hope but not  confidence.

• ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

At this point I don't care.  The US is done for.  Period.  There's too many stupid people and money in power.  The only thing sadder is the stupid people that support them and how little money they have while doing it.

A 3 point spread r a 5 point gap.  Doesn't matter.  Trump wins, it's a mess.  Harris wins, they riot because there's no way she could have without cheating.  This is the new US reality.

I have spoken since 2015 about the US cvil war and how fun it will be to watch in 4k and every day that ends draws us closer to that happening on PPV

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

At this point I don't care.  The US is done for.  Period.  There's too many stupid people and money in power.  The only thing sadder is the stupid people that support them and how little money they have while doing it.

A 3 point spread r a 5 point gap.  Doesn't matter.  Trump wins, it's a mess.  Harris wins, they riot because there's no way she could have without cheating.  This is the new US reality.

I have spoken since 2015 about the US cvil war and how fun it will be to watch in 4k and every day that ends draws us closer to that happening on PPV

Can't really argue with this 

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I’m old enough to remember when those same polls told me that Hillary Clinton had a 97% of winning the 2016 election. Those same polls also had Biden 11 points ahead of Trump in 2020. Kamala is losing steam. Her numbers are going down not up. 

2 hours ago, Cranston said:

I'd love to see one of these studies, or better yet a concise explanation on how fraud is impossible with no ID and mail in ballots. I honestly would love to see this.

No one is saying it is impossible, that is you misunderstanding the situation, but the incidents are just of such a small number that it is a non factor. 

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’m old enough to remember when those same polls told me that Hillary Clinton had a 97% of winning the 2016 election. Those same polls also had Biden 11 points ahead of Trump in 2020. Kamala is losing steam. Her numbers are going down not up. 

OK so....polls are now not credible, but gambling sites are?

Dude I am so confused because just the other day you were leaning religiously on polls that swayed your way specifically.

So those same polls you posted that had/have trump somehow in the lead, are also by your own admission not credible.  right?  

Or is it different?

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OK so....polls are now not credible, but gambling sites are?

Dude I am so confused because just the other day you were leaning religiously on polls that swayed your way specifically.

So those same polls you posted that had/have trump somehow in the lead, are also by your own admission not credible.  right?  

Or is it different?

Which polls did I say were credible that favoured Drumpf?  All I’ve ever posted is the gambling sites. 

Yes, people gambling their money are far more credible than some dude answering their phone or opening their door and lying about who they will vote for. 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Which polls did I say were credible that favoured Drumpf?  All I’ve ever posted is the gambling sites. 

Yes, people gambling their money are far more credible than some dude answering their phone or opening their door and lying about who they will vote for. 

Um no. If people were good at gambling Vegas wouldn't exist.