US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Gurn said:

Drumpf's little McDonalds stunt results in higher prices.

got to make up for all that lost revenue, and wasted food.

They probably made a deal for catering the next White House visit from the NCAA football champs, if he wins the election....

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

34 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

What Fox News won’t do after payment .. 

others will for free .

Good ad and Medias Touch's Legal AF vids are solid but they are some of the worst sort of click bait bullshit at times...not Brian Taylor Cohen bad but close. 

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I don't know if they 'paid' considering it is believed to be some sort of blackmail scheme with potential Mossad ties. Either way....how the 'client' rolls never came out is beyond me....get the Diddler's out there too! 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

23 hours ago, JIAHN said:

when he should have said there are dozens(hundreds?)

And this is how it is done. You don't know if it is even dozens, but you put hundreds into your script. Other people read it and say, "Hundreds, maybe thousands", because that even sounds better than yours.......but the entire number is made up, and has no confirmation. Just BS and Gossip, all designed to excite stupid people.........the sad thing is, there is enough stupid people to actually make it work!

Yeah I've probably only seen a dozen, the rest is assumption. But a safe one.

23 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Simple meat here

Prove it.

Put on your big boy pants and prove it.

Should be easy since theres dozens (HUNDREDS) of reports.

So go on now 

Why would I do that? My whole deal is that it is unproven ffs. (that doesn't mean it's false)

18 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

Wrong again....

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/03/trump-haitian-migrants-deport-00182328

Those are people who entered the country legally....

I'm wrong again? Huh? lol

Where in the article does it say they entered the country legally? I wish posters would read the article and describe what's in it before they link it. But maybe they can enter legally. Are you suggesting the whole population of Haiti can now legally relocate to the US? The article doesn't say that but maybe it's the case.

18 hours ago, kilgore said:

Sorry other CFF friends. I know this cats and dog eating bs has gone on long enough.  But responding to Cranston is like shooting fish in a  barrel.

Yeah sure. Let's relive one of your great victories. Repost it right here. 

I swear this will be the last on the cats n dogs diet.

Trump SHOULD have said a lot of things.  Like Joe Biden won the 2020 election. Like admitting COVID was a real threat and actually doing his job,

My god man, he brought you your precious vaccine are you kidding me? 

isten to doctors, and protect his citizens properly.

How, pray tell, should he be listening to doctors more. My doctor told me not to take Trump's vaccine .

Like not lying about the fact that jobs are up, crime is down. That  border crossings by illegal migrants have dropped way down.  That he killed a border bill for his own political advantage. Should have spoken out that FEMA was helping and in a bipartisan way, encourage working together to help Americans in desperate need during the hurricane, instead of spreading dangerous misinformation.  Many many things he should have or should not have said.

Crime is up, FBI dropped their revised numbers just now. Border crossing are way up under Biden, I've already posted the charts. He's dropped the numbers in the last few months for the election.

Its okay to lie, because he believed it was true?  Absolute bullshit.

You've got a problem with Meriam Webster, not me.

He has no excuse, he is surrounded by advisors that Im sure are on top of everything, even if he's not.  Unless Trump is so stupid, so incurious, so lazy that he can't even bring himself to do a tiny bit of research, or have advisors do it, and easily know that there were no credible reports of pet eating. In fact, Trump was told BEFORE the debate that the Facebook cat eating story was retracted, and he still spread the unproven allegations as facts.

No verifiable reports, which is the same is no provable reports, which is what I've been saying all along.

He is spreading the lie as another fear tactic on stupid people. And pet lovers. He's not a pet lover. Trump's the only President in 100 years that has not had a family dog. Trump has no capacity to love any other sentient being other than himself. But he knows that its a hot button for those that actually do love animals.  Obviously he is is trying to connect the horror of that "unproven" scenerio into peoples brains as a "created" example of the natural immoral character of a brown/black migrant. The "other".  Because real, white, born-here Americans would never do that. That is the 'why' they spread the fear and lies, if you were asking.

I posted the exact sentence of Vance. When he was confronted by the host that he said he creates stories, he replied.

If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

That is the context.

This snippet is ABSOLUTELY out of context and is clearly explained if you cared to watch the uncut video proof in the interview I provided.

You never answer any of my questions.  Like what is the "suffering" that he feels is so important that he thinks he has to create "unproven" allegations spread on social media, and present them as already proven facts?  That is not just the concept of a lie.  That is being purposely dishonest to fool people into voting for you.

You and other lost souls think that if you can fool your own brain into believing in lies of a charlatan, a felon and rapist, ignore his foul mouth, his vulgar name calling, his juvenille behaviour, his incoherent bizarre speeches, his siding with Putin over allies, his threats of Fascist like promises, his easy manipulation by flattery, his constant whining........if you can fool your brain, like Trump apparently does about pet eating, to think that all of that is 'fake news' or even if its all true, its worth it because he will make his country great again.  (by tarrifing everything US distributors bring in, raising prices for the consumer)  And filling up the cattle trains with dirty brown migrants, many who will be ripped away from their American families.

Gawd this is stupid. Why did i get roped into such a long debate about an obvious lie to help a cult of idiots take over the US.  I think the real reason why true believers like you and a few others here keep grasping at empty straws is that deep down you know you can never defend the far right morally. You try to keep up that pretense, because you cannot admit that you are sp far down the rabbit hole that actually, democracy sucks (because your team may not win), and you now would welcome a new fourth Reich dictatorship of the far right.  For the US and for Canada too.  .Get things back in order. Like they used to be gawddammit!. Some nostalgic utopia fantasy that never existed, and never will.  And if you got your wish you'd soon realize that you had no idea of the horrors and darkness that would envelop North America for a long time.  Hopefully there are enough sane folks, who value our freedom, to stop that in its tracks. And not be susceptible to "created stories" to form our opinions.

Again, the pet thing is something Trump said but it is of little importance to anyone except people who want to score political points because it's not verifiable.

14 hours ago, Jaimito said:

20241020_204926.jpg

Yes, he pissed on MAGA when he made a deal to give the Dreamers citizenship. The Dems came to MAGAs rescue and squashed it for them.

Edited by Cranston

4 hours ago, Cranston said:

Yeah I've probably only seen a dozen, the rest is assumption. But a safe one.

Why would I do that? My whole deal is that it is unproven ffs. (that doesn't mean it's false)

No verifiable reports, which is the same is no provable reports, which is what I've been saying all along.

So you've (probably) seen about a dozen unproven reports, that you are making an assumption from. And then state that unverifiable reports are the same as unproven reports. But your assumption of hundreds is a safe one. Can you show us any of the dozen or so reports that you've seen?

As an aside: when you voice assumptions about unproven and unverifiable acts as any kind of truth? That's called lying.....

3 hours ago, StrayDog said:

So you've (probably) seen about a dozen unproven reports, that you are making an assumption from. And then state that unverifiable reports are the same as unproven reports. But your assumption of hundreds is a safe one. Can you show us any of the dozen or so reports that you've seen?

3 hours ago, StrayDog said:

As an aside: when you voice assumptions about unproven and unverifiable acts as any kind of truth? That's called lying.....

I will say this, It wouldn't surprise me to see Meriam Webster make changes to suit you.

Edited by Cranston
  • Haha 2