US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

24 minutes ago, Cranston said:

test

test

I will say this, It wouldn't surprise me to see Meriam Webster make changes to suit you.

Ah yes, let's trust a random moron on Twitter who's used a childish homophobic joke about ABC, and an open Putin supporter.  Clearly the journalistic integrity we've come to expect from Trump supporters.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Cranston said:

test

test

I will say this, It wouldn't surprise me to see Meriam Webster make changes to suit you.

So your "proof" is random people on X and TikTok? These are your trusted sources?

I won't even get into "GayBC", because that's not homophobic at all........

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Ah yes, let's trust a random moron on Twitter who's used a childish homophobic joke about ABC, and an open Putin supporter.  Clearly the journalistic integrity we've come to expect from Trump supporters.

10 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

So your "proof" is random people on X and TikTok? These are your trusted sources?

Oh look the guy holding the mike isn't a liberal like me, I better mention it!

3 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Oh look the guy holding the mike isn't a liberal like me, I better mention it!

So you think homophobic name-calling and open Nazi supporters should be taken seriously.  This is precisely the kind of garbage that shows Trump and those who defend him have lost the right to be treated the same as actual people.  Let's try this again: what have these two pieces of garbage done that makes them credible sources?

Edited by King Heffy

8 hours ago, Cranston said:

Yeah I've probably only seen a dozen, the rest is assumption. But a safe one.

Why would I do that? My whole deal is that it is unproven ffs. (that doesn't mean it's false)

I'm wrong again? Huh? lol

Where in the article does it say they entered the country legally? I wish posters would read the article and describe what's in it before they link it. But maybe they can enter legally. Are you suggesting the whole population of Haiti can now legally relocate to the US? The article doesn't say that but maybe it's the case.

Yeah sure. Let's relive one of your great victories. Repost it right here. 

My god man, he brought you your precious vaccine are you kidding me? 

How, pray tell, should he be listening to doctors more. My doctor told me not to take Trump's vaccine .

Crime is up, FBI dropped their revised numbers just now. Border crossing are way up under Biden, I've already posted the charts. He's dropped the numbers in the last few months for the election.

You've got a problem with Meriam Webster, not me.

No verifiable reports, which is the same is no provable reports, which is what I've been saying all along.

This snippet is ABSOLUTELY out of context and is clearly explained if you cared to watch the uncut video proof in the interview I provided.

Again, the pet thing is something Trump said but it is of little importance to anyone except people who want to score political points because it's not verifiable.

Yes, he pissed on MAGA when he made a deal to give the Dreamers citizenship. The Dems came to MAGAs rescue and squashed it for them.

Got it.

it's unproven, you said there are dozens, hundreds of claims; suggested it maybe, but there's no proof so it's not a lie it's just unproven but it happened because they said it did but there's no proof so haitians are totally eating pets.

You really don't see how this sounds or loooks and that's almost funny but in reality it's just sad

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

No. I said I've probably seen a dozen unproven reports, you asked me to post one so I did. Now you complain about it.

47 minutes ago, Cranston said:

1.  Guy who can't talk says he totally saw it and they admitted it to him specifically.

2.  Woman heard it from a person

3.  Woman heard it from her mom who saw a facebook post

4.  Guy guesses, supposes.

So in your mind that is a totally proven claim then right?  This is what passes as evidence eh?

Fucking hell.....

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Got it.

it's unproven, you said there are dozens, hundreds of claims; suggested it maybe, but there's no proof so it's not a lie it's just unproven but it happened because they said it did but there's no proof so haitians are totally eating pets.

You really don't see how this sounds or loooks and that's almost funny but in reality it's just sad

I highlighted the correct portion of your post. The rest is wishful thinking on your part.

Just now, Warhippy said:

1.  Guy who can't talk says he totally saw it and they admitted it to him specifically.

2.  Woman heard it from a person

3.  Woman heard it from her mom who saw a facebook post

4.  Guy guesses, supposes.

So in your mind that is a totally proven claim then right?  This is what passes as evidence eh?

Fucking hell.....

If it was I wouldn't be insisting that the reports are unproven now would I. 😄

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So you think homophobic name-calling and open Nazi supporters should be taken seriously.  This is precisely the kind of garbage that shows Trump and those who defend him have lost the right to be treated the same as actual people.  Let's try this again: what have these two pieces of garbage done that makes them credible sources?

I don't know who he is and he is not the one talking.

3 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I highlighted the correct portion of your post. The rest is wishful thinking on your part.

The rest are your insinuations and statements.

Watching you chase your tail is getting old.

Find a new tact.

2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

If it was I wouldn't be insisting that the reports are unproven now would I. 😄

Which is why you constantly double down on this event happening even though it didn't.

Honestly, it's getting boring.  

You're pushing a lie.  Supporting a liar.  You look foolish.

You need to do better.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Taking another look at this pic

and, along with how dumb the lady is for standing directly in front of that car:

wow is that ever a clean, clean car- it looks even cleaner than those Subaru's from The Walking Dead

IMG_1918.jpeg

Lost in all of this, are the minimum wage workers there who now lose a days wages so Trump can play make believe

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

The rest are your insinuations and statements.

Watching you chase your tail is getting old.

Find a new tact.

Which is why you constantly double down on this event happening even though it didn't.

Honestly, it's getting boring.  

You're pushing a lie.  Supporting a liar.  You look foolish.

You need to do better.

I have never once said the event happened , so how can I double down on it. Maybe it's time for you to do some homework and show me where I said this event happened.

4 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I have never once said the event happened , so how can I double down on it. Maybe it's time for you to do some homework and show me where I said this event happened.

No, I don't have to show you anything.

Do your homework.

You keep claiming this happened.

You just posted twitter videos claiming this event happened.

Do your homework, show us where you said it didn't.

Uno reverse champ.  

1 minute ago, Cranston said:

Here is the thing you are missing about what Warhippy is saying.............

If it has not been proven as fact.............it is gossip

It is no different than me saying.............I have heard rumors that you pick your nose. I have never met you, don't know where you live, never talked to you, but someone told me this was true..........so it must be true!.................

it is the exact same thing. Basically that is what he is saying.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

No, I don't have to show you anything.

Do your homework.

You keep claiming this happened.

You just posted twitter videos claiming this event happened.

Do your homework, show us where you said it didn't.

Uno reverse champ.  

Nope, I keep claiming there were unproven claims of it happening.