US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Little less cordial than he’s used to. 😆

40 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I bet he liked it.

Had to resist the temptation to pull out his ball gag and get on all fours. 

I'm surprised nobody tossed some weiners at him.  :hurhur:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don’t see the streets of South Africa covered with Chinese flags like San Francisco. I’m assuming China owns a lot of land in San Francisco. 

There is also a large Chinese ethnic community there.   I don't think that's it though - America is putting a lot of time, energy, and money into this visit.

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don’t see the streets of South Africa covered with Chinese flags like San Francisco. I’m assuming China owns a lot of land in San Francisco. 

The point was that state visits see the red carpet rolled out, including a lot of ceremony and flag waving.  As evident by the short clip of footage from his visit to South Africa in my post.  Also, this doesn't just happen when the Chinese president goes on tour.

I get you're probably a China bad guy and an own the libs guy.  But this point of yours is pretty weak.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Little less cordial than he’s used to. 😆

Perfect.....but oh how I would love to wipe that shit eating grin off his face. I used to only have maybe 3 people on my "Most Punchable Faces" list but now Rafael is right up near the top with that smarmy, 'I'll stab you in the back when you're not looking" phony as shit grin.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

And she has the audacity .... on Twitter, of course..... to complain that people call her "dumb" and "unintelligent". Well, Margiekins, you just can't seem to stop reinforcing that perception of you every time you open your mouth or tweet something. How the hell does someone this bloody stupid get elected to office?? Oh right, by people even more stupid than she is.

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

And she has the audacity .... on Twitter, of course..... to complain that people call her "dumb" and "unintelligent". Well, Margiekins, you just can't seem to stop reinforcing that perception of you every time you open your mouth or tweet something. How the hell does someone this bloody stupid get elected to office?? Oh right, by people even more stupid than she is.

Go walk around the 14th Congressional District in Georgia and you'll have your answer.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I get you're probably a China bad guy and an own the libs guy.  But this point of yours is pretty weak.

In fairness, the triads in SF/the States are probably in cahoots with the pla/ccp.  This was in full display in HK in 2019, particularly on July 21st, 2019 during the attacking of West Rail commuters at the Yuen Long Station.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

In fairness, the triads in SF/the States are probably in cahoots with the pla/ccp.  This was in full display in HK in 2019, particularly on July 21st, 2019 during the attacking of West Rail commuters at the Yuen Long Station.

The tong is still strong in SF no doubt. 

• Vintage 1