US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

29 minutes ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

Hitler's generals generally disappointed him. The ones that didn't betrayed him. By the end of the war, almost all of them were dead or fired.

Hitler generally got pissed off at them because they didn't listen to his crazy ideas until they towed the line and implemented his bad ideas. Maybe that's what he wants.

Yes men.

Even a degenerate psycho like the Austrian Corporal saw combat in WW1.  Herr Vonn Sh*tsHisPants?  Maybe a paper cut in ROTC training.

Just to underscore how Trump views everything as transactional, his favorite judge is apparently on the short list for AG, if he is elected in two weeks:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-cannons-mar-a-lago-dismissal-apparently-has-trump-eyeing-her-to-replace-jack-smiths-boss-and-an-accused-would-be-assassin-noticed/

If Donald Trump wins the 2024 election, will he reward Judge Aileen Cannon for throwing out his Mar-a-Lago classified documents prosecution by promoting her to U.S. attorney general and replacing special counsel Jack Smith’s boss Merrick Garland? The latest reporting says that Cannon is on the list of candidates for AG, and defense attorneys for Trump attempted assassination suspect Ryan Routh noticed.

ABC News reported Tuesday that a Trump campaign “Transition Planning: Legal Principals” document lists Cannon second to former SEC Chairman Jay Clayton on a list of potential AGs.

Interesting that the author chose the word "reward", because that is exactly what it looks like. IMHO, justice Cannon needs to join her boy Bone Spurs on the list of impeached public officials.

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Just to underscore how Trump views everything as transactional, his favorite judge is apparently on the short list for AG, if he is elected in two weeks:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-cannons-mar-a-lago-dismissal-apparently-has-trump-eyeing-her-to-replace-jack-smiths-boss-and-an-accused-would-be-assassin-noticed/

Interesting that the author chose the word "reward", because that is exactly what it looks like. IMHO, justice Cannon needs to join her boy Bone Spurs on the list of impeached public officials.

She needs to be in prison.  This won't get fixed until the US starts taking denazification seriously and throws all of these parasites in prison, while executing the leadership like Trump and Musk.  Make it clear that this kind of garbage isn't acceptable in any civilized country.

Edited by King Heffy

I mean, we all knew this already.....but Tulsi Gabbard has officially gone over to the dark side.....

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/10/22/2024-elections-live-coverage-updates-analysis/tulsi-gabbard-joins-republican-party-00184993

At Donald Trump’s rally tonight in North Carolina, Tulsi Gabbard just walked out on stage and announced that she is “joining the Republican Party.”

Gabbard’s announcement came two years after she decided to leave the Democratic Party in 2022 and become an independent. In the time since, Gabbard has campaigned extensively for Republican candidates, and she endorsed Trump in August.

Looks like yet another former Democrat willing to prostitute herself for a place in a Trump administration....:classic_dry:

8 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I mean, we all knew this already.....but Tulsi Gabbard has officially gone over to the dark side.....

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/10/22/2024-elections-live-coverage-updates-analysis/tulsi-gabbard-joins-republican-party-00184993

Looks like yet another former Democrat willing to prostitute herself for a place in a Trump administration....:classic_dry:

I can't wait to watch these losers like Gabbard spiral down the drain after Kamala wins on a big blue wave.  Please let that happen.

How many dumb fks like her and other longer time R's will come groveling back and whine on the MSM about how they weren't really Trump fans, and now they see, in hindsight, why he would've been a disaster. You know there will be some.

There's even odds on Ms Lindsey.  You'd think he's flipped enough times on the stove that hes burnt himself beyond repair.  But he's such a total sleezeball, I can see him do a 180, again. "This time I'm really done with Trump". 

Gawd the modern day Republican is a weak minded pushover.  Laughable to see these SM macho men influencers think they are being the toughest he-man by supporting this spray tanned fat rich man-baby in a diaper, that can't take a joke, so weak he can be easily manipulated by flattery, and who's mind is quickly deteriorating.  Loo...........hoo............sers.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

47 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

She needs to be in prison.  This won't get fixed until the US starts taking denazification seriously and throws all of these parasites in prison, while executing the leadership like Trump and Musk.  Make it clear that this kind of garbage isn't acceptable in any civilized country.

Calling for the execution of Donald Trump and Elon Musk. Interesting.  How do manage to stay on this website with your rhetoric and hate speech? 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Day trader maga dumb dumbs must be a godsend for people to make money on.

I think I'm gonna give my BMO Harris guy a call...

Look at Theil and Musk.

Donuts for dollars numerous GOP ops and supporters are shorting the hell out of this or dipping in and out knowing what will boost and tank it.

See Doge coin 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

The more interviews she does the worse her polls numbers become.  

That would imply that the same people that are responding to polls also have seen the interviews. That does not seem like a logical inference.

Mind you, I’m basing that on my own personal experience. When I see a unknown caller or polling agency phone number on my phone display, I don’t answer. 

Maybe your eagerness to see Harris fail is clouding your judgment? 

4 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

Take it FWIW. but this morning on the radio, I heard Jimmy Hollywood say that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is going to publicly endorse Donald Trump for POTUS....

I guess the MAGAts feel like they need someone high profile to counter the Taylor Swift endorsement of Kamala....

Another pet Rock for bone spurs collection. Kid Rock is going to be jelly. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Look at Theil and Musk.

Donuts for dollars numerous GOP ops and supporters are shorting the hell out of this or dipping in and out knowing what will boost and tank it.

See Doge coin 

I think the people getting screwed on these stocks would still buy it, if they thought it was helping trump. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I think the people getting screwed on these stocks would still buy it, if they thought it was helping trump. 

Yep. I think they view it as a campaign donation. (Even if he just pockets his share in the end and it never gets used in the election campaign)

If it ends up making them some money? Great....but the main thing is, they're helping their Dear Leader....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Calling for the execution of Donald Trump and Elon Musk. Interesting.  How do manage to stay on this website with your rhetoric and hate speech? 

It isn't hate speech. 

One common definition of hate speech is “any form of expression through which speakers intend to vilify, humiliate or incite hatred against a group or a class of persons on the basis of race, religion, skin color, sexual identity, gender identity, ethnicity, disability or national origin.”

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Someone must have some inside information as to why this stock keeps skyrocketing. What do they know that we don’t?  🤔

IMG_2432.png

https://www.investors.com/research/donald-trump-stock-buy-now-trump-media-technology-group-tmtg-stock-dwac-stock-spac/

Right now, buying Trump Media stock is more akin to gambling than investing. The firm has been losing money in recent quarters. The fact that Elon Musk is a competitor makes the road ahead for Truth Social even more challenging. And with the post-SPAC lockup period expiring it could add further downward pressure on shares.