US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

They are only Americans if they agree with you politically. If they don’t then they are racist, Nazi POS’s that belong in prison. Amirite?

Donnie will never see a minute in jail (at least from the POV on the wrong side of the jail cell wall).

At worst, it'll get buried in countless appeals, stalling tactics.  And fatass eating a Baconator everyday doesn't mean he'll live forever.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Trump is an awful human. Genuine sack of shit.

Look at what John Kelly has alerted the world to about Trump, and no one seems to care on the GOP side. 

Those GOP members with who do actually care are actively ostracized and removed from the party.  There are plenty of Republicans who know exactly how dangerous Trump is.  Those people are ignored by right wing outlets because they need to maintain the illusion that any criticism of their leadership is “political bias”. 
You can’t claim that criminal evidence is “political” when the evidence comes from your own party.  It’s easier to bury your head in the sand and pretend that those party members were never really on your side to begin with.  Or they’re sellouts or whatever excuse they think their supporters will believe. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

Those GOP members with who do actually care are actively ostracized and removed from the party.  There are plenty of Republicans who know exactly how dangerous Trump is.  Those people are ignored by right wing outlets because they need to maintain the illusion that any criticism of their leadership is “political bias”. 
You can’t claim that criminal evidence is “political” when the evidence comes from your own party.  It’s easier to bury your head in the sand and pretend that those party members were never really on your side to begin with.  Or they’re sellouts or whatever excuse they think their supporters will believe. 

heh, they impeached a past President for lying about a blowjob.😉

8 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Leon gets his letter.

Justice Dept warns Musk's super PAC over million dollar giveaways, CNN reports

Warns is not the same as an injunction though right?

12 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Trump is an awful human. Genuine sack of shit.

Look at what John Kelly has alerted the world to about Trump, and no one seems to care on the GOP side. 

Bob, you’re a smart cookie. Let me tell you the honest truth. There are POS’s on both sides of the aisle. George Bush and his father were/are the worst humans ever. Dick Cheney is the devil. Mitch McConnell is the stupidest fuck you can ever meet. Mike Pence looks like a pedophile to me.  Lots of rumours about him when he was a Governor.  Ted Cruz. Matt Gaetz. MTG. Boebert. I could go on and on.  So why would the GOP care what John Kelly has to say?  The people on the GOP side have no balls. They cannot control Trump. Never have been able to. 

As for the Democrats, they have an equal amount of idiots there too.  Chuck Schumer. Nancy Pelosi. Even Joe Biden. Everyone thinks these people are saints. They aren’t. They are career politicians who are in it for themselves and have skeletons in their closets too. 

@Sabrefan1 votes for third party for a reason. He doesn’t believe either the GOP or the Dems are good for the country. And he’s right. Kinda like choosing Trudeau or PP. Both are bad choices really. 

Trump apparently is Hitler. That’s what the media is telling you. Maybe he is. However, it seems a lot of Americans don’t believe it because they will be voting for him. 

38 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

This random guy walking by seems well rehearsed. He shouldn't cross his arms when lecturing though, it's a sign of insecurity.

Not a plant at all. 

And Trump is racist. He also doesnt have the most Cameos, maybe for a politician? He IS also on Putins pecker....wait and does this guy know Biden is not running for office?

Trump has a black woman that follows him around the country to manufacture support from the black community. I'll see if I can find a link. Everything he does is scripted. Everything is a grift. 

Forgot to mention, also a number of AI images of him with black women were making the rounds a few months ago. Parlour tricks, smoke and mirrors, it's all he's got.

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • ThereItIs 1

It’s so whacky 

polls showing Trumps surge ahead of Harris. other types of polls still show Harris with a lead in all swing States.

i think polls at this late stage mean squat. People have decided already, most all of them weeks ago. These late poll surges for Trump are suspect. Republican pollsters flooding the market.  The reason is Trump will then point to these imbalanced polling numbers, if he loses, as “proof” he was robbed. I think that’s the plan.

No, what I think it will come down to is turnout.  I hear about this ‘silent voter’ effect.  But I hear it happening on both sides. Silent Trump voters who are too ashamed to admit it (and admit their bigotry)

Then there’s the silent Harris voter. Independents and moderate republicans who are too afraid to admit their choice to their Republican friends, but have had it with Trump.

Honestly it could be a tight win for either candidate, a big red wave, or a big blue wave. 

USA could become a real shithole country very soon

i remain optimistic. There can’t be that many Americans that actually want that kind of chaos again

i predict a blue wave. All three branches are going blue. And finally the US can actually start heading back in the right direction. With majorities they can quickly pass voting rights leg, abortion rights leg, SCOTUS ethics leg, maybe add a few more judges there, prosecute the traitors, put the fat orange wannabe dictator in prison, and boldly go where no man, or woman, has gone before

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

i think polls at this late stage mean squat. These late poll surges for Trump are suspect. Republican pollsters flooding the market.  The reason is Trump will then point to these imbalanced polling numbers, if he loses, as “proof” he was robbed. I think that’s the plan.

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

• Wiener 1

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Bob, you’re a smart cookie. Let me tell you the honest truth. There are POS’s on both sides of the aisle. George Bush and his father were/are the worst humans ever. Dick Cheney is the devil. Mitch McConnell is the stupidest fuck you can ever meet. Mike Pence looks like a pedophile to me.  Lots of rumours about him when he was a Governor.  Ted Cruz. Matt Gaetz. MTG. Boebert. I could go on and on.  So why would the GOP care what John Kelly has to say?  The people on the GOP side have no balls. They cannot control Trump. Never have been able to. 

As for the Democrats, they have an equal amount of idiots there too.  Chuck Schumer. Nancy Pelosi. Even Joe Biden. Everyone thinks these people are saints. They aren’t. They are career politicians who are in it for themselves and have skeletons in their closets too

@Sabrefan1 votes for third party for a reason. He doesn’t believe either the GOP or the Dems are good for the country. And he’s right. Kinda like choosing Trudeau or PP. Both are bad choices really. 

Trump apparently is Hitler. That’s what the media is telling you. Maybe he is. However, it seems a lot of Americans don’t believe it because they will be voting for him. 

You name those 3 but other than insider trading, which is legal for them, I fail to see a single thing that puts them on the same scale of evil as McConnell, Bush Sr & Cheney or the stupidity and toxicity of MTG or Blwobert. 

Trump does have some Hitlerish things about him. From you know, praising things about him to words and techniques in his speeches. I think it is over stated but then you have Trump out there calling Kamala a Leninist commie...  yes both sides suck imo but your comparison fails. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I wish I could post this video but it's on reddit. It's a cnn story, maybe on tiktok, but I couldn't find the original. It's a heart breaking story of an elderly man in cognitive decline who donated his life savings to trump. He actually thought he was speaking with them personally. This is the type of shit that should piss off everyone, left or right, but here we are, eating cats and whatnot. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/s/Kkt0ZOTNI0

• Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

i disagree that they would have been better with Joe.

I am impressed with Kamala. I thought very little of her before, but I think given this shotgun into the spotlight she looks pretty good. Joe was worrying all dems.

There is a reason you like the Dana Carvey impression of Biden, he nails it.... 

You should check out the link 4pete posted, it tells the story of how bad polls are these days.

That all said, it looks like the US might want to descend further into chaos and become the isolationists that they tried before. Trumps bedside reading material stuff.

No Bishop, you don't get it....

Kamala is "terrible"....because a bunch of Trump fanboys say so....:classic_rolleyes:

Quick reminder for said fanboys (you know who you are, even if you won't admit it) : 2 of Trump's most recent public appearances featured a dance party and some reminiscing about once getting to see Arnold Palmer's "Big Bertha".....

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

No Bishop, you don't get it....

Kamala is "terrible"....because a bunch of Trump fanboys say so....:classic_rolleyes:

Quick reminder for said fanboys (you know who you are, even if you won't admit it) : 2 of Trump's most recent public appearances featured a dance party and some reminiscing about once getting to see Arnold Palmer's "Big Bertha".....

She polled 4% in the last actual Democratic nomination process.  Is 4% a good number to you?  The least popular VP and will be easily the least popular President if she somehow manages to become President.

NBC News poll: Kamala Harris hits record low for VP net favorability

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

She polled 4% in the last actual Democratic nomination process.  Is 4% a good number to you?  The least popular VP and will be easily the least popular President if she somehow manages to become President.

NBC News poll: Kamala Harris hits record low for VP net favorability

Just like your video about Biden, you're stuck in the past. (about a year and a half on the story you linked)

It's a new day and Kamala is packing venues, while people are getting bored and walking out of Dolt 45's rambling rallies / dance offs.....

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Nobody said a peep about Joe until after the debate. Prior to the debate every single person including you were totally cool with Joe running for a second term. People even said he was mentally stable and better than Trump. 

After the debate CNN and everyone else turned on Joe. They threw him away like yesterday’s garbage. They brought in Kamala. Who was going to be the saviour. The same Kamala who couldn’t get a single vote in the primaries, the same Kamala who was polling at 1% trying to win the Democratic nomination. Now, all of a sudden, she’s the second coming of Margaret Thatcher. 

What the Democrats should have done was tell Joe to not run for a second term a year ago when everyone knew he had dementia. Then they could have done a proper primary and had the people vote for the next Democratic nominee instead of the establishment installing their choice. 

It’s too late now. They are stuck with Kamala. You think she’s doing well. But the polls tell a different story. Joe was like 11 points ahead of Trump in October 2020. Even Hillary was 6 points ahead in October 2016. Kamala at best is 2-3 points ahead in left leaning polls. And she’s behind in right leaning polls. The people who are actually betting on the election with real money have Trump way ahead. His truth social stock is going through the roof for some strange reason right before the election. 

Everything right now is pointing to a Trump victory. I could be wrong though. Let’s see what happens. 

The Bolded

-Over Trump, I still am.

I was discussing that Kamala surprised me, I think she is better than Joe, as in has a better chance. I told you I knew little of her. I dont disagree that the debate hurt Joe.

But to repeat. Joe with dementia or in a coma, is better than Trump. He may be still more mentally stable than Trump too, have you seen that fool lately? Its a coin toss between those two geezers.

-Polls? I dont trust them. You should read the link that 4pete posted.

That said, looks like Trump might get his way. Last POTUS of the USA.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Just like your video about Biden, you're stuck in the past. (about a year and a half on the story you linked)

It's a new day and Kamala is packing venues, while people are getting bored and walking out of Dolt 45's rambling rallies / dance offs.....

Molestation is ok with because it was in the past? 

People are primarily going to Kamala's rally because they usually bring in a Musician.  No one is interested in listening to hyena laughter and her rambling about Donald Trump. 

Edited by bolt