US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, Gator said:

You keep saying this but not sure where that's coming from.. No1 is saying we're taking Ukraine and giving it to Russia. That's "your shit" that's feeding you the BS

Only thing mentioned so far is there will be peace talks. A lot better than no intention of trying to get peace done

Is that peace talks with a trump win?

Ya no.

Trump has just stated he would remove concessions off of russia allow for the movement of chips and arms allowing them to re-arm and rebuild after 2 punishing years of getting their asses kicked and that he would force it to end within a day which means that Ukraine is losing everything russia holds and trump would be blackmailing them in to submission by refusing to move arms or aid to ukraine anymore.

As well, with Putin flat out saying zero concessions at all.  They will not negoatiate with ukraine if ti means they give up anything they've stolen, how the ever loving hell do you think this ends peacefully?

30 minutes ago, Gator said:

You keep saying this but not sure where that's coming from.. No1 is saying we're taking Ukraine and giving it to Russia. That's "your shit" that's feeding you the BS

Only thing mentioned so far is there will be peace talks. A lot better than no intention of trying to get peace done

Have you read Vance's proposed peace plan?  Have you read Putin's proposed peace plan?  If so, did you notice the many similarities between the two, enough to make them almost identical?  Did you notice how in both plans Ukraine loses sovereign territory?  Is that not taking from Ukraine and giving to Russia? 

Now, there are those that say that if you give to Russia they will only come back for more.  You can call that miseducated speculation or an educated guess.  Your choice.

11 minutes ago, Gator said:

This mind set is why I don't want your side in

War seems to be the only option for you guys lol

It's a better option than treating Putin like anything other than something that needs to be exterminated.

9 minutes ago, Gator said:

This mind set is why I don't want your side in

War seems to be the only option for you guys lol

How many incorrect assumptions has that been for today?  (lol)   And referencing intransigent mind sets. (double lol) 

Pennsylvania officials are investigating as many as 2,500 fraudulent voter registration applications in Lancaster County. Speculation is that this is the work of MAGA activist Scott Presler. In other words, they found fraud and it wasn't from Democrats.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

Nope, this is straight from your guys mouth. 

1 hour ago, Gator said:

Are you high? Please look up what Putin means when he talks about peace.

I'm sorry my guy, you have swallowed Putins hook. Good videos tho I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Nope, this is straight from your guys mouth. 

Are you high? Please look up what Putin means when he talks about peace.

I'm sorry my guy, you have swallowed Putins hook. Good videos tho I'm sure.

Show me Trump saying hes giving Ukraine to Putin since it's "straight from his mouth" lol. 

And I could care less about what Putin talks about when talking peace, I'm sure he's demanding things right now that's unreasonable.

Doesn't discredit the fact 1 side seems to want to stop a potential ww3, amd the other side isn't even slightly willing to try. We can barely afford to keep our people happy over here, and we're not going to try and make peace over there? billions (maybe trillions?) being spent on wars. Shameful. We will never learn until we cause our own extinction

All these Harris supporters ok with sending their kids overseas? because it's coming... If she gets in anyway, which I really don't think she will. I think enough people see through the BS

11 minutes ago, Gator said:

Show me Trump saying hes giving Ukraine to Putin since it's "straight from his mouth" lol. 

And I could care less about what Putin talks about when talking peace, I'm sure he's demanding things right now that's unreasonable.

Doesn't discredit the fact 1 side seems to want to stop a potential ww3, amd the other side isn't even slightly willing to try. We can barely afford to keep our people happy over here, and we're not going to try and make peace over there? billions (maybe trillions?) being spent on wars. Shameful. We will never learn until we cause our own extinction

All these Harris supporters ok with sending their kids overseas? because it's coming... If she gets in anyway, which I really don't think she will. I think enough people see through the BS

And the best way to avoid WWIII is to give the Ukrainians the tools needed to completely exterminating Putin and the rest of his regime.  Appeasing  Nazi vermin like Putin or Trump doesn't work.

14 minutes ago, Gator said:

Well, that's the thing.  He didn't say it.  He had Vance say it.  Call me a leftist conspiracy theorist but my first question was why the hell is a newly chosen VP candidate proposing an international peace plan if not to insulate Trump? 

I see you can care less about Putin's demands.  Do you not find it odd that Vance says the same things?

Once again, I ask you for evidence; not opinion, in regards to Kamala wanting to send kids overseas.  Somewhere in these pages is a leaked Russian document showing that one of the main goals in their disinformation campaign is to convince people that US kids will be sent to war.  I fear it has worked. (And yes, I'm sure I can find that document.  I'd do it now if I wasn't also cooking dinner.)  

28 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Once again, I ask you for evidence; not opinion, in regards to Kamala wanting to send kids overseas

Do you really believe there wont be a "draft" if this breaks out into a world conflict?

You have the Russia/Ukraine war with NATO and Russian allies involved in a proxy war.. You have Iran and Israel going at it, which may even be more dangerous than the other one.. Then there's also the China and Tawain tension.. It's a recipe for disaster, and she has not shown IN THE SLIGHTEST that's she's even willing to consider starting peace talks. Her goal is strictly to keep funding the war until Russia backs down, or goes nuclear. Thats our 2 options with her in, and I don't think Russia is going to back down with it going nuclear

If that's not evidence enough that she don't give a damn about your kids I don't know what is.. I can tell you 1 thing is for sure. It's not going to be her kids going to fight the war. Maybe you can pack up and go fight it for her?