US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

35 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

‘I Will Come For You’: Court Filing Reveals Judge in Trump Case Received ‘Hundreds’ of Threats

https://www.mediaite.com/news/i-will-come-for-you-court-filing-reveals-judge-in-trump-case-received-hundreds-of-threats/

Bunch of thumb warriors. Probably couldn't get up off the couch without getting light headed.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Old, poor health, decrepit, sleepy.

RDT_20231124_151844839521123631837281.jpg

The guy can be 5'1 600 pounds for all anyone cares as long as he can put together a sentence.  The "media" talks about his mental health, not his physical health.  The Biden vs Trump health debate is laughable at best.  

Look at Joe exercising on his bike! 

The agile footwork!

He goes up stairs like it's nothing too

9 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

The guy can be 5'1 600 pounds for all anyone cares as long as he can put together a sentence.  The "media" talks about his mental health, not his physical health.  The Biden vs Trump health debate is laughable at best.  

The agile footwork!

When you get old and try going athletic stuff you fall. What’s cool about Biden is he gets right back up. He’s one tough old dude. Trumpadoodle would fall and splat. That guy is one serious marshmellon. 
politics aside, if it’s heath, fitness, and physicality Biden wins over The Donald by A LOT. 

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Sure but when it comes to important things like Memory, speech and overall cognitive ability Trump wins by A LOT

In the US do the voters care? Those gooferdoodles elected GW. They will elect the more athletic candidate. Trumperdoodle has no chance. He’s MAGA - Make Ass Gigantic Again. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Sure.....Obama is still President.  Trump is a clowm.

And Viktor Orban rules Turkiye.  One recent cognitive revelation is that USA contains the word us.  His audience cheered loudly when he informed them of that.  I guess they hadn't known.

Truth be told, they are both as old AF and it's a bit of a worry.

• Cheers 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ex-officer-derek-chauvin-convicted-in-george-floyd-s-killing-stabbed-in-prison-ap-source-says/ar-AA1kuEmn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fb2a76539a594131a73e797c8433eb3b&ei=14

"Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

-------------------------------

more at link

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Sure but when it comes to important things like Memory, speech and overall cognitive ability Trump wins by A LOT

No kidding, right? Like how he ran against Obama in 2020 and beat George Bush for the nomination in 2016.....:classic_rolleyes:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I dont think too many people would be upset by this, although it raises the question about how well the USA can guard its prisoners. I would say his life expectancy in there is give or take another 7 months.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/24/us/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison-george-floyd/index.html

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who was convicted in the 2020 murder of George Floyd, was stabbed Friday in a federal prison in Arizona, The Associated Press and The New York Times reported.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN Chauvin was assaulted Friday at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson and was in stable condition.

“An incarcerated individual” was assaulted at the Tucson prison at approximately 12:30 p.m., the Bureau of Prisons said in a statement Friday. Two sources confirmed to CNN the individual was Chauvin.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Wiggums said:

The agile footwork!

The Athlete is at it again. What a stud

IMG_7358.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

13 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Really? Watch some recent speeches. Both are geriatrics in mental decline. Trump's looks to be advancing at a rapid pace too. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wiggums said:

The agile footwork!

Yeah, I've always felt that Biden was the Mason Raymond of Presidents....

Trump is more of a Libor Polasek....

12 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

The Athlete is at it again. What a stud

IMG_7358.jpeg

My first instinct is to say he's looking for his ball, but there are two problems with that theory....

First, he's not in the trees......second, he'd have his SS detail do it for him....

That leaves two options: He either fell, or he dropped some KFC.....

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Gurn said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ex-officer-derek-chauvin-convicted-in-george-floyd-s-killing-stabbed-in-prison-ap-source-says/ar-AA1kuEmn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fb2a76539a594131a73e797c8433eb3b&ei=14

"Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

-------------------------------

more at link

So I wanted.....really, really, REALLY..... wanted to 😆😂 at this news but....

So the asshole was administered a wee bit of 'justice' by his new peer group, huh? I'm surprised Chauvin wasn't in 'protective' custody given his prior occupation but....

*mumble mumble* choices... consequences ....*

To wish ill on another is not a good thing but...(You knew there'd be a 'but', didn't you?) given the whole circumstances of what happened and the violence that ensued following Chauvin's actions that day... I find it VERY difficult, if not downright impossible ...to feel even a shred of sympathy for him.

Edited by Cerridwen
Spacing
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

So I wanted.....really, really, REALLY..... wanted to 😆😂 at this news but....

So the asshole was administered a wee bit of 'justice' by his new peer group, huh? I'm surprised Chauvin wasn't in 'protective' custody given his prior occupation but....

*mumble mumble* choices... consequences ....*

To wish ill on another is not a good thing but...(You knew there'd be a 'but', didn't you?) given the whole circumstances of what happened and the violence that ensued following Chauvin's actions that day... I find it VERY difficult, if not downright impossible ...to feel even a shred of sympathy for him.

There is a difference between wishing ill and schadenfreude. The latter I will always enjoy haha

• Haha 1