US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Liberals Extremely Befuddled After Finding Themselves Retweeting Ann Coulter

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/liberals-extremely-befuddled-after-finding-themselves-retweeting-ann-coulter/

Liberals Extremely Befuddled After Finding Themselves Retweeting Ann Coulter

Ann-Coulter.jpg

Befuddled liberals may be the reason why Ann Coulter was trending on X (formerly Twitter) Tuesday after they found themselves retweeting her — despite expressing their own confusion about agreeing with the conservative pundit.

Coulter posted in defense of a Texas woman who was denied an abortion, even though her fetus had a fatal condition called Trisomy 18. According to medical experts, “most children with Trisomy 18 do not live beyond the first two weeks of life and fewer than 10% will live beyond the first year of life.”

Coulter tweeted, “The prolife movement has gone from compassion for the child to cruelty to the mother (and child). Trisomy 18 is not a condition that is compatible with life.”

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

If you meant Scalia, I don't think they'll do a seance to try and get his vote.

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

I was thinking the same thing....but I figured he was thinking of Alito....

Haha yep. Always confuse those two. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The left on Twitter has found a new Hollywood celebrity to throw a temper tantrum over...  Tom Selleck

How did they not know that he is a conservative Republican.  That's been known for quite a number of years.

Apparently they've doubled up and now they're whining about Jon Voight being a Republican.  🙄   

• ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Apparently they've doubled up and now they're whining about Jon Voight being a Republican.  🙄   

What are the twits on X upset with Selleck for? Did he say something new or out of line?

I mean the guy is a long-time conservative who voted for John McCain and later voted a write-in candidate instead of Trump or Biden. Now says he’s a registered independent with lots of libertarian leanings. John Voight on the other hand is a registered douchebag who said all the things in a Breitbart interview that were later attributed to TS and caused him much grief.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The left on Twitter has found a new Hollywood celebrity to throw a temper tantrum over...  Tom Selleck

How did they not know that he is a conservative Republican.  That's been known for quite a number of years.

Who gives a shit already. Oh no someone on twitter is upset. I'm looking forward to the day no one cares anymore.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He hasn't been hiding his beliefs for years.  Twitter just rediscovers it when Trump is in the news.

And he deserves to be held accountable.  Time to stop making excuses for these Nazis and make them suffer some consequences for their contribution towards his crimes. 

34 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Who gives a shit already. Oh no someone on twitter is upset. I'm looking forward to the day no one cares anymore.

Good luck with that.  It pops up every couple months and then starts trending.  This time it started with a popular left sh*t stirring Twitter account.  I forget it's name. 

They get the louder leftists frothing at the mouth with a tweet or two and sit back and watch while gaining more subscribers.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

And he deserves to be held accountable.  Time to stop making excuses for these Nazis and make them suffer some consequences for their contribution towards his crimes. 

I don't think he cares at this point.  He trends a few times a year.

Edited by Sabrefan1

44 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

What are the twits on X upset with Selleck for? Did he say something new or out of line?

I mean the guy is a long-time conservative who voted for John McCain and later voted a write-in candidate instead of Trump or Biden. Now says he’s a registered independent with lots of libertarian leanings. John Voight on the other hand is a registered douchebag who said all the things in a Breitbart interview that were later attributed to TS and caused him much grief.

Selleck voiced support for Trump.  Every time a celebrity so much as says his name, there are certain sh*t stirring accounts that get the celebrities trending.

It's how they try and keep Hollywood in line.  The Germans had programs like that in the 30's and 40's.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Good luck with that.  It pops up every couple months and then starts trending.  This time it started with a popular left sh*t stirring Twitter account.  I forget it's name. 

They get the louder leftists frothing at the mouth with a tweet or two and sit back and watch while gaining more subscribers.

It's so dumb. But I guess it's called a feed for a reason.

• Haha 1