US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Good point. I’m just hoping I guess. it’s actually kind of scary. What will become of our world, if the US voters elect this Orange idiot again? 

It won't be pretty. Our best hope will be that the cholesterol does it's job, or maybe a Grassy Knoll....

• Vintage 3

1 hour ago, Spur1 said:

Ok who did kill JFK?

According to the Warren Report, Lee Harvey Oswald. Several conspiracy theories exist, though, from Cubans, to the Mafia, to a cabal of Texas Oilmen, to the FBI to Lyndon Johnson himself. Short answer, nobody really knows who it was, but it wasn't some nebulous entity called the Deep State. Think about it: if there was a deep state dedicated to suppressing Republican government, then that deep state would obviously be Democrat and leftist. But JFK was the poster boy for the Democratic Party, so why would the leftist Democrat deep state want to assassinate the most popular Democrat since FDR? Either the Deep State had a come-to-Jesus moment and completely switched political allegiances from left to right, or the Deep State doesn't actually exist. I'm going for doesn't exist.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

It won't be pretty. Our best hope will be that the cholesterol does it's job, or maybe a Grassy Knoll....

Hopefully the Grease gets the bastard before the election. How any sane person could actually vote for that guy over Biden is beyond comprehension. 
The criminal shouldn’t be on the ballot to start with! 

59 minutes ago, Alflives said:

There’s no way any sane voting population will ever choose the Orange Ass Clown over Biden? 
The world needs Biden, especially right now with what’s going on in Ukraine and the Middle East.
The US voters will get it right. They will note be fooled twice. 

Of course an illegal alien would say something like that.

'Hey, every body in the Alpha Centauri star range !! The borders are wide open now, come on in !!"

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

According to the Warren Report, Lee Harvey Oswald. Several conspiracy theories exist, though, from Cubans, to the Mafia, to a cabal of Texas Oilmen, to the FBI to Lyndon Johnson himself. Short answer, nobody really knows who it was, but it wasn't some nebulous entity called the Deep State. Think about it: if there was a deep state dedicated to suppressing Republican government, then that deep state would obviously be Democrat and leftist. But JFK was the poster boy for the Democratic Party, so why would the leftist Democrat deep state want to assassinate the most popular Democrat since FDR? Either the Deep State had a come-to-Jesus moment and completely switched political allegiances from left to right, or the Deep State doesn't actually exist. I'm going for doesn't exist.

You don't know either.

Edited by Rob Eh

8 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

Anyone that thinks i just paid $1.32 of tax on $200 of groceries and $100 gift card does not live in Canada, especially not BC, where we pay more tax than anyone.

Is this the receipt that you originally claimed was $160? Why yes, I do believe it was.....

On 12/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, Rob Eh said:

Didn't our government just do the same thing with every type of food. I paid over 40 bucks of tax for 160 worth of food. Where does all that tax money go, the god Gaia?

11 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

You sound like a lib. 

I'm holding the fucking receipt in hand. It says sub total $298.05 Under that it says taxable value GST 26.14 PST 12.18 then tax value GST 1.31 = $300.22.

Why the fuck would i lie about that? I'm screen shooting the receipt and putting this whole conversation on X, I wasn't but if a bunch of Trudeau libs will call me a liar, i will.

Which receipt are you holding?

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

An all out assault on democracy and turning the USA into a laughing stock.  It's going to take decades to completely denazify the country and undo the damage that worthless piece of trash caused.

When you say assault on democracy, you mean through trying to get the election overturned? 

7 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I believe he claimed he was robbed of said office and refused to give back the keys.

Hillary also said the same thing in 2016, remember the Steele dossier? I don't think thats illegel. What do mean, he refused to give back the keys?

3 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Hillary also said the same thing in 2016, remember the Steele dossier? I don't think thats illegel. What do mean, he refused to give back the keys?

It's not illegal to say you were robbed. It is illegal, however, to stir up controversy and (debunked) conspiracy theories to have a bunch of your followers commit seditious acts. By not giving back the keys, I mean he tried desperately to dig his claws into the Oval Office door so they couldn't drag his fat a$$ out....

• Cheers 3

4 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

So you think we taxed less than a dollar on $100 worth of food, nice world you live in.

If all of the groceries basic groceries, then you would pay $0 because basic groceries are zero rated for GST. If you want more proof, simply google tax on groceries in BC. Or, guys like me that don’t read, refer to the Revenue Canada GST guide or better yet to  the Excise Tax Act. 

The only reason I brought it up in the first place was because of your reckless comments that tied funding the Ukraine war to your alleged high tax bill on your groceries. 

Can we get back to US politics now? 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

The deep state is Big Oil period. With a side of big pharmaceutical. 

Edited by Spur1