US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

No criminal history ...except that time when I tried to overthrow the government. 

I am still surprised that the poilce didnt open fire on the Jan6'rs. Not saying I want to see that but I always thought storming the capitol would have resulted in heavy defence from the authorities. Maybe I watched too many movies growing up. 

It was 2 degrees that day in Washington. I would have preferred turning on water cannons and freeze them. Hard to overthrow the government when you're frozen.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No criminal history ...except that time when I tried to overthrow the government. 

I am still surprised that the poilce didnt open fire on the Jan6'rs. Not saying I want to see that but I always thought storming the capitol would have resulted in heavy defence from the authorities. Maybe I watched too many movies growing up. 

They would have been within their rights to use lethal force on these terrorists.  This woman is lucky she hasn't been given a life sentence.

• Cheers 2

32 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

She didn't fare very well in the comment section. She somehow forgot to mention using a bullhorn to direct/rally rioters and forgot to mention this .......

GCcOQZVWwAAkO_D.thumb.jpg.4a54efac092bedab5735d80a0bf6b04e.jpg

Yeah, I left one of those unfavorable comments...she FAFOed and now is reaping the consequences of HER OWN CHOICE! Boofeckinghoohoo! 😄😄😂

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

If it had been BLM or ANTIFA instead of "patriots", I can guarantee it would have happened.

• Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Did you happen to notice the ethnic make up of the vast majority of them? That's why they were allowed to riot and defecate in the capital until they got tired.

• Cheers 4

58 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

There's a reason why there were police officers accused of being in on it. Had there not have been, it probably would have been a very different scenario.

• Cheers 1

Dem Senators Demand Elon Musk Recall Teslas, Slam Him for Blaming Safety Issues on ‘Driver Abuse’: Disturbing That You Would ‘Blame Your Customers’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/dem-senators-demand-elon-musk-recall-teslas-slam-him-for-blaming-safety-issues-on-driver-abuse-disturbing-that-you-would-blame-your-customers/

• Cheers 1

So, Republicans are appealing to Republicans to undo case that Republicans started because Republicans don't want to lose because of stuff the Republicans did and are doing in support of a Republican.

Damn evil DEMONcrats trying to destroy America.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-republican-party-appeal-u-s-supreme-court-trump-ballot-ban/

Trump back on ballot in Colorado while state Republicans appeal ban to Supreme Court

Sorry to interrupt the current echo chamber musings, but I thought you all might find this interesting...  It's not good news for Ol' Joe and his Democrat buddies.  Pennsylvania has a good number of electoral votes.

Democrats Are Flipping to Republican in Key Swing State

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-are-flipping-to-republican-in-key-swing-state/ar-AA1m3wFl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5c358a52658d487a9d8e2c55ab3769c1&ei=89

22 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Sorry to interrupt the current echo chamber musings, but I thought you all might find this interesting...  It's not good news for Ol' Joe and his Democrat buddies.  Pennsylvania has a good number of electoral votes.

Democrats Are Flipping to Republican in Key Swing State

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-are-flipping-to-republican-in-key-swing-state/ar-AA1m3wFl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5c358a52658d487a9d8e2c55ab3769c1&ei=89

Tremendous news!