US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 hours ago, Duodenum said:

image.png.7e2262f654ab611c3bbdb0b168ccc7e7.png

💤

+ zero violent insurrection attempts

+ zero 2 billion dollar deals with the saudis for his kids

You can't be serious. You can't talk about legit sources and post a tweet by Brian Tyler Cohen, every body on twitter knows he;'s controlled by the dems like Brooklyn Dad. Both of those accounts are controlled directly by the DNC and they lie often. They are sick puppies.

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

Disagree all you like. Measures are taken based on lower court rulings all the time. The courts wouldn't decide anything if it was just assumed that rulings would be appealed and possibly overturned.

I'd bet 100 bucks its trumped up BS like the 5 times they tried and failed to impeach him.

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I’m thinking one of those Tesla robots would be good for president but they need to sort of do a Grievous thing like multi arms and lightsabers, lasers etc..

that would probably solve a lot of issues

More likely Elon is creating an army of Boeberts for dating help.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

You can't be serious. You can't talk about legit sources and post a tweet by Brian Tyler Cohen, every body on twitter knows he;'s controlled by the dems like Brooklyn Dad. Both of those accounts are controlled directly by the DNC and they lie often. They are sick puppies.

He's a liberal.  You don't like him.  That's fine.

But then you say he's controlled by the DNC.  WTF does that even mean and where are you getting that information from?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Yes....if we really want to get to the truth of the matter, we should listen to Donald Trump....:picard:

I can’t believe in a country of what? 400 million people, these are the best candidates they can come up with. 
 Trump has only done one good thing for his country. The last 7 years has just been two senile geriatrics yelling at clouds. Lol. There should seriously be a rule in every country that no one older than 50 is even allowed to run. 

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I can’t believe in a country of what? 400 million people, these are the best candidates they can come up with. 
 Trump has only done one good thing for his country. The last 7 years has just been two senile geriatrics yelling at clouds. Lol. There should seriously be a rule in every country that no one older than 50 is even allowed to run. 

I'd be okay with a cutoff date, but 50 is a bit harsh. Most people are just starting to figure things out at that point...

• Cheers 1