US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

anyways the US politics thread is almost as entertaining as mafia...

love me or leave me you are sbout to hear my opinion that is very likely hard to break unless you have some serious evidence au contraire... Grandios Narcissism is my trait.

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

lol this photo is him climbing up a slope if you rotate it counterclockwise.  You got dooped. 

Trump is a very good golfer btw

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News 

Most people in any sort of shape don't climb a slope on their hands and knees....

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

anyways the US politics thread is almost as entertaining as mafia...

love me or leave me you are sbout to hear my opinion that is very likely hard to break unless you have some serious evidence au contraire... Grandios Narcissism is my trait.

Now THERE's an understatment

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

You've truly jumped the shark with this claim.... are you just making up shit as you go along now, Rob? Maybe it's time for a breather and to step away from twitter and Fox for awhile. This is beyond disappointing to see. 😞

I don’t know, Rob should be somewhat of an expert on fake accounts. He posts them regularly.

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

lol this photo is him climbing up a slope if you rotate it once counterclockwise.  You got dooped. 

Trump is a very good golfer btw

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News 

…and Joe found a quarter. You too got dooped.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

lol this photo is him climbing up a slope if you rotate it once counterclockwise.  You got dooped. 

Seriously?  Take a close look and decide who's been duped.

Unless he's a ninja climbing a right angle 'slope' with trees jutting out of it.   Then I guess I have been duped.

image.png.c41f00f3785421e0ce66fb3987498153.png

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

oh boy do i wish to get banned right now

Knock yourself out.... we're shaking in our boots...or make that I am shaking in my boots. Nope...not in the slightest...

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Unless he's a ninja climbing a right angle 'slope' with trees jutting out of it.   Then I guess I have been duped.

what a legend... LOL

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Man, do a google search.  What a silly argument we are having.

image.thumb.png.cb93ce58097927eea1854758b30d7aea.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Man, do a google search.  What a silly argument we are having.

image.thumb.png.cb93ce58097927eea1854758b30d7aea.png

I did a google search.  I guess the majority of the internet hates the guy as much as I do because the picture I posted was the one they showed me.

Of course, the one you just posted was undoubtedly doctored by AI.   🙂

I agree this is a silly argument.  (One I believe you began by feeling compelled to back up your argument with a unflattering image.)  They are both old farts. 

Let's instead discuss honesty, integrity and who attempted to illegally hang on to power by means of a deadly insurrection.

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I did a google search.  I guess the majority of the internet hates the guy as much as I do because the picture I posted was the one they showed me.

Of course, the one you just posted was undoubtedly doctored by AI.   🙂

I agree this is a silly argument.  (One I believe you began by feeling compelled to back up your argument with a unflattering image.)  They are both old farts. 

Let's instead discuss honesty, integrity and who attempted to illegally hang on to power by means of a deadly insurrection.

Honesty and integrity?  The photo you posted was an edited fake photo.  Do your research then come back and admit you were wrong, then we can discuss honesty and integrity

56 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

when you realize that the majority of votes come from certain states and their alignment is non indicitive of their IQ, you will realize you are mistaken

Absolute nonsense.

Someone is mistaken, but it isn't me: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3263802-why-do-so-many-still-believe-the-2020-election-was-stolen/

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, two-thirds of GOP voters and just over one-third of all voters, now believe the 2020 election was stolen. 

57 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

1/3 of all Americans think it was stolen.  Imagine 80 million people voting for that guy lol

Joe Biden Falling GIF

Goes to show how bad the alternative was.

Imagine anyone being stupid enough to still believe that this guy somehow was able to pull of the biggest scam in world history....:picard:

Just now, Wiggums said:

Honesty and integrity?  The photo you posted was an edited fake photo.  Do your research then come back and admit you were wrong, then we can discuss honesty and integrity

I think I just admitted I was wrong.   Not in doctoring my image, but in accepting it.   I then joked about you doctoring yours but I included a smiley happy face to clearly indicate that I did not wish to be taken seriously.

I'll defend my  honesty and integrity all you want but I don't think this is the place to do it in detail.   I'll just try to do so by example.

Now how 'bout that Trump guy?   How's he doing defending his honesty and integrity?

• Vintage 1

44 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Climbing up a slope to get to his ball? Such a great golfer

Edited by RupertKBD

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Absolute nonsense.

Someone is mistaken, but it isn't me: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3263802-why-do-so-many-still-believe-the-2020-election-was-stolen/

so your saying that 43000 votes for 3 states wasnt close...??

who is making the lies of dead people voting from the mail... which is a thing that has happened in the past...

its total plausible 43000 votes could have been lied cheated or stoled... bying time for a recount should have been the democrats gladly accepting this process if they were so confident...

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

so your saying that 43000 votes for 3 states wasnt close...??

who is making the lies of dead people voting from the mail... which is a thing that has happened in the past...

its total plausible 43000 votes could have been lied cheated or stoled... bying time for a recount should have been the democrats gladly accepting this process if they were so confident...

Did you read the article?