US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

I am starting to feel that despite all of the shit that Trump pulled, he actually might win again.

Even if he went on TV and confessed all the crimes that he committed, these fucks would still vote for him.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I am starting to feel that despite all of the shit that Trump pulled, he actually might win again.

Even if he went on TV and confessed all the crimes that he committed, these fucks would still vote for him.

I understand some kooks voting for him... But 10s of millions? It's freaky

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

I understand some kooks voting for him... But 10s of millions? It's freaky

He plays the inner fake tough guy alot of people wish they could get away with like he does.

A wimpy panty waste like Castro Jr could wipe the floor with him in a boxing match even if Dotard was the same age as him.🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

He plays the inner fake tough guy alot of people wish they could get away with like he does.

A wimpy panty waste like Castro Jr could wipe the floor with him in a boxing match even if Dotard was the same age as him.🤣

Justin sure beat the crap out of a conservative bully in the ring.   Calling him Castro Jr makes you sound like you are 13.

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I have a really nice bottle of scotch I'm saving for the day he croaks.

I do too. Didn’t touch it over Xmas or New Years. 

I will crack it when he’s either locked up or dead. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Urine Man:  "I've got immunity because I was a President"

Urine Man:  "I will indict Sleepy Joe because the immunity doesn't apply to Sleepy Joe"

Just a variation of the GOP:  "Rules for thee but not for me"

If I was Jack Smith, these comments would be included in pleadings to SCOTUS.  How can TRUMP claim he's immune yet the current POTUS isn't immune?  Either the POTUS is immune, at which case Sleepy Joe cannot be indicted, or the POTUS isn't.  Which one is it Donny?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Urine Man:  "I've got immunity because I was a President"

Urine Man:  "I will indict Sleepy Joe because the immunity doesn't apply to Sleepy Joe"

Just a variation of the GOP:  "Rules for thee but not for me"

44 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

If I was Jack Smith, these comments would be included in pleadings to SCOTUS.  How can TRUMP claim he's immune yet the current POTUS isn't immune?  Either the POTUS is immune, at which case Sleepy Joe cannot be indicted, or the POTUS isn't.  Which one is it Donny?

Ugh.  Yes, if Trump is indicted it would stand to reason that Biden could be indicted as well.  Meaning they would both not have immunity, meaning no hypocrisy 

Learn to include critical thinking before you post.  See, this is why people hate Trump, they read mainstream media headlines and then "oMgz thIS guY SO dUmb"