US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

Yeah that statement is false as it si Obama administration foreign policy to get that prosecuter fired. Not to mention it being official policy of many western gonvernment. 

Also the Ukrainian president at the time just flat out said that was wrong and the the guy was gonna be fired anyways by his parliament irrespective of anything else. 

This is fox so no liberal bias there. Go to min 4ish. 

You just don’t get it 

• Haha 2

Just now, BlockerHigh said:

Address the 6 points that i raised where the main stream media lied please

you won’t because it’s a fact 

You mean the "facts" that you couldn't be bothered to source?

Nobody here is going to do your homework for you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I’ve clearly done a lot more research than most here 

There's a number of us who have been here in this thread in some manifestation since late 2014 who have followed this daily.

I assure you that your statement may be more than false.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Address the 6 points that i raised where the main stream media lied please

you won’t because it’s a fact 

Are we really going to ask about who lied about what?

If so I have about 7.9 years of statements from the GOP and the former president prio to, including and after his presidency I would like you to address

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I’ve clearly done a lot more research than most here 

pretty much everyone has come at me with insults, dismissiveness, and an unwillingness to actually consider information beyond what they “think” aka have been told by cnn

main stream media lied you repeatedly 

Hunters laptop was russian disinformation 

trump was a russian asset 

Obama didn’t spy on his campaign 

covid didn’t come from a lab

saddam had wmd’s

Covid vaccines stop transmission 

Hilary didn’t pay for the steele dossier 

I could go on and on, but the real issue here is

At what point do “you look in the mirror” and ask “why do i continue to trust groups that have proven to lie to me”.

Cheers bro. Enjoy the game tonight 

So you’re suggesting Pugs and Rats are woven from the same thread? 

Just now, 24K said:

What don't I get? Statement came straight from the horse's mouth. 

One, you’re relying on others Vs doing your own research, watching hearings etc. this is what those who want to

misinform want people to do. I get it we’re all busy, we need people to summarize and then we trust them. The problem is “trusting” people today is not wise. 

second, why this matters is there’s what’s called a uniparty. I’ve explained this prior.

third, if you do your own research a few things occur. And research means looking at info from sources counter to your own and independent journalists.

what occurs is you’re able to then watch a hearing, then look at how it’s reported from multiple opposing sources. You can then asses who’s trying to manipulate you and who’s not. The more you do this, the more you gain trust in certain groups because you know if they’re lying or manipulating since you watched it, or read it. 

Wish you all the best in your journey of discovery! 

Some are too scared to try it, some will post more insults at me, means nothing. It only shows closed minds and that’s not my issue, it’s theirs! 

Blue jays time! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

Let me know when he's facing 91 felonies in 4 different jurisdictions. Let me know when he is found guilty of sexual assault. Let me know when he commits decades of tax fraud.

I guess you never ask why they’ve gone at him for 8 years 

maybe it’s because he’s a threat to their grift 

ps I’ve read all 4 indictments and they are a joke 

and don’t believe me, go listen to Allen Dershowitz, one of the top legal minds in the USA and a registered democrat

anyways, this isn’t enjoyable responding to msm talking points

I prefer to discuss with people who’ve been intellectually courageous enough to look at things from all angles and do independent research. It’s evident that’s not the case here, and that’s ok. To each their own. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

So you still think trump is a russian asset even after even cnn admitted Hilary paid for the Steele Dossier 

got it 

The Clinton campaign did not commission the Steele Dossier.

Eric Trump 'said we have all the funding we need out of Russia', golf writer claims

Getting your funding from Russia may not make you an asset but Oligarchs aren't the same as Chase Manhattan bank.

Personally I don't know if he's an asset. I believe they see him as more of a useful idiot.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 3:48 PM, Gnarcore said:

Yes. He could have for 50 million. Great businessman! 

He didn't have enough cash or assets in his name during the 80's.  People keep forgetting that Trump wasn't a true 9 figure millionaire until his father, Fred Trump, died in 1999 and he inherited his share Fred's millions and screwed his brother out of his part if memory serves.  Had Donald actually had 50 million dollars of his own to spend, he likely would have bought the Cowboys.

On 9/27/2023 at 3:52 PM, The Arrogant Worms said:

I believe the NFL owners said no as they didn't want him as an owner.

The NFL owners didn't really really hate Trump until he became the defacto leader of, and challenged them directly with, the USFL.

Edited by Sabrefan1
Punctuation addition

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

The Clinton campaign did not commission the Steele Dossier.

Eric Trump 'said we have all the funding we need out of Russia', golf writer claims

Getting your funding from Russia may not make you an asset but Oligarchs aren't the same as Chase Manhattan bank.

Personally I don't know if he's an asset. I believe they see him as more of a useful idiot.

I’m sorry you’re  misinformed 

even cnn admitted it

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/18/politics/steele-dossier-reckoning/index.html

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I guess you never ask why they’ve gone at him for 8 years 

maybe it’s because he’s a threat to their grift 

ps I’ve read all 4 indictments and they are a joke 

and don’t believe me, go listen to Allen Dershowitz, one of the top legal minds in the USA and a registered democrat

anyways, this isn’t enjoyable responding to msm talking points

I prefer to discuss with people who’ve been intellectually courageous enough to look at things from all angles and do independent research. It’s evident that’s not the case here, and that’s ok. To each their own. 

Maybe it's because he's an actual criminal? He's been committing tax fraud for decades.

Dershowitz top legal mind 🤣

I suggest you go discuss with people as learned as you.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

45 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You offered the claim. I’m just asking for some source material. 

If a factual statement is made, then evidence should also be provided. 

That poster is a passive aggressive bullshit artist. Maybe direct them to the old forum where all this and the invasion of Ukraine have been debated with a lot more info than is found here.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I too am sorry that you are misinformed.

AP report: Website with GOP ties funded research on Trump dossier

NEW YORK — A conservative website with strong ties to the Republican establishment triggered the investigation into Donald Trump’s past that ultimately produced the dossier that alleged a compromised relationship between the president and the Kremlin.

The Washington Free Beacon on Friday confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour then-candidate Trump’s background for negative information, a common practice known as “opposition research” in politics. Leaders from the Free Beacon, which is funded largely by Republican billionaire Paul Singer, insisted none of the early material it collected appeared in the dossier released later in the year detailing explosive allegations, many uncorroborated, about Trump compiled by a former British spy.

“During the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton,” wrote the site’s editor-in-chief, Matthew Continetti, and chairman Michael Goldfarb. They continued: “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

It was commissioned by GOP interests.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I too am sorry that you are misinformed.

AP report: Website with GOP ties funded research on Trump dossier

NEW YORK — A conservative website with strong ties to the Republican establishment triggered the investigation into Donald Trump’s past that ultimately produced the dossier that alleged a compromised relationship between the president and the Kremlin.

The Washington Free Beacon on Friday confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour then-candidate Trump’s background for negative information, a common practice known as “opposition research” in politics. Leaders from the Free Beacon, which is funded largely by Republican billionaire Paul Singer, insisted none of the early material it collected appeared in the dossier released later in the year detailing explosive allegations, many uncorroborated, about Trump compiled by a former British spy.

“During the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton,” wrote the site’s editor-in-chief, Matthew Continetti, and chairman Michael Goldfarb. They continued: “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

It was commissioned by GOP interests.

Dude that’s an old lie

look at the dates lol!! 

Omg 

Why was the dnc and Hillary fined? Because the GOP paid for it?

nice logic guy 

You can’t even accept facts. My god 

Edited by BlockerHigh