US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

An old laptop with windows 7...i think? I know chrome keeps telling me it wont work for me soon and I haven't been able to do any updates in years.

It may be time for a new laptop...

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

So he is literally saying that health professionals willingly and intentionally murder newborns via neglect or intent and in "liberal states"

The only thing more sad than this is how people willingly believe it, and the only thing sadder than that is how many Canadians will believe he is right because he used the word liberal

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

18 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

If post birth abortions were a thing, I know who would be near the top of the list for the procedure....

A certain bullshitting Governor who wears lifts in his boots....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Was really hoping they would hold off WW3 till after the Canucks win the cup

Pretty sure that's the second sign of the Apocalypse....

It's either that, or the Bills winning the Super Bowl....I can never keep those straight....:classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The US needs more Katie Porters.

Katie's awesome and has been for years....

Unfortunately, people like Jordan and Comer have zero shame and her words will have zero effect on them. Hunter will be held in contempt by the committee and somewhere down the line, an actual judge will see it for the political sham that it is and strike it down.

• Like 2

More evidence of "voter fraud" in the 2020 US election:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/2020-election-error-in-virginia-benefited-trump-officials/ar-AA1mPYRV?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=d2e4ed95106242b4b25beee58bd24522&ei=16

On Thursday, after the case against former Registrar Michele White was dropped, the county’s elections office revealed that the tabulation errors actually worked in favor of former President Donald Trump.

In a statement, the Prince William elections office said Trump received 2,327 more votes in the county than he should have, and President Joe Biden was “shorted” 1,648 votes. The swing of a few thousand votes did not affect the overall outcome of the race in Virginia, where Biden won by more than 450,000 votes.

“The reporting errors were presumably a consequence of the results tapes not being programmed to a format that was compatible with state reporting requirements,” read the statement from Prince William Director of Elections Eric Olsen. “Attempts to correct this issue appear to have created errors. The reporting errors did not consistently favor one party or candidate but were likely due to a lack of proper planning, a difficult election environment and human error.”

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Make America Gullible Again? 

its there now. Putin has done a wonderful job sowing mistrust online, with his stooges like Trump and a well timed pandemic providing the final push.

IMO both the US and Canada have lost a partial generation to online BS. We will never get these folks back. We all know people now that we once thought to be more reasonable, and they look at us like we're programmed by the MSM. It will never be bridged.

Thats why I put my hope in Gen Z. The ones I know from that group just kind of laugh at the old folks fighting on the internet and see things much more clearly than people over 40, imo.

• Cheers 1