US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

14 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

They'll believe anything Orange man says.

its much worse than that though. Orange man is just who CNN focuses on, but there's all kinds of kooks and "alt" info sources now. If orange man disappeared to Russia today, there's an entire network of BS institutionalized now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

its much worse than that though. Orange man is just who CNN focuses on, but there's all kinds of kooks and "alt" info sources now. If orange man disappeared to Russia today, there's an entire network of BS institutionalized now.

That's true, but "Orange Man" is the only one of those kooks who stands a decent chance of getting his hands on the US Nuclear Codes....

One existential problem at a time, Jimmy....:classic_cool:

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

And Pumpkinhead will do whatever Putin tells him.

Trump can hold firm in negotiations, he's a confident asshole who can bully people around if need be.

But no, they send in the squinty eyed, senile old man who can barely read a teleprompter and wanders around like a human roomba to discuss important issues with the world's most powerful people.   Brilliant   

2 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

How many wars under Trump?  How many under Biden?  

Trump can hold firm in negotiations, he's a confident asshole who can bully people around if need be.

But no, they send in the squinty eyed, senile old man who can barely read a teleprompter and wanders around a room like a human roomba to discuss important issues with the world's most powerful people.   Brilliant   

Because Bone Spurs will sell out everyone to avoid war. He's also rambles incoherently. Biden is probably in better phyiscal and mental shape than that fat Big Mac eating bastard. Who can barely walk to and from his golf cart.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

, he's a confident asshole who can bully people around if need be.

You think Trump can bully Putin?!

I would think Putin's long history, being ex-kgb, and all round brutal might give him the strength to stand up to Don...😆

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Because Bone Spurs will sell out everyone to avoid war. He's also rambles incoherently. Biden is probably in better phyiscal and mental shape than that fat Big Mac eating bastard. Who can barely walk to and from his golf cart.

You must have the names mixed up.  Incoherent rambling is the squinty eyed sleepy one.  

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

You think Trump can bully Putin?!

I would think Putin's long history, being ex-kgb, and all round brutal might give him the strength to stand up to Don...😆

Compared to the guy who thought "corn pop" was a bad dude?  I'll take Trump in a verbal wrestling match with Putin over the roomba any day.

19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

America's war plans were sitting in Dotards flea infested golf resort bathroom 🤪

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

You must have the names mixed up.  Incoherent rambling is the squinty eyed sleepy one.  

Compared to the guy who thought "corn pop" was a bad dude?  I'll take Trump in a verbal wrestling match with Putin over the roomba any day.

Stop watching Fox News. Trump would be in the backroom going on his knees to service Putin and you know it.

He sucked up to Kim in North Korea that's how weak he is.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

But doesn't Sleepy Joe have a lot of experience?

Trump just seems to suck up to anyone that shows him strength. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

But doesn't Sleepy Joe have a lot of experience?

Trump just seems to suck up to anyone that shows him strength. 

Oh Dotard has alot of experience running businesses into bankruptcy and or leaving vendors holding the bag.  How about them Dotard Steaks!  Just need some of his favorite ketchup sauce!

I'm holding onto to these Orange Man NFTs!  It's my retirement nest egg 

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

I'd like to see the two of them debate how magnets work, the proper usage of bleach, and who actually governs Hungary and Turkiye.

• Cheers 2

42 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

But no, they send in the squinty eyed, senile old man who can barely read a teleprompter and wanders around like a human roomba to discuss important issues with the world's most powerful people.   Brilliant   

I don’t think that Trump can hold firm in negotiations. He just doesn’t know when he has lost, so he just keeps babbling long after everyone else has moved on. Much like the last four years of him going on and on about the 2020 election results.

Holding a degree from Trump U doesn’t make a person brilliant or even learned. It just makes them a gullible parrot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

48 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.: - Eruc Trump

Yeah lets send the guy whose entire fortune is beholden to Russian banks. Talk about a Russian asset. 

• Cheers 3

58 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Do you actually think Trump negotiated any of NAFTA 2 beyond the stupid name?

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I'd like to see the two of them debate how magnets work, the proper usage of bleach, and who actually governs Hungary and Turkiye.

Orange Man might actually be in favor of Post Birth abortion since it could apply to Eric in case his lifetime immunity doesn't work out. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

You described Trump in there second paragraph.  Biden has definitely stood up to Russia, as opposed to Trump who has a documented history of treating Putin with respect instead of the subhuman vermin that he is.  Real world data does not support your claim that Trump can be trusted to not bend over for the orcs.

• Cheers 2

Fox News Cancels MyPillow

All ads and appearances now cancelled.

In what could be the final death blow to his rags to riches story, Mike Lindell took to his internet channel 'Lindell TV' to announce that Fox News has cancelled MyPillow.

Lindell's pillow empire has been crumbling with big box retailers cancelling him, and banks ending their relationships with him and cancelling his line of credit. His TV commercials, which built his business, were cancelled by most networks three years ago, with only Fox and Newsmax still running his ads among major carriers. However, the Fox lifeline has now been cut as Lindell struggles to keep his doors open.

A downcast and shaken Lindell said that he wasn't given any explanation by Fox for this devastating news:

"We don't know why, we can only make a couple guesses. Maybe it was because Lou Dobbs was at it over on LindellTV. Just a few days ago he showed his great new interview with our real President Donald Trump. Or maybe it was because they don't want my face even on their network leading up to the 2024 election. I don't know, I don't have the details yet. All I know is the commercials have been cancelled."

Lindell is referring to his recent signing of former Fox host Lou Dobbs, who was fired by Fox for launching one conspiracy after another on air - conspiracies that were partially responsible for Fox paying out a $787 million judgment. Dobbs just aired his first show this week for Lindell - which was an interview of Trump.

"Anything with MyPillow or Mike Lindell cancelled on Fox News. Please help us to support us during this time of cancelation. I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about the election platforms and the elections. They're getting rid of my voice. This is very disturbing."

Lindell has been banned from appearing on Fox as a guest for three years now, but they were still willing to take his money and run ads for his business to their audience which was largely friendly and sympathetic to his plight. But now, Lindell has even burned that bridge. He was a true success story at one point, going from a homeless crack addict to tens of millions in pillow sales. Everything was going so well for Lindell in life up until 2016.

Then he met Donald Trump.

And now he's ruined.

The 'find out' phase strikes again.

• Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 2

50 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Fox News Cancels MyPillow

All ads and appearances now cancelled.

In what could be the final death blow to his rags to riches story, Mike Lindell took to his internet channel 'Lindell TV' to announce that Fox News has cancelled MyPillow.

Lindell's pillow empire has been crumbling with big box retailers cancelling him, and banks ending their relationships with him and cancelling his line of credit. His TV commercials, which built his business, were cancelled by most networks three years ago, with only Fox and Newsmax still running his ads among major carriers. However, the Fox lifeline has now been cut as Lindell struggles to keep his doors open.

A downcast and shaken Lindell said that he wasn't given any explanation by Fox for this devastating news:

"We don't know why, we can only make a couple guesses. Maybe it was because Lou Dobbs was at it over on LindellTV. Just a few days ago he showed his great new interview with our real President Donald Trump. Or maybe it was because they don't want my face even on their network leading up to the 2024 election. I don't know, I don't have the details yet. All I know is the commercials have been cancelled."

Lindell is referring to his recent signing of former Fox host Lou Dobbs, who was fired by Fox for launching one conspiracy after another on air - conspiracies that were partially responsible for Fox paying out a $787 million judgment. Dobbs just aired his first show this week for Lindell - which was an interview of Trump.

"Anything with MyPillow or Mike Lindell cancelled on Fox News. Please help us to support us during this time of cancelation. I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about the election platforms and the elections. They're getting rid of my voice. This is very disturbing."

Lindell has been banned from appearing on Fox as a guest for three years now, but they were still willing to take his money and run ads for his business to their audience which was largely friendly and sympathetic to his plight. But now, Lindell has even burned that bridge. He was a true success story at one point, going from a homeless crack addict to tens of millions in pillow sales. Everything was going so well for Lindell in life up until 2016.

Then he met Donald Trump.

And now he's ruined.

The 'find out' phase strikes again.

They should put Hazardous Waste label on the Dotard’s back. Everyone that gets too close to him withers up and dies. 

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You described Trump in there second paragraph.  Biden has definitely stood up to Russia, as opposed to Trump who has a documented history of treating Putin with respect instead of the subhuman vermin that he is.  Real world data does not support your claim that Trump can be trusted to not bend over for the orcs.

Whatever you can say about Dotard, he is a great salesman.  That will often work against amateurs like bankers but against other politicians?  Most of them are crooks as well.  You can't bullsh*t an bullsh*tter.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Whatever you can say about Dotard, he is a great salesman.  That will often work against amateurs like bankers but against other politicians?  Most of them are crooks as well.  You can't bullsh*t an bullsh*tter.

He’s a great swindler, no doubt. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Trump can't even hold a bottle of water with one hand.....

giphy.gif.b6cd054483a69b7e20fb660a163eb7d8.gif

..... or walk down a ramp....

giphy.gif.5d334c64344aba1019da217969c4e978.gif

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1