US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Fox News Cancels MyPillow

All ads and appearances now cancelled.

In what could be the final death blow to his rags to riches story, Mike Lindell took to his internet channel 'Lindell TV' to announce that Fox News has cancelled MyPillow.

Lindell's pillow empire has been crumbling with big box retailers cancelling him, and banks ending their relationships with him and cancelling his line of credit. His TV commercials, which built his business, were cancelled by most networks three years ago, with only Fox and Newsmax still running his ads among major carriers. However, the Fox lifeline has now been cut as Lindell struggles to keep his doors open.

A downcast and shaken Lindell said that he wasn't given any explanation by Fox for this devastating news:

"We don't know why, we can only make a couple guesses. Maybe it was because Lou Dobbs was at it over on LindellTV. Just a few days ago he showed his great new interview with our real President Donald Trump. Or maybe it was because they don't want my face even on their network leading up to the 2024 election. I don't know, I don't have the details yet. All I know is the commercials have been cancelled."

Lindell is referring to his recent signing of former Fox host Lou Dobbs, who was fired by Fox for launching one conspiracy after another on air - conspiracies that were partially responsible for Fox paying out a $787 million judgment. Dobbs just aired his first show this week for Lindell - which was an interview of Trump.

"Anything with MyPillow or Mike Lindell cancelled on Fox News. Please help us to support us during this time of cancelation. I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about the election platforms and the elections. They're getting rid of my voice. This is very disturbing."

Lindell has been banned from appearing on Fox as a guest for three years now, but they were still willing to take his money and run ads for his business to their audience which was largely friendly and sympathetic to his plight. But now, Lindell has even burned that bridge. He was a true success story at one point, going from a homeless crack addict to tens of millions in pillow sales. Everything was going so well for Lindell in life up until 2016.

Then he met Donald Trump.

And now he's ruined.

The 'find out' phase strikes again.

UJr.gif.b84f04902c191abbcd482b05bc44a47f.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Fox News Cancels MyPillow

All ads and appearances now cancelled.

In what could be the final death blow to his rags to riches story, Mike Lindell took to his internet channel 'Lindell TV' to announce that Fox News has cancelled MyPillow.

Lindell's pillow empire has been crumbling with big box retailers cancelling him, and banks ending their relationships with him and cancelling his line of credit. His TV commercials, which built his business, were cancelled by most networks three years ago, with only Fox and Newsmax still running his ads among major carriers. However, the Fox lifeline has now been cut as Lindell struggles to keep his doors open.

A downcast and shaken Lindell said that he wasn't given any explanation by Fox for this devastating news:

"We don't know why, we can only make a couple guesses. Maybe it was because Lou Dobbs was at it over on LindellTV. Just a few days ago he showed his great new interview with our real President Donald Trump. Or maybe it was because they don't want my face even on their network leading up to the 2024 election. I don't know, I don't have the details yet. All I know is the commercials have been cancelled."

Lindell is referring to his recent signing of former Fox host Lou Dobbs, who was fired by Fox for launching one conspiracy after another on air - conspiracies that were partially responsible for Fox paying out a $787 million judgment. Dobbs just aired his first show this week for Lindell - which was an interview of Trump.

"Anything with MyPillow or Mike Lindell cancelled on Fox News. Please help us to support us during this time of cancelation. I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about the election platforms and the elections. They're getting rid of my voice. This is very disturbing."

Lindell has been banned from appearing on Fox as a guest for three years now, but they were still willing to take his money and run ads for his business to their audience which was largely friendly and sympathetic to his plight. But now, Lindell has even burned that bridge. He was a true success story at one point, going from a homeless crack addict to tens of millions in pillow sales. Everything was going so well for Lindell in life up until 2016.

Then he met Donald Trump.

And now he's ruined.

The 'find out' phase strikes again.

image.gif.c2cb0ea34ace03cc6fce28f0ffe43854.gif

• Cheers 2

Just now, Satchmo said:

I'm not sure how big a deal this really is but I'm pretty sure there will be some trying to make it a big deal, as in YUGE.

Lead prosecutor in Georgia election subversion case under scrutiny over alleged affair with DA

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/12/politics/nathan-wade-fani-willis-da-georgia-election-subversion-case/index.html

who cares? are we in 1940?

• Cheers 1

After listening to so-called moderate NH Governor, Chris Sununu say he'd vote for Trump if he were the Republican nominee.... https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4402666-sununu-backs-republican-nominee-trump/

.....I found it interesting that a couple of DeSantis volunteers appear to possess more integrity....

I don't agree at all with their depiction of RdS, but they still give me some hope that non-MAGA Republicans see Trump for the disaster that he is....

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Two birds of a feather. But time for the Orangeman to throw useful idiot Ramaswamy under the bus. What now Vivek? Should be interesting. 

Maybe he could work at McDonalds under adult supervision.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

16 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

imo Vivek was always campaigning to become Trump VP

I'm not so sure....

Trump doesn't want a Veep that stands out. He wants a bland, subservient running mate who's content to be under Trump's shadow. (one of the reasons he chose Mike Pence the first time around)

I think Vivek was (and is) angling to be the most MAGA of the other candidates, so he can be their choice if Trump is convicted, or disqualified. It's a Hail Mary, but it always was for anyone other than Bone Spurs himself.

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

I'm not so sure....

Trump doesn't want a Veep that stands out. He wants a bland, subservient running mate who's content to be under Trump's shadow. (one of the reasons he chose Mike Pence the first time around)

I think Vivek was (and isP angling to be the most MAGA of the other candidates, so he can be their choice if Trump is convicted, or disqualified. It's a Hail Mary, but it always was for anyone other than Bone Spurs himself.

I wasn't commenting from Trump's view. My commenting was from Vivek. He was always saying something outlandish. Looked as if he wanted to be a version of Trump. So your second point works too.

• Cheers 1