US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

This fb link outlines what was the foundation of my career, now retired, so forgive me for snickering when folks on social media forums loudly trumpet that 'they did the actual research' when in reality they did a google search or ten  and read the top returns, and we should all note we have no idea what the search terms actually were for the 'research'. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1935780026649190&ref=sharing

Take any internet sleuth's research with big giant grains of salt. 

image.jpeg.1d572be55567084d9577a377822d2795.jpeg

FWIW though, polite reasoned debate is a good thing. Keep it civil though folks.

P.O>

Just now, BlockerHigh said:

Dude that’s an old lie

look at the dates lol!! 

Omg 

He says ironically ignoring the near dozen links I posted while also posting 2 year old links about patrik ho claiming Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were involved with a Chinese spy yet ignoring the link I posted proving it was a non issue that was almost 3 years more current

But ok

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Dude that’s an old lie

look at the dates lol!! 

Omg 

Why was the dnc and Hillary fined? Because the GOP paid for it?

nice logic guy 

You can’t even accept facts. My god 

You claim pugs and tats are the same, and it’s the common people who suffer regardless of which Pu or Rat is potus. Why then do you argue so vehemently in support of Pugs? If both are the same, as you suggest, shouldn’t you agree with posts that disparage Pugs? 

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

He says ironically ignoring the near dozen links I posted while also posting 2 year old links about patrik ho claiming Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were involved with a Chinese spy yet ignoring the link I posted proving it was a non issue that was almost 3 years more current

But ok

He is a new troll

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Do you have any concept of what the uniparty is?

do you think the usa is really a democracy? 

Or have you considered, that the govt is run by a group of people on both sides who serve the same oligarchs and companies who enrich them as payment for directing taxpayer money their way?

Now think about what would happen, if a man, such as Trump, came in and said I’m going to tear down this system of taxpayer Grift… what would the system do!? and add in his threat to the military industrial complex…

now ask, how do career politicians, on both sides, who make 170k per year for decades are somehow worth 100’s of millions 

It’s common sense guy 

It certainly appears you’re suggesting Pugs and Rats are controlled by the same group of oligarchs. So why disagree with posts that disparage Pugs if the Pugs are the same as the Rats? Unless, of course, you don’t actually believe what you’re posting? 

4 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Right, the CEO of Elliot Capital Management a guy with a certain amount or credibility admitted he did it but was lying.

Is it nice on Fantasy Island? I bet it's nice.

Said it before in this thread (the old one) but it appears it bares repeating. As the resident Kool Aid man around here I apologize for over-serving this patron.

Dude the Durham report proved it

The DNC and Clinton were fined 

I’m sorry you find factual information so bothersome. 

My god just stop 

Just now, BlockerHigh said:

OK one last time because you appear to be slow. The research that became the Steele Dossier was COMMISSIONED by Paul Singer a GOP mega donor. When he abandoned the project due to Trump's poll numbers Fusion GPS approached the Clinton Campaign to see if they found any value in it and wanted to continue. .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

OK one last time because you appear to be slow. The research that became the Steele Dossier was COMMISSIONED by Paul Singer a GOP mega donor. When he abandoned the project due to Trump's poll numbers Fusion GPS approached the Clinton Campaign to see if they found any value in it and wanted to continue. .

Cool

the point is

trump Russia was a hoax

Clinton paid for that hoax 

play semantics all you want 

just stop 

Edited by BlockerHigh

Keep this in mind. 

Much like the reasons the steele dossier funding was demanded to be investigated by trump to suggest it was more important than the mueller findings.  The people who are suggesting that this is the case are 100% ignoring what the findings of the mueller investigation and by extension the steele dossier found out.

When an individual intervenes that many times in their own investigation and then downplays the findings that outright prove a foreign interest helped said individual sweep in to power; while saying it's more important to know who funded it because that's the real issue....

That maybe just maybe the important things are being missed here

In 2019, the Mueller investigation concluded that it could not determine any criminal conspiracy between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

It also found that Russia had interfered in the election "in sweeping and systematic fashion", and outlined 10 times when Mr Trump possibly impeded the investigation.

Following this, the Trump administration announced an investigation into the origins of the inquiry into Russian interference. Mr Trump had long called for such a probe.

1 minute ago, BlockerHigh said:

So did the FTC lie too? They lied 

ok got it.

Unbelievable 

Are you wilfully obtuse or is deflecting the best ya got?

2 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Cool

the point is

trump Russia was a hoax

just stop 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, BlockerHigh said:

Cool

the point is

trump Russia was a hoax

just stop 

Sure.  The person being investigated who impeded the investigation 10 ish times who swept in to power based on the help of said foreign nation who immediately removed sanctions against said foreign nation has nothing to hide.  What really matters is who funded the investigation that found it out

It also found that Russia had interfered in the election "in sweeping and systematic fashion", and outlined 10 times when Mr Trump possibly impeded the investigation.

• Thanks 1