US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

On 1/18/2024 at 10:32 AM, The Arrogant Worms said:

Trump Relives His Past Cognitive Test Glory at Rally: ‘A Giraffe, A Tiger … A Whale, Which One’s the Whale?’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-relives-his-past-cognitive-test-glory-at-rally-a-giraffe-a-tiger-a-whale-which-ones-the-whale/

Er Nikki, what took you so long?  Lil Kim recognized this years ago, when he called Drumpf a “Dotard”

On 1/18/2024 at 11:12 AM, 4petesake said:

As if he has the slightest clue on how to even begin a math problem like 3,293 x 4 / 3 .

Even with a calculator he probably comes up with eleventy-two.

“And let me tell you, they always show you the first one — like a giraffe, a tiger, a whale,” Trump said, to laughter in the room. “Which one is the whale? Ok… And that goes on for three or four. And then it gets harder, and harder, and harder. And then it’s ‘multiply 3,293 times four, divide by three.’ They have plenty of tough stuff.”

The don’t teach guzinta’s until grade 6.

By then the dotard was done with book learning, as he had the cash to pay others to do it for him.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

How many wars is Biden involved In? How many did Trump start?

Why ask  two different questions here? Let’s try it this way:

How many wars was Trump involved in?

How many wars did Biden start?

See. Two can play the quick witted ignoramus game. 

9 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Why ask  two different questions here? Let’s try it this way:

How many wars was Trump involved in?

How many wars did Biden start?

See. Two can play the quick witted ignoramus game. 

Or:

How many days did Trump say he would be a dictator?
How many days did Biden say he would be a dictator?

The answers to those questions are all I need.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Bloody hilarious. So many snowflakes were literally crying when Trump won, claiming he was going to start world war 3.  

I mean, if I was a leader looking to win back land by military force I would wait for the U.S to elect a feeble leader who can barely finish a sentence too.  

So your saying that they should wait until this guy is elected. 

IMG_6309.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I've heard a few people say this now.  It's either brainwashed bias or people really don't follow any of Joe's gaffes, speeches, etc close enough.  The guy is a wreck.  Trump says dumb too shit but Biden is on another level 

I’ll take President’s who commit rape for $1,000 Alex. 

The real wreck is spending a lot of time in court these days. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

What is Bill Clinton?  Yeah I remember a certain group of people being okay with him being allowed in the whitehouse again along side his wife who threatened the victims. 

16 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

What is Bill Clinton?  Yeah I remember a certain group of people being okay with him being allowed in the whitehouse again along side his wife who threatened the victims. 

I thought you guys were discussing Biden and Trump.  

22 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Only 2 guys currently running for POTUS appear on the Epstein logs.  RFK Jr. and...TRUMP!!!  Neither Clinton is getting in the Whitehouse any time soon.  TRUMP could.

• Cheers 1

Trump’s Dinner Guest Says He Would Perform an ‘Extrajudicial Killing’ If Trump Ordered It

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trumps-dinner-guest-says-he-would-perform-an-extrajudicial-killing-if-trump-ordered-it/

Avowed neo-Nazi and white nationalist Nick Fuentes celebrated Donald Trump winning the GOP Iowa caucus this week by declaring himself a “Donald Trump cultist,” performing a Nazi salute, and vowing to commit murder on Trump’s behalf should the former president call for it.

“I am a Trump cultist, and I want everyone to know that I am not a Republican,” Fuentes says in a clip flagged by hate monitor Right Wing Watch.

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Sad 1

Brighter Consumer Outlook Signals Good News For White House

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/consumer-outlook-gain-hailed-by-white-house_n_65aac677e4b041f1ce65eda9

Consumers say they feel more optimistic and think inflation will be lower ahead, continuing a trend of upbeat economic news for a White House that’s politically vulnerable on the economy.

The University of Michigan’s monthly consumer sentiment index rose to 78.8 in the preliminary reading for January, which was issued Friday. That’s the highest level since July 2021, when the economy was still coming back strongly from the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Oh, that's why this came up.  

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/georgia-judge-sets-hearing-misconduct-allegations-fani-willis-106491092

Fani Willis accuses estranged wife of special prosecutor of 'interfering' with Trump election case

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is accusing the estranged wife of a special prosecutor she hired of trying to obstruct her criminal election-interference case against former President Donald Trump and others by seeking to question her as pa...

What are you talking about Willis?

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Where he's going, he's going to be the drillee instead of the driller.

2 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

I'd love to see the look on Bone Spur's face when he meets his cellmate, Ben Dover.....

Leftists are compete degenerates, no wonder they love Biden and Trudeau.

11 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Degenerates like giving out handys at public theaters?  

Edited by King Heffy

Nice thread by a bunch of degenerate leftists that get offended by a Fuck Trudeau sticker. Complete hypocrites that watch too many late night shows hosted by Epstein island suspects likeStephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel Saville.

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Rape? I think that was debunked. She's a nutcase activist.

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Nice thread by a bunch of degenerate leftists that get offended by a Fuck Trudeau sticker. Complete hypocrites that watch too many late night shows hosted by Epstein island suspects likeStephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel Saville.

14 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

I can't imagine a lifestyle in which id be so outraged over 70% of the population not voting my way that I'd have to denigrate and insult them

It's just, really sad

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Debunked so hard that a judge ruled in her favor.

Edited by King Heffy

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

whats a 'leftist' to you?

Someone that unabashedly loves Biden, Trudeau, Clinton, Obama and also loves Bush, Kissinger, Cheney because they ll hate Trump.

Thats what a leftist has become. When Bush was in, i was a leftist, now they love him because he endorsed Obama and denounced Trump.

Leftists are now more like communists. Anti free speech, cancel culture, violent war mongers, antifa behaving extremists.

18 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa my friend. Go easy on calling people degenerates. You certainly do love calling people pedophiles too without an ounce of proof.

Jimmy Kimmel Saville?

I’m getting tired of debunking your crap, you got nothin’.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Someone that unabashedly loves Biden, Trudeau, Clinton, Obama and also loves Bush, Kissinger, Cheney because they ll hate Trump.

Thats what a leftist has become. When Bush was in, i was a leftist, now they love him because he endorsed Obama and denounced Trump.

Leftists are now more like communists. Anti free speech, cancel culture, violent war mongers, antifa behaving extremists.

Get thee to a dictionary.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2