US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

What about RFK jr?

It seems like the MSM is doing every thing in its power to silence him. 

He's what a liberal was like in the 60's. Free speech advocate and anti-war. My how things change.

Don’t bring up RFK Jr

He’s not on the approved list of sources as apparently he’s crazy 

sadly, some “neo liberals” don’t understand why he’s slandered as you do. 

Edited by BlockerHigh

1 minute ago, BlockerHigh said:

Don’t bring up RFK Jr

He’s not on the approved list of sources as apparently he’s crazy 

sadly, some “neo liberals” don’t understand why he’s slandered as you do. 

I feel for him. They killed his father and uncle. 

Thats a lot to deal with, i'd need meds for awhile too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

I feel for him. They killed his father and uncle. 

Thats a lot to deal with, i'd need meds for awhile too.

I posted his discussion on hannity of the issues of the Ukraine war and how the usa wants it (no surprise of people of my vintage who understand both Eisenhower and JFK’s warnings of the Military Industrial complex).

Apparently, his explanation of the history and facts, which are clearly counter to the war propaganda narrative  make him crazy, from the experts on a Canucks website 😂 

it seemed to make the “neo liberals” who seem to love war (aka more like neo cons who don’t realize they are) very angry. 

its amazing (as you suggested) how people who call themselves liberals these days seem to embrace war, censorship, and corporatism and don’t realize they aren’t actually liberals if they are supporting that. 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Not shaming anyone for taking meds, but do you think someone on meds should be president?

No, doubt he takes them now though.

5 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I posted his discussion on hannity of the issues of the Ukraine war and how the usa wants it (no surprise of people of my vintage who understand both Eisenhower and JFK’s warnings of the Military Industrial complex).

Apparently, his explanation of the history and facts, which are clearly counter to the war propaganda narrative  make him crazy, from the experts on a Canucks website 😂 

it seemed to make the “neo liberals” who seem to love war (aka more like neo cons who don’t realize they are) very angry. 

its amazing (as you suggested) how people who call themselves liberals these days seem to embrace war, censorship, and corporatism and don’t realize they aren’t actually liberals if they are supporting that. 

Eisenhower's speech when he exited the white house in the 40's is so relevant to what we've seen over the years since then too.

With in two decades his words were forgotten and the military Industrial complex killed a sitting president, that's what i think.

Now we have the deep state, which is a combination of the military and the state house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rob Eh said:

No, doubt he takes them now though.

Eisenhower's speech when he exited the white house in the 40's is so relevant to what we've seen over the years since then too.

With in two decades his words were forgotten and the military Industrial complex killed a sitting president, that's what i think.

Now we have the deep state, which is a combination of the military and the state house.

Very much so. People forget they killed a president and think somehow these people are “trustworthy and good”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

What about RFK jr?

It seems like the MSM is doing every thing in its power to silence him. 

He's what a liberal was like in the 60's. Free speech advocate and anti-war. My how things change.

That is typical when someone from the same party is trying to usurp an incumbent president running for re-election. 

Chances of them winning is close to nill so really no point covering them. Things be different if Biden announce he is not running anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So George W and his inside circle? 

Dulles and McCone were the heads of the CIA under JFK. Bush wasn’t until the 1970’s.

but that group is all same same and run by the same / similar group of sociopath war mongers as now. 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Like 1