US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

They have zero self respect. All they care about is money and fame that's why they're so ready to debase themselves and endorse this dipshit dime-store gangster.

He already started with that shit “wherever she came from” about Nikki.

Give it a rest jagbag, she came from the same place as you did, place called America.

Unless of course he thinks that only those with European ancestors are considered “real Americans”

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

He already started with that shit “wherever she came from” about Nikki.

Give it a rest jagbag, she came from the same place as you did, place called America.

Unless of course he thinks that only those with European ancestors are considered “real Americans”

i guarantee you his campaign is just waiting to release this complete with some slanderous insinuations.

image.jpeg.c91a8ed107e6b79e5472717127f68464.jpeg

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

What I find even more pathetic are those two sellouts standing next to him.

You really have to be a lowlife to endorse a guy that has said many offensive things about blacks, Asians, Hispanics etc.

Calling two guys sellouts because of who they vote for is the most racist thing I've seen today lol.  Right out of sleepy Joe's play book.. Vote for him or you ain't black.

"Offensive".  This word, man.  The most powerful word in the liberal playbook

If some out of context crap being said really offends you that much, how have you made it through life?  Are you constantly offended? 

Edited by Wiggums
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

73482875_1011554099181825_70889432511886

The left also sees Dave Chapelle as a bigot.  

Government politicians are mischieving, pathological lying robots that will do and say anything just to get a vote.  Biden has been involved in the government cult for 50 years now.  He is embedded in it.  Nothing he says is truth at this point, especially given his age and susceptibility he is just going out and saying what he has been told/ordered to say.  He will say anything that he thinks or that he's told will get him a vote.  Trump, albeit arrogant and a dick, at least says what he believes to be true and does it with confidence and without orders from others like a sacrificial puppet.  

Edited by Wiggums

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Calling two guys sellouts because of who they vote for is the most racist thing I've seen today lol.  Right out of sleepy Joe's play book.. Vote for him or you ain't black.

"Offensive".  This word, man.  The most powerful word in the liberal playbook

If some out of context crap being said really offends you that much, how have you made it through life?  Are you constantly offended?

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "racist" then....there's absolutely nothing racist about calling those two "sellouts" because that's exact;y what they are...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "racist" then....there's absolutely nothing racist about calling those two "sellouts" because that's exact;y what they are...

Maybe sycophant or toady would be more acceptable to those who feel sellout somehow has racist overtones?

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

The left also sees Dave Chapelle as a bigot though lol

Government politicians are mischieving, pathological lying robots that will do and say anything just to get a vote.  Biden has been involved in the government cult for 50 years now.  He is embedded in it.  Nothing he says is truth at this point, especially given his age and susceptibility he is literally just going out and saying what he has been told/ordered to say.  He will say anything that he thinks or that he's told will get him a vote.  Trump, albeit arrogant and a dick, at least says what he believes to be true and does it with confidence and without orders from others like a sacrificial puppet. 

People will fight for their "side" tooth and nail, all the while knowing that the people who make up and control their "side" don't care if you die as long as they can replace you and your vote with another person.

It's all about controlling what people say and do until one side or the other "wins".  If one side or the other had full control, bad things would happen.  That's already proven by some of the sh*tty things they do on subjects that they do agree on; such as turning over the country's citizens and their rights to corporations who give both "sides" wealth during and after they serve in government.

Edited by Sabrefan1
grammar

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

The left also sees Dave Chapelle as a bigot.  

Who's "the left"? I consider myself centre-left and I think Dave is hilarious.

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Government politicians are mischieving, pathological lying robots that will do and say anything just to get a vote.  Biden has been involved in the government cult for 50 years now.  He is embedded in it.  Nothing he says is truth at this point, especially given his age and susceptibility he is just going out and saying what he has been told/ordered to say.  He will say anything that he thinks or that he's told will get him a vote.  Trump, albeit arrogant and a dick, at least says what he believes to be true and does it with confidence and without orders from others like a sacrificial puppet.  

So you prefer criminal self interest to good government :picard:

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

If a guy has a life long history of making racist statements and you as a minority support him that makes a sellout imo.

As far as being offended, I am not offended just embarrassed for those two clowns.

And if you think that was Trump says is taken out of context, well it’s either you are not too bright or ignorant.

Although not every goober that votes for him is racist, I guarantee you that every single racist that votes in November is voting for him. They must see something in him that you are missing.

It's the honesty about being openly criminal and racist. Being "genuine" seems really important to some.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2