US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

If nothing else it might prevent the civil war that is a potential outcome of a Biden victory.   Then again, maybe not.

Yeah, just like the last civil war that broke out after the election was stolen.

These J6 tough guys can’t stop complaining about their treatment in prison.

I can’t imagine them in the real battle

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Yeah, just like the last civil war that broke out after the election was stolen.

These J6 tough guys can’t stop complaining about their treatment in prison.

I can’t imagine them in the real battle

Not intimidated by the Gravy Seals and Meal Team 6?

• Haha 2

Privatization of the Helium reserve has been in the works since 2013.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/us-just-sold-helium-stockpile-s-medical-world-worried-rcna134785

The U.S. just sold its helium stockpile. Here’s why the medical world is worried.

MRI machines need thousands of liters of liquid helium to function. Health care workers say they can’t afford any disruptions to the helium supply chain.
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Privatization of the Helium reserve has been in the works since 2013.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/us-just-sold-helium-stockpile-s-medical-world-worried-rcna134785

The U.S. just sold its helium stockpile. Here’s why the medical world is worried.

MRI machines need thousands of liters of liquid helium to function. Health care workers say they can’t afford any disruptions to the helium supply chain.

Space-X promoting helium extraction from space in 3...2... 🤡

17 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

So? :classic_unsure:

I thought the convo was whether Trump was antisemitic or not. His daughter married a Jew and her husband played a role in Trump's administration. Apparently a key player in the Abraham Accords. A process that the Biden admin has supported and developed further. This doesn't sound antisemitic to me. 

Just now, Boudrias said:

I thought the convo was whether Trump was antisemitic or not. His daughter married a Jew and her husband played a role in Trump's administration. Apparently a key player in the Abraham Accords. A process that the Biden admin has supported and developed further. This doesn't sound antisemitic to me. 

Not really. It was whether it was a bad look for Trump to be having a sit-down with an anti-Semite....

• Cheers 1

It would be so nice if this guy and Roger Stone got their comeuppance.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-admits-bank-account-may-have-evidence-of-fraud

Steve Bannon Admits Bank Account May Have Evidence of Fraud

DAMNED IF YOU DO

Steve Bannon is in a tight spot. He didn’t pay his lawyer, got sued, and now his finances might be subject to review. The problem is, there might be evidence of fraud there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The orange baby doing orange baby things.  I wonder how long deliberations will be

https://apnews.com/article/trump-carroll-defamation-trial-e4ea8b93cdeb29857864ffd8d14be888

In a huff, Trump walks out on opponent’s closing at defamation trial but returns to hear his lawyer

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

The orange baby doing orange baby things.  I wonder how long deliberations will be

https://apnews.com/article/trump-carroll-defamation-trial-e4ea8b93cdeb29857864ffd8d14be888

In a huff, Trump walks out on opponent’s closing at defamation trial but returns to hear his lawyer

Might get a verdict before the day is over.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

Might get a verdict before the day is over.

I'm hoping judge Kaplan bumps the number way up....like $50 million....

Then maybe Fat Boy Crim will STFU about E Jean.....

• Thanks 1

Bear in mind that not long ago, Republicans we on a little field trip to the southern border and called it a "crisis".....

Apparently though, not a big enough "crisis" to actually do anything about. Instead, they plan to try and Impeach the guy in charge.....because that will certainly fix the problem....

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4431375-speaker-johnson-senate-border-deal-dead-on-arrival-in-house/

Repugs are blathering on about how the bill "doesn't go far enough", but the real reason is, they don't want the Biden Administration to pass anything that might actually help the situation.....because that might help his chances of being re-elected.

In other words, not as much of a "crisis" as these performance artists will tell you....:classic_dry:

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Huge trucker convoy headed to the Texas border and 25 governors pledge their support to Texas.  This could get interesting especially if those 25 states mobilize their troops to go to Texas's aid.  That is how civil wars can begin. 

Don't worry, trucker convoys always end well.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Huge trucker convoy headed to the Texas border and 25 governors pledge their support to Texas.  This could get interesting especially if those 25 states mobilize their troops to go to Texas's aid.  That is how civil wars can begin. 

Time to send in the national guard and take care of these terrorists.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

It's the National Guard that is the troops on the ground right now keeping the feds away. 

Then send troops from the civilized parts of the country and start executing these pieces of shit for treason.  Take the kid gloves off and stop treating subhuman vermin the same as actual people.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Huggy Bear 1