US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what that means.

I mean when he ran he may have jumped on “drain the swamp” because it resonated with so many, it may have just been a narrative he was selling 

then he gets in, realizes how bad it is, can’t do much, and at the same time is endlessly attacked 

once out of office, the attacks didn’t stop. He realized the swamp is more real than he thought and they are after him and his family because he scared them and their system of grift 

because of the endless attacks, it’s NOW personal for him, he wants to get even and actually stop it now… 

In my view he’s a necessary step to clean up govt. you hold your nose and deal with his verbal nonsense for him to bring rule of law back to govt. and to be honest, his policies for the most part economically benefited the US until covid hit, and then all countries got f’d. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Next time try using google 

It’s amazing I found it in 2.3 seconds 

Do you have a job? What do you do when your boss asks you to find something? 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-obtains-and-releases-fbi-record-alleging-vp-biden-foreign-bribery-scheme

So in other words, yes.  The unverified allegations of a Ukrainian executive.   Who is he/she?  Can we hear the tapes?  I mean, we heard the tapes of TRUMP'S phone call to Georgia.  The transcript of his call to Zelensky.  The recording of TRUMP bragged about the military plans.

So let's have it.

Just so we're clear, I didn't post a link to support my point about Tucker supposedly getting a copy of the laptop.  It was on purpose.  Bait, that you'd reply.

Here it is.  It was actually damming documents.  The only copies.  Never to be heard of again on Tuckers show.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

So in other words, yes.  The unverified allegations of a Ukrainian executive.   Who is he/she?  Can we hear the tapes?  I mean, we heard the tapes of TRUMP'S phone call to Georgia.  The transcript of his call to Zelensky.  The recording of TRUMP bragged about the military plans.

So let's have it.

Just so we're clear, I didn't post a link to support my point about Tucker supposedly getting a copy of the laptop.  It was on purpose.  Bait, that you'd reply.

Here it is.  It was actually damming documents.  The only copies.  Never to be heard of again on Tuckers show.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

Smh 🤦‍♀️ 

a desire to discount anything you don’t like is clear

there’s volumes of information on that twitter account, on the GOP judicial oversight twitter, and others.

if you’re expecting one magic bullet in one place, well I’ve seen that game before 

do some research and choose to believe as you want

Here’s an example of what I mean about the media. 

politico tries to suggest an impeachment inquiry needs a full vote of the house 

However, they play on ignorance. They say the DOJ wrote a binding OPINON. The DOJ is not a court. In 2019 the courts ruled no such house vote was necessary.

this is why you must start listening to independent media or watching hearings for yourself. The media lied and I’ve seen someone being this exact issue up here as though it was a fact. It’s not. They’re manipulating people 

watch the video to the end 

IMG_6148.jpeg

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlockerHigh said:

Here’s an example of what I mean about the media. 

politico tries to suggest an impeachment inquiry needs a full vote of the house 

However, they play on ignorance. They say the DOJ wrote a binding OPINON. The DOJ is not a court. In 2019 the courts ruled no such house vote was necessary.

this is why you must start listening to independent media or watching hearings for yourself. The media lied and I’ve seen someone being this exact issue up here as though it was a fact. It’s not. They’re manipulating people 

watch the video to the end 

IMG_6148.jpeg

You talk about getting to the source, then in your absolute inability to use any common sense you post badly edited tweets from a MAGA clown named SaltyGoat, look at what he says about himself on his his twitter page, he's a full on white supremacist.

100% ULTRAMAGAPatriot TRUMPWON TRUMP2024 Pureblood#Texan#Truth#FJB Military/Police Supporter. God-Country-Family Powder Coated Metal

You could have just looked at the source, but instead you just blindly believe what SaltyGoat posts over the US Justice Department...read it and weep.

The justice Department makes their own rulings which are legally binding on every administration.

https://www.justice.gov/d9/opinions/attachments/2020/01/20/2020-01-19-impeach-invest.pdf

Edited by Playoff Beered
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what that means.

There isn't a thing they do for votes,.Now it's personal vendetta's, thats why the dems are so terrified right now.

They know if he gets re-elected, he will weaponize the DOJ against them. Panic mode on full display in those hearings. One guy was almost in tears. If Biden gets impeached, a house of cards will fall with him.

You have to sit down and actually watch these hearings if you want to argue about them. Same with the 2020 election, they already admitted there were voting irregularities, just not enough to over turn the election. 

I watched hours of those hearings and argued with people that didn't watch 5 minutes of it. Then i watched as the MSM and late night quack shows like Kimmel and Clobert defamed the shit out of the witnesses like it Maoist 60's China. (some of the whistleblowers were democrats) 

Trump had 80 million votes but Biden had 81 million.  No election has ever come close to that many votes, Lots of irregularities there.

It'll be interesting to see what type of shenanigans they will try from now till then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

There isn't a thing they do for votes,.Now it's personal vendetta's, thats why the dems are so terrified right now.

They know if he gets re-elected, he will weaponize the DOJ against them. Panic mode on full display in those hearings. One guy was almost in tears. If Biden gets impeached, a house of cards will fall with him.

You have to sit down and actually watch these hearings if you want to argue about them. Same with the 2020 election, they already admitted there were voting irregularities, just not enough to over turn the election. 

I watched hours of those hearings and argued with people that didn't watch 5 minutes of it. Then i watched as the MSM and late night quack shows like Kimmel and Clobert defamed the shit out of the witnesses like it Maoist 60's China. (some of the whistleblowers were democrats) 

Trump had 80 million votes but Biden had 81 million.  No election has ever come close to that many votes, Lots of irregularities there.

It'll be interesting to see what type of shenanigans they will try from now till then. 

Do you not see any problem with the bolded statements? I mean that seriously - you see nothing wrong with using a position of power to carry out your own personal vendetta against a political opponent? And you feel he's the guy for the job, having that knowledge?

Trump did not have 80 million votes; he had slightly over 74 million to Biden's 81 million, so the narrative that Biden's people (or the Deep State, if that's your jam) suddenly created an edge win is false. More importantly, it's not the popular vote that matters, but the electoral college (ask Gore and Clinton about that one) and Trump got spanked in the electoral votes 306-232.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

55 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

56 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Lol

Snopes 

run by the same people who are controlled by the people lying to you 

this is pathetic 

30 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Do you not see any problem with the bolded statements? I mean that seriously - you see nothing wrong with using a position of power to carry out your own personal vendetta against a political opponent? And you feel he's the guy for the job, having that knowledge?

Trump did not have 80 million votes; he had slightly over 74 million to Biden's 81 million, so the narrative that Biden's people (or the Deep State, if that's your jam) suddenly created an edge win is false. More importantly, it's not the popular vote that matters, but the electoral college (ask Gore and Clinton about that one) and Trump got spanked in the electoral votes 306-232.

Not if it’s following rule of law and people have broken it 

you think it’s acceptable to go after a man for 8 years to “try and find a crime”? 

is that law?

Do you ever ask how US politicians making 170k a year are worth $100 mil? 

Use some common sense 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Lol

Snopes 

run by the same people who are controlled by the people lying to you 

this is pathetic 

Ok, cool. MSM is lying to me. The Media is lying to me. Snopes is lying to me. Tell me: where do you get your "truth", and for the love of gods do not say "Twitter"

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Ok, cool. MSM is lying to me. The Media is lying to me. Snopes is lying to me. Tell me: where do you get your "truth", and for the love of gods do not say "Twitter"

I’ve posted many sources and not random dudes on twitter ok? Try reading my past posts 

Question: Who fact checks the fact checkers? Do you think outsourcing your brain is a good idea?

this is why it works…. Oh I’ll just check my trusty fact checker, they don’t lie lol… its like a calculator isn’t it? 

in an effort to be as lazy as possible, people just want a quick hit answer. Don’t read, don’t look at the source docs, don’t consider views contrary to their own. Just find a website to tell me what I want to hear that has a true or false meter! 

Your “snopes” also initially said that Hunter’s Laptop was russian disinformation, it said Trump was a russian asset, it said Obama didn’t spy on Trump’s campaign 

at some point people need to wake up dude 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BlockerHigh said:

I mean when he ran he may have jumped on “drain the swamp” because it resonated with so many, it may have just been a narrative he was selling 

then he gets in, realizes how bad it is, can’t do much, and at the same time is endlessly attacked 

once out of office, the attacks didn’t stop. He realized the swamp is more real than he thought and they are after him and his family because he scared them and their system of grift 

because of the endless attacks, it’s NOW personal for him, he wants to get even and actually stop it now… 

In my view he’s a necessary step to clean up govt. you hold your nose and deal with his verbal nonsense for him to bring rule of law back to govt. and to be honest, his policies for the most part economically benefited the US until covid hit, and then all countries got f’d. 

Cleaning up the government is an admirable goal but you don’t use a professional con man to do it. 
‘When you drain a swamp you are getting rid of the water and all you are left with is the scum and Trump brought a new level of scum and grift with him. 
Don’t forget it has always been him that initiated attacks and lives off grievances more than any desire to help anyone other than himself. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Not if it’s following rule of law and people have broken it 

you think it’s acceptable to go after a man for 8 years to “try and find a crime”? 

is that law?

Do you ever ask how US politicians making 170k a year are worth $100 mil? 

Use some common sense 

How exactly is using the DOJ to pursue a personal vendetta following the rule of law? 

If a crime has been committed, then I don't really care how long it takes, as long as it is done legally. I see no evidence of anything illegal in the Trump investigations.

Ah yes, the "common sense" argument. Usually used by those who have no legitimate evidence and are amazed no one agrees with their views.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

How exactly is using the DOJ to pursue a personal vendetta following the rule of law? 

If a crime has been committed, then I don't really care how long it takes, as long as it is done legally. I see no evidence of anything illegal in the Trump investigations.

Ah yes, the "common sense" argument. Usually used by those who have no legitimate evidence and are amazed no one agrees with their views.

I guess you don’t understand that using the DOJ and FBI to attack people is actually against the law without actual cause? 

I guess you don’t know that the entire steele dossier was BS and the FBI knew it and lied to get a FISA warrant 

I could go on for days, but I’m tired of this

tbh dude. I’m really sick of people with opinions who’s only research comes from cnn and snopes 

try doing actual research on issues by reading the other side, reading independent journalists, reading court documents and watching hearings so you can learn first hand, not outsource your brain as i said 

the cnns of the world are propaganda. 

I’ve repeated myself enough now

Edited by BlockerHigh

9 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I’ve posted many sources and not random dudes on twitter ok? Try reading my past posts 

Question: Who fact checks the fact checkers? Do you think outsourcing your brain is a good idea?

this is why it works…. Oh I’ll just check my trusty fact checker, they don’t lie lol… its like a calculator isn’t it? 

in an effort to be as lazy as possible, people just want a quick hit answer. Don’t read, don’t look at the source docs, don’t consider views contrary to their own. Just find a website to tell me what I want to hear that has a true or false meter! 

Your “snopes” also initially said that Hunter’s Laptop was russian disinformation, it said Trump was a russian asset, it said Obama didn’t spy on Trump’s campaign 

at some point people need to wake up dude 

I'll admit I didn't go back very far to find sources you posted, but the last couple were a random FB dude, followed by a random Twitter dude so I suppose you're correct you don't just post twitter. Oh wait! There were those few AP posts you sourced, but since mainstream media lies to me, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to trust them as sources?

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Cleaning up the government is an admirable goal but you don’t use a professional con man to do it. 
‘When you drain a swamp you are getting rid of the water and all you are left with is the scum and Trump brought a new level of scum and grift with him. 
Don’t forget it has always been him that initiated attacks and lives off grievances more than any desire to help anyone other than himself. 

No one has the willingness to do it other than him. Most are bought off and part of the swamp 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I'll admit I didn't go back very far to find sources you posted, but the last couple were a random FB dude, followed by a random Twitter dude so I suppose you're correct you don't just post twitter. Oh wait! There were those few AP posts you sourced, but since mainstream media lies to me, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to trust them as sources?

All the links I posted would have taken you to source / govt documents

Edited by BlockerHigh

2 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I guess you don’t understand that using the DOJ and FBI to attack people is actually against the law without actual cause? 

I guess you don’t know that the entire steele dossier was BS and the FBI knew it and lied to get a FISA warrant 

I could go on for days, but I’m tired of this

tbh dude. I’m really sick of people with opinions who’s only research comes from cnn and snopes 

try doing actual research on issues by reading the other side, reading independent journalists, reading court documents and watching hearings so you can learn first hand, not outsource your brain as i said 

the cnns of the world are propaganda. 

I’ve repeated myself enough now

What part of me saying as long as it's done legally was confusing to you? 

The Steele Dossier is, as best, contested in its veracity, so it's kind of a non-starter for me.

The rest of what you said is pretty much a personal attack against me and my ability to think so I'm not going to respond further to you on this, but thanks for not accepting a differing view while at the same time telling me I need to look at the other side of things!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

What part of me saying as long as it's done legally was confusing to you? 

The Steele Dossier is, as best, contested in its veracity, so it's kind of a non-starter for me.

The rest of what you said is pretty much a personal attack against me and my ability to think so I'm not going to respond further to you on this, but thanks for not accepting a differing view while at the same time telling me I need to look at the other side of things!

Steele dossier is not contested in who funded it and why. 

I posted numerous links on this 

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

No one has the willingness to do it other than him. Most are bought off and part of the swamp 

He has a willingness to say the words but his desire is not to drain the swamp at all, he is the biggest scumbag of them all. He just wants to bring in the people that know they need to pay fealty and a generous vig to him. 
‘Nothing he has said has ever been to benefit anything or anyone but him. To him the scum are anyone who’s says something negative about him. That is the determining factor of quality in Trump’s mind.  Anything else is just hyperbole to further his cause, which is as it has always been exclusively Donald Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, DrJockitch said:

He has a willingness to say the words but his desire is not to drain the swamp at all, he is the biggest scumbag of them all. He just wants to bring in the people that know they need to pay fealty and a generous vig to him. 
‘Nothing he has said has ever been to benefit anything or anyone but him. To him the scum are anyone who’s says something negative about him. That is the determining factor of quality in Trump’s mind.  Anything else is just hyperbole to further his cause, which is as it has always been exclusively Donald Trump. 

Trump was entertainment. He was once fun to laugh at, but those times are long gone. His words and actions are dangerous to the stability of the US and the world. We should all be concerned so many US voters will support him. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Trump was entertainment. He was once fun to laugh at, but those times are long gone. His words and actions are dangerous to the stability of the US and the world. We should all be concerned so many US voters will support him. 

If they get to the election with both of those crypt keepers intact Trump will win as the turnout will be low which is always the Rep goal. Suppress turnout to win since they only represent a very vocal minority. 
‘That country desperately needs a third option. Their 2 party system just fuels the resentment and extremism. 
‘We should be very concerned about his re-election as it will mark the end of one of the worlds greatest democracies with a shocking willingness to slide into a dictatorship. All the adults in the room are gone and many have been threatened with execution before the primaries have even begun. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

You talk about getting to the source, then in your absolute inability to use any common sense you post badly edited tweets from a MAGA clown named SaltyGoat, look at what he says about himself on his his twitter page, he's a full on white supremacist.

When someone subscribes to white supremacist philosophy, and then uses white supremacy talking points to try to bolster their position... 

What's that saying again?  Something something walks like something, something somethng quacks something? 🤔

• Haha 2